Politico: ‘He’s Barack Obama, but white’: Beto O’Rourke blows up the 2020 Democratic primary

Yeah, put the boy out there, he couldn't buy his own state with all his lies and dark money. Let him force all the other commies to spend an extra 10s of millions, it ought to be a hell of a show.

Dude...he came a lot closer to beating a Republican in blood red Texas than any Dem in a long time

After spending 40 million......:auiqs.jpg:

Nope, it was about 83 million. And that didn't include millions of pac spending.

You sure you're not transposing your numbers?
It was over 38 million from what I've read.

Yeah, put the boy out there, he couldn't buy his own state with all his lies and dark money. Let him force all the other commies to spend an extra 10s of millions, it ought to be a hell of a show.

Dude...he came a lot closer to beating a Republican in blood red Texas than any Dem in a long time

Nope, it was about 83 million. And that didn't include millions of pac spending.

That was for one quarter, read it again.

Commies from all over the country poured money into that race, all wasted.

Of course there's no chance you have proof of that nonsense right?

You're calling your fellow Texans "commies".

Last edited:
O'Rourke's campaign said the $38.1 million came from 802,836 individual contributions, and a majority of it came from Texas.

NONE of it pac money...which Cruz can not say

It took a lot of digging but here's what I found....
And yes it was way more than the 38 I posted.
Ya gotta wonder why they tried so hard to hide the total?

Texas Elections 2018: Here’s how much Beto O’Rourke and Ted Cruz have raised in their midterm Senate race

Commies from all over the country poured money into that race, all wasted.

Of course there's no chance you have proof of that nonsense right?

You're calling your fellow Texans "commies".

Yep, their no different than you, worthless piles of crap that think our country isn't worth preserving. Nothing but domestic enemies that don't deserve to breath free air.

Texas Elections 2018: Here’s how much Beto O’Rourke and Ted Cruz have raised in their midterm Senate race

I don't think the final numbers were represented in that article, but it does prove my more than double statement.

I don't think the final numbers were represented in that article, but it does prove my more than double statement.

I loved the fact that he refused to share that money with other dems and helped them lose other elections.

Robert Francis O'Rourke at Columbia University called himself "Rob", not "Beto":

At home and away, opening weekend for Columbia Crew brought a mixed bag of results, as both the men's and women's varsity boats and men's first-year boat and women's novice boat lost their races, while the men's junior varsity four boat beat its competition and the women's first varsity boat was able to challenge one of the deepest teams in the Eastern Sprint League. The men's heavyweight team took on Rutgers in its home opener. Both the men's varsity eight boat and the first-year eight boat fell to the Scarlet Knights, while the junior varsity four won its race with a time of 6:45.9. The varsity boat was able to stay even with the Rutgers boat for the first 1000 meters of the 2000 meter course. At the 1000 meter mark, however, Rutgers pulled ahead as both boats tried to make their move. "It was a decent race for about 1300 meters," co-captain Rob O'Rourke said. "At 1000 meters, each team made their move. Rutgers held theirs and capitalized on it and we fell back. At our sprint we should have been faster." "It's early in the season, and we haven't had the chance to practice the first 1000 and second 1000 meters together," sophomore Christian Hepfer said. ...

Columbia Daily Spectator 28 March 1994 — Columbia Spectator

His father gave him that name on the day he was born, so he didn't all of a sudden choose it. There are photos of him as a baby with a shirt that had that name on it.

That doesn't transform a 4th Generation Irish guy into a Mexican.

Just sayin'.
Please show me where he ever tried to say he was Mexican. He was raised in a border town and speaks fluent Spanish, but he's never claimed to be Mexican. Ted Cruz...a.k.a.......Rafael Edward Cruz IS of Latino heritage but he is trying to pass himself off as a white anglo but that's okay since he's a Republican, huh? Oh, and he was born in CANADA whereas Beto was born in TEXAS!!

You may have just fallen off the turnip truck, but normal people recognize the cynical manipulation of Robert Francis O'Rourke promoting himself as "Beto" in an area fully of hispanics.
Are you really that dense? His FATHER gave him that name when he was born! He wasn't trying to pass himself off as anything other than he was but for some reason people such as yourself are blind to actual facts.

4e80d285cab1906175a2286bfcdc67ae.jpg

He called himself Robert Francis O'Rourke when he was stopped from Drunk Driving. He uses Beto to manipulate gullible fools for political purposes.
Are you really that damn dense? He had to give his birth name and not a nickname his father gave him, which is not a legal name. But then again, neither is "Ted Cruz."

That doesn't transform a 4th Generation Irish guy into a Mexican.

Just sayin'.
Please show me where he ever tried to say he was Mexican. He was raised in a border town and speaks fluent Spanish, but he's never claimed to be Mexican. Ted Cruz...a.k.a.......Rafael Edward Cruz IS of Latino heritage but he is trying to pass himself off as a white anglo but that's okay since he's a Republican, huh? Oh, and he was born in CANADA whereas Beto was born in TEXAS!!

You may have just fallen off the turnip truck, but normal people recognize the cynical manipulation of Robert Francis O'Rourke promoting himself as "Beto" in an area fully of hispanics.
Are you really that dense? His FATHER gave him that name when he was born! He wasn't trying to pass himself off as anything other than he was but for some reason people such as yourself are blind to actual facts.

4e80d285cab1906175a2286bfcdc67ae.jpg

He called himself Robert Francis O'Rourke when he was stopped from Drunk Driving. He uses Beto to manipulate gullible fools for political purposes.
Are you really that damn dense? He had to give his birth name and not a nickname his father gave him, which is not a legal name. But then again, neither is "Ted Cruz."

Spin spin spin! I also posted that he called himself "Rob" while at Columbia. This "Beto" thing is just politically convenient for a white Irish guy trying to pose as hispanic.

Forum List

Back