Political predictions for 2010

I prefer a divided government at all times. If the President is a Republican - we need a Democrat Congress and vice versa. These idiots cannot be trusted. Hopefully the Reps will retake the House as a counterbalance. The "rubber stamp" Congress' days are numbered.

I prefer a divided government at all times. If the President is a Republican - we need a Democrat Congress and vice versa. These idiots cannot be trusted. Hopefully the Reps will retake the House as a counterbalance. The "rubber stamp" Congress' days are numbered.

Here here.
The best economic years under Clinton occurred after the GOP took control of Congress. Clinton needs to be kissing Newt Gingrich's posterior for the balanced budget and welfare reform, the only real achievements of his administration.

I'd like to see a Law that all Congressmen and Senators MUST spend 50% of their time in their districts away from the lobbyists hearing the problems from their employers, also hearing what the voters expect.

I loved to see the hacks getting reamed at the townhalls for their stupidity.

Forum List

Back