Politics as usual at the Oscars - President's wife insulted but wait

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
The fools who make the rules in the Motion Picture Academy couldn't even get the main event right. Two has-been "stars" read the wrong card for Best Picture and chaos ensued. Anyway Meryl Streep got a courtesy round of applause after the President tweeted that she was overrated. Jimmy Kimmel took the time to ridicule the President's daughter with a snide remark.

Last edited:
Meryl Streep might have been hurt a bit by the public finding out that she demands to be paid for wearing a designer's dress.

The fools who make the rules in the Motion Picture Academy couldn't even get the main event right. Two has-been "stars" read the wrong card for Best Picture and chaos ensued. Anyway Meryl Streep got a courtesy round of applause after the President tweeted that she was overrated. Jimmy Kimmel took the time to ridicule the President's daughter with a snide remark.

I wouldn't know....I could not care less about Hollyweird "elites".

And much like the Kenyan fool we had for a president, they can't speak off the cuff....without their cue-cards and scripts they sound like the confused children they are. They should call these the "pretend awards" because that's what they are. Does anybody think Robert DiNero ever won a fistfight in real life?
lol.gif

Lots of threads authored by wingnutz regarding Tinseltown this morning.

I always wondered who comprised the audience for TMZ and Tigerbeat, and now I know.

Thanks, fellas!

Just hollywood being hollywood...nothing else garners them more notoriety than being so outrageously and transparently wrong, it gives most people who otherwise would pay them no mind a reason to acknowledge them...they even have a standing operating mantra they've been using to distract from the lies since the infiltration of the communist party took over hollywood and we catch them in an obvious lie... "if you don't care then why are talking about it"? as though that explains the lie, the good thing is now that there is an internet the lie can be exposed when the parrots try to repeat it.

And much like the Kenyan fool we had for a president, they can't speak off the cuff....without their cue-cards and scripts they sound like the confused children they are. They should call these the "pretend awards" because that's what they are. Does anybody think Robert DiNero ever won a fistfight in real life?
lol.gif

Next time just post "heil Hitler", it's faster.

Hey, they're creative artsy people with fragile egos, boatloads of low self-esteem, emotional doubts, jealousies, inferiority complexes, delusions of grandeur, drug/alcohol addictions, etc., so it's normal to attack people whom they perceive stand head and shoulders above them. It's all right out of the playbook.

Lots of threads authored by wingnutz regarding Tinseltown this morning.

I always wondered who comprised the audience for TMZ and Tigerbeat, and now I know.

Thanks, fellas!
Pretty odd how many threads on the Oscars being started by and participated in by RWrs who just yesterday were claiming that the Oscars were no longer relevant.

lol.gif

Next time just post "heil Hitler", it's faster.
why would he do that? are you suggesting someone is hitler? He's dead right? His regime was defeated, right? WTF?

Hey, they're creative artsy people with fragile egos, boatloads of low self-esteem, emotional doubts, jealousies, inferiority complexes, delusions of grandeur, drug/alcohol addictions, etc., so it's normal to attack people whom they perceive stand head and shoulders above them. It's all right out of the playbook.

Remove "creative" and "artsy", and you've accurately described Trump's base.

You realize you just about described Trump, right?

Omit artsy and creative, and replace "drug/alcohol addictions" with "penis enlargement pill" addictions.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/don...o-penis-enlargement-pills-claims-his-ex-wife/

When was the so-called president's wife insulted?

Omit artsy and creative, and replace "drug/alcohol addictions" with "penis enlargement pill" addictions.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/don...o-penis-enlargement-pills-claims-his-ex-wife/

5d5.gif

"Internal error"
LOL, you've been had. As usual.

Does anybody think Robert DiNero ever won a fistfight in real life?
lol.gif
lol...he couldn't win one with the entire academy at his side...if you noticed it was white liberals staging the awards using their best weapon, propaganda, but if that fails and it ends up in the streets watch how fast those same folks send in a different skin color.

When he was training for Raging Bull I guarantee he could've whipped your ass. Just sayin'.

"Internal error"
LOL, you've been had. As usual.

Just a bad server. Prove me wrong.

Does anybody think Robert DiNero ever won a fistfight in real life?
lol.gif
lol...he couldn't win one with the entire academy at his side...if you noticed it was white liberals staging the awards using their best weapon, propaganda, but if that fails and it ends up in the streets watch how fast those same folks send in a different skin color.

When he was training for Raging Bull I guarantee he could've whipped your ass. Just sayin'.

I boxed real life at Kronk Gym in Detroit, putz. Your boy choreographed those scenes same as Stallone did...there ain't anybody in Hollywood who'd get into the ring with me and I'm almost 70.
lol.gif

The only thing in that sentence I believe is that you're almost 70.

Dementia is clearly settling in.

The only thing in that sentence I believe is that you're almost 70.

Dementia is clearly settling in.

I know that anybody calling themselves something "dog" is usually in their teens and still going through puberty.

New Topics

Forum List

Back