Politics as usual at the Oscars - President's wife insulted but wait

Lots of threads authored by wingnutz regarding Tinseltown this morning.

I always wondered who comprised the audience for TMZ and Tigerbeat, and now I know.

Thanks, fellas!
Pretty odd how many threads on the Oscars being started by and participated in by RWrs who just yesterday were claiming that the Oscars were no longer relevant.
They are irrelevant, your point is the parroted response from the left wing playbook I mentioned just a few posts back to pretend that calling them out on their irrelevancy proves they're/the oscars are relevant and means that nothing is irrelevant...simply not true or possible

The only thing in that sentence I believe is that you're almost 70.

Dementia is clearly settling in.

I know that anybody calling themselves something "dog" is usually in their teens and still going through puberty.

Maybe that's true I don't know. My chocolate lab's name is Gary.

Your world record for consecutive string of stupid posts is ongoing!

I always wondered who comprised the audience for TMZ and Tigerbeat, and now I know.

Thanks, fellas!
Pretty odd how many threads on the Oscars being started by and participated in by RWrs who just yesterday were claiming that the Oscars were no longer relevant.
They are irrelevant, your point is the parroted response from the left wing playbook I mentioned just a few posts back to pretend that calling them out on their irrelevancy proves they're/the oscars are relevant and means that nothing is irrelevant...simply not true or possible

Blah blah blah I'm really defensive blah blah blah

I know that anybody calling themselves something "dog" is usually in their teens and still going through puberty.

Why are you pissing on Pat Tillman's grave by using his pic for your avatar?

Does anybody think Robert DiNero ever won a fistfight in real life?
lol.gif
lol...he couldn't win one with the entire academy at his side...if you noticed it was white liberals staging the awards using their best weapon, propaganda, but if that fails and it ends up in the streets watch how fast those same folks send in a different skin color.

When he was training for Raging Bull I guarantee he could've whipped your ass. Just sayin'.
You do know that was just a movie right?...He was 50 lbs heavier when he was done filming...quite a workout regimen, but have it your way, as I don't pretend to be a prize fighter which was really the point here.

Why are you pissing on Pat Tillman's grave by using his pic for your avatar?

Lol and when you're butthurt, you deflect. Classic!

Pat Tillman, in addition to being able to kick your ass (like everyone else) was a liberal atheist and vocal Iraq-war opponent whose beliefs don't align with any of the garbage you spew here. Shame on you for mentioning his name, you unAmerican sack of shit.

Thanks, fellas!

And as I also mentioned in that earlier post this is what happens when the parrots try repeat what they heard on TV...they get exposed and all they have left is blah blah blah

lol.gif
lol...he couldn't win one with the entire academy at his side...if you noticed it was white liberals staging the awards using their best weapon, propaganda, but if that fails and it ends up in the streets watch how fast those same folks send in a different skin color.

When he was training for Raging Bull I guarantee he could've whipped your ass. Just sayin'.
You do know that was just a movie right?...He was 50 lbs heavier when he was done filming...quite a workout regimen, but have it your way, as I don't pretend to be a prize fighter which was really the point here.

What in my post suggested I didn't know it was a move? The fact that I put it in caps and referenced the star of the movie?

You're not very smart, are you?

Thanks, fellas!

And as I also mentioned in that earlier post this is what happens when the parrots try repeat what they heard on TV...they get exposed and all they have left is blah blah blah
Blah blah blah I'm defensive blah blah blah

The fools who make the rules in the Motion Picture Academy couldn't even get the main event right. Two has-been "stars" read the wrong card for Best Picture and chaos ensued. Anyway Meryl Streep got a courtesy round of applause after the President tweeted that she was overrated. Jimmy Kimmel took the time to ridicule the President's daughter with a snide remark.
Among those they honored who died in 2016 was a woman who is STILL ALIVE!

Brilliant.

Pat Tillman, in addition to being able to kick your ass (like everyone else) was a liberal atheist and vocal Iraq-war opponent whose beliefs don't align with any of the garbage you spew here. Shame on you for mentioning his name, you unAmerican sack of shit.

You're using his picture while posting as the little leftist pussy that you are and you should be banned for it.

Trump is too much of a pussy to attend his own correspondents dinner. He is dutifully reflecting his base.

lol.gif

What in my post suggested I didn't know it was a move?

"When he was training for Raging Bull I guarantee he could've whipped your ass."
Just sayin'

The fact that I put it in caps and referenced the star of the movie?

You do know what caps are right?

You're not very smart, are you?

Not fair, I haven't really been challenged[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Hey, they're creative artsy people with fragile egos, boatloads of low self-esteem, emotional doubts, jealousies, inferiority complexes, delusions of grandeur, drug/alcohol addictions, etc., so it's normal to attack people whom they perceive stand head and shoulders above them. It's all right out of the playbook.

You realize you just about described Trump, right?

Omit artsy and creative, and replace "drug/alcohol addictions" with "penis enlargement pill" addictions.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/don...o-penis-enlargement-pills-claims-his-ex-wife/

5d5.gif

Why are you so obsessed with your butt, get those roids fixed.

Thanks, fellas!
Lmao

Forum List

Back