Politically Motivated Lies

This sort of shite plays well with imbeciles who want to believe it.
Yes. Hardcore partisan ideologues are intellectually wired to see what they want to see, believe what they want to believe, and somehow block out information that is contrary to their belief systems.

Partisan ideology distorts both perceptions and critical thinking skills, regardless of the intelligence of the individual. It is, in its own way, a disease.

And of course, these people exist on both ends of the spectrum. Worse, they are also essentially in control of our overall political conversation at this point. And more than anyone else, they are guilty of creating and distributing the lies.

Last edited:
Yes. Hardcore partisan ideologues are intellectually wired to see what they want to see, believe what they want to believe, and somehow block out information that is contrary to their belief systems.

Partisan ideology distorts both perceptions and critical thinking skills, regardless of the intelligence of the individual. It is, in its own way, a disease.

And of course, these people exist on both ends of the spectrum. Worse, they are also essentially in control of our overall political conversation at this point. And more than anyone else, they are guilty of creating and distributing the lies.

How about just addressing this case instead of claiming a nebulous, "They do it to", which only really works when your like, 5.

The Islamophobes lied about how this child was injured.

Even though more people are killed/injured every year by dogs than "Radical Islamists", you nuts will keep claiming this is a mortal danger.

hqdefault.jpg

"Alpo Akbar!!"

How about just addressing this case instead of claiming a nebulous, "They do it to", which only really works when your like, 5.

The Islamophobes lied about how this child was injured.

Even though more people are killed/injured every year by dogs than "Radical Islamists", you nuts will keep claiming this is a mortal danger.

hqdefault.jpg

"Alpo Akbar!!"
I agreed with him. The first word in my post was "Yes".

As for the rest of my post, you saw yourself and got pissy, as usual.

I never have to name names. You folks just have to jump right in.

Too bad. Not my problem.

Forum List

Back