Politicians, Particularly Ds, do not leave office Poor

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Do I believe Rs or LPs are honest? Only to the extent that organized criminal gangs find them a much less profitable investment than the Ds. If they were a good investment for criminals they would no longer be honest. So, why do people believe the D warmongering nonsense and micro-mismanagement are good for them? I would really like a straight answer on that.

Do they enter office poor? I think not! Only wealthy people can run and only wealthy people will get the backing of their respective parties. The rest of us are just lowly commoners! :D

Do I believe Rs or LPs are honest? Only to the extent that organized criminal gangs find them a much less profitable investment than the Ds. If they were a good investment for criminals they would no longer be honest. So, why do people believe the D warmongering nonsense and micro-mismanagement are good for them? I would really like a straight answer on that.

There is no such thing as an "honest politician." That is an oxymoron. Lol.

There is no such thing as an "honest politician." That is an oxymoron. Lol.

True or as Bernard Cornwell put it in his Saxons series, Kings are the designated breakers of oaths

The Clintons and Obama's got into politics to make money, and they became multi-millionaires.
Bush and Trump were wealthy before they ran for office.

Forum List

Back