Political Slogan for whoever runs against Bush

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Please provide an example, and I'm sure it will have to be hypothetical.

Who exactly are the producers? Would they be the farmers and members of labor unions, b/c that would mean your rhetoric falls nicely apart. And I'm sure they appreciate being called losers.

The truth of my statements is so apparent that examples are not necessary. Thanks.

that is just sad

Yes you are sad. You know what producers are in an income redistributing environment. they're the ones who earn money and have it taken away by the government, allegedly because the government is doing good things with it. But it's a lie.

1.> Leftist anti logic appeals to those who are unsuccesful in the world; it allows them to blame society instead of themselves for their failure.
Reperations!
The leftists in power actually know what they say are lies, but they are pandering to the losers in life, pitting them against the producers, for their own political gain. Envy works.
Edwards "two america's" Clinton's "Health care"
The politics of the left are inspired to rally a minnority vote(not race but wealth) to push agendas through. Why do you think the left does so well in major Urban areas. Becuase they will give away money to teh poor and the Republicans won't. Dems do a dissservice to the poor in this country. There is no drive for upward mobility. Why work and send your kids to school when you can sit back and collect money and induldge in other activities non-work related. The majority of poor people in america suffer from "generational poverty". This is because there is no motivation to work. Very few of the immiagrants who came to america lived in poverty for more than one generation. So why can't the poor people of today. Well you might say school, you might say crime, you might say drugs. Guess what the Dem's are weak on all these issues. Who inistiated(spelling) vouchers? republicans. Who want's more cops on the streets? republicans. Who is waging a war on drugs? republicans(even though I disagree with teh whole "war on drugs thing" pot should be legal)
THere's some proof. pick it apart and let's see what you got.

thanks kcmcdonald, for picking up where I left off with this jellyminded fool, Your Rock!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

thanks kcmcdonald, for picking up where I left off with this jellyminded fool, Your Rock!

You better thank him for standing up for you, God knows you couldn't defend your own positions.

Dems do a dissservice to the poor in this country.

The poor need some sort of boost. If all they know in life is poverty and truly believe that society is constantly pushing them down, they need a hand and the dems are there to help.

Why work and send your kids to school when you can sit back and collect money and induldge in other activities non-work related.

First, the amount of money is really very little, so I would imagine living off a couple hundred a week would not be the life. And in many cases a person doesn't just get to nothing, they have to do some work for their welfare. Let me ask you a question, do you also hate gov't handouts going to the wealthy in the form of tax cuts and money used to entice companies to stay here in america?

Well you might say school, you might say crime, you might say drugs. Guess what the Dem's are weak on all these issues. Who inistiated(spelling) vouchers? republicans. Who want's more cops on the streets? republicans. Who is waging a war on drugs? republicans

How exactly are the Dems weak on school, crime and drugs? Republicans and Demacrats passed the No Child Left Behind bill, but its the dems who want it to be funded so it can actually do something. There has been no proof that vouchers are a good thing, which is why isn't used. Just think about the poor kids, they'll still be worst off than the rich kids, if we let the kid use 4,000 to any school, but the private school's tuition is 4500, guess what, the poor kid is stuck right where he started while the rich or middle class kid could spare 500. Vouchers would create an even larger gap between rich and poor, which is what John Edward's "Two America's" speech is about, not producers and losers fighting.

Give me a link to a nonpartisan website showing that dems want fewer cops on the street.

The war on drugs is a joke. How do we Americans expect to fight a war on drugs when we are the largest consumers! It simply doesn't work, so even if dems don't want to fight the war on drugs is true, it will not matter.

The poor need some sort of boost. If all they know in life is poverty and truly believe that society is constantly pushing them down, they need a hand and the dems are there to help.

That's true, but the Dems seem to just want to the give the poor some fish instead of teaching them how to fish for themselves....metaphorically speaking.

Originally posted by Bern80
That's true, but the Dems seem to just want to the give the poor some fish instead of teaching them how to fish for themselves....metaphorically speaking.
Please provide a concrete example of how the Republicans are teaching the poor to fish... Let's see if you can back up those words, or not...

Originally posted by Bern80
I'll make you deal. I'll go hide a fifty gallon drum somewhere in California and you get back to me when you find it.
You'd better not be foolhardy enough to declare war unless you can for sure find that drum. If not, then you're gonna make yourself look like a big fool.

You'd better not be foolhardy enough to declare war unless you can for sure find that drum. If not, then you're gonna make yourself look like a big fool.

The fool is the one who defies the international community for 12 years and refused to abide by resolutions he agreed to, only to end up like a wet rat hiding in a hole.

These very events are assuring Bush a second term! :laugh:

Originally posted by LoneVoice
Please provide a concrete example of how the Republicans are teaching the poor to fish... Let's see if you can back up those words, or not...

Not handing them a fish in exchange their vote, like dems do, is a good start. Don't you think? Wait. Nevermind. I know you don't think.

The war was justifiable JUST for the simple reason of enforcing U.N. resolutions. I don't care what Bush SAID about anything. The right ACTION was taken. I know libs don't understand action, but please try, my good man.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Not handing them a fish in exchange their vote, like dems do, is a good start. Don't you think? Wait. Nevermind. I know you don't think.

Is that your idea of an example? LOL
Go back to school and get a clue...
I figured you wouldn't be able to back up your statement.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
The war was justifiable JUST for the simple reason of enforcing U.N. resolutions. I don't care what Bush SAID about anything. The right ACTION was taken. I know libs don't understand action, but please try, my good man.

LOL... The war had nothing to do with U.N. resolutions...
I see you don't care about what Bush said about anything... Maybe that's something we all can agree on... LOL

I will actually give you one point... The right action was taken... But for all the WRONG reasons.... Bush is clueless. Nothing more needs to be said, you've proven my point brilliantly.

You're kinda backed into a corner now... I think it's about time for you to avoid the facts and start slinging blatant insults... When you can't win an argument with intelligence that's all you got left.

LOL... The war had nothing to do with U.N. resolutions...
I see you don't care about what Bush said about anything... Maybe that's something we all can agree on... LOL

Where have you been for the past 13 years????????

The war was ALL about failed resolutions!!

Failure to cooperate with inspectors.
Failure to stop the oppression.
Failure to return 'items' to Kuwait.
Failure to provide proof of destruction of weapons.

Get a clue!

Furthermore, it's YOU that doesn't have a clue what Bush said. The resolutions were discussed and mentioned in just about every speech and meeting.

Begone, troll.

hey lonevioce,
Howabout welfare, universal heakth care, social secruity, medicare, the list goes on and on. Are you kidding these are entilelment programs there is no set circumstance to these programs other than income. They are a govt. issued handout to people. Because these programs have been around for a long time people just assume they are there. These programs do not foster personal gain in wealth. They only reinforce the beliefe that the Govt. will take care of you. no need to save The Dem's will make sure that I'm taxed beond what's fair to me so that you don't have to work.
That's feeding them fish for a day.
Republicans on the other hand want to do away with or scale back these massive debt collecting programs. They would privatize them. Foster more personal responsibility for retierment, or insuarnce, or upward mobility. They give them a chance to move up and make more money. Dems punish us "rich folk"(any onr who is not poor) by taxing us heavally and paying for programs whoes recipeants don't use to get off said programs.
Why don't you look at the history of entiltelment programs and tell me what party has supported expansion and what party has supported cuts. I can tell you right now republicans don't like wasting money!!!!:D

Originally posted by jimnyc
Where have you been for the past 13 years????????

The war was ALL about failed resolutions!!

Failure to cooperate with inspectors.
Failure to stop the oppression.
Failure to return 'items' to Kuwait.
Failure to provide proof of destruction of weapons.

Get a clue!

The war was ALL about failed U.N. resolutions???

The position of the U.N. and it's U.N. inspectors was that they wanted a few months to finish their inspecitions. The U.N. inspectors were receiving the most cooperation from Iraq than they had ever had (admittedly, it's about time). The inspectors then would've been able to provide their conclusions. With these U.N. conclusions there would've been accurate and recent information about Iraq. This could've eliminated the Weapons of Mass destruction embarrassment that Bush got into.

But instead Bush jumped the gun. He demanded that the U.N. inspectors abandon their investigations and leave Iraq. He declared war against Iraq due to their weapons of mass destruction program.

Now Bush is stuck in Iraq and pleading to the U.N. to take over.

The Republican Congress and Senate were eager to give a Republican President a blank check. The Democrats, outnumbered by the Republicans and afraid to appear anti-patriotic, failed to provide any checks and balance against the opposition party.

Other actions that Bush and the republicans could've taken
1. Allow the U.N. inspectors to finish their investigation. He could've even provided an ultimatum that if Iraq didn't cooperate with the U.N. inspectors, then the U.S. would take action.

2. Finish the war in Afghanistan against Bin Laden/Al Qaeda and the real terrorist from 9/11. At that point, the U.S. would've been able to focus all their guns, troops, and resources at Iraq.

3. Spend a little time to build the case to Americans for why Iraq posed a threat of weapons of mass destruction. Instead Bush said that all of the information about Iraqi WMD was top secret and that the American people would have to trust him.

ALl that long winded drivel was for nothing. I'll reiterate what I stated already. The premise of the war was based on failed resolutions. Everything and anything that was discussed about Iraq over the 12 year period was included in the resolutions. Have you even read them?

What rock have you been hiding under for 12 years???

1. Allow the U.N. inspectors to finish their investigation. He could've even provided an ultimatum that if Iraq didn't cooperate with the U.N. inspectors, then the U.S. would take action.

Even the inspectors at that time were complaining that certain areas of Iraq were being made off-limits for the inspections. How can one "finish" an investigation that they cant even begin to conduct???

2. Finish the war in Afghanistan against Bin Laden/Al Qaeda and the real terrorist from 9/11. At that point, the U.S. would've been able to focus all their guns, troops, and resources at Iraq.

BOTH Iraq and Afghanistan harbor terrorists. Al-Queda is in Afghanistan, Hamas and others in Iraq. To let one sit idle while we handle the other is just asking for trouble. Why let one regroup and gather strength by focusing completely on someone else?

3. Spend a little time to build the case to Americans for why Iraq posed a threat of weapons of mass destruction. Instead Bush said that all of the information about Iraqi WMD was top secret and that the American people would have to trust him

This is the most laughable of your points. Check the polls from around the time of the start of the war, Einstein. America was supporting the decision to go to Iraq. Americans had enough information to "build the case", and overwhelmingly backed the decision. It's now, around election time, that the Democrats are spewing contradictions for the reasoning behind the war.

Pick up a newspaper once in a while. Educate yourself, you might be surprised what you learn.

Lonvoice,
You are an illinformed ideolog. You are also a Bush basher. I bet if a Dem would have gone to war you'ld be spouting so much liberal poision in here we'ld all die. Get over your self. You get your stupid talking points from the DNC and you regeritate them like a good little lemming. How about you get informed on an issue. read more than one article on something. Or stop visting the DNC's homepage.
Or better yet just stick your head back in the sand and vote for Kerry, it won't matter becuase Bush will win and well get OBL and we'll make Iraq a democratic nation. But that won't matter to you becuase if a Repo sucseeds you fail. Sad, Sad, Sad day!!:p:

I read through these anti Bush 'poems' and anti Bush cuss words.

I must state that it does not reflect well on neither the writer nor who they support.

If this is the sort of person, with their poetry and cuss words (in another post) against Bush - can only assist Bush in the end.

How? Someone who write such non sense and wastes the readers time (I admit I did NOT read the poem, I was bored with it quite frankly) with childish writings can only come across as a complete ignorant.

I am sure if you are truly anti Bush you can come up with a more intellegent argument.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

To bad they'll never read your post. they post and split. seems to be a big problem this these Bush bashers!!!!:D

Forum List

Back