Political Expert Larry Sabato. The Dems will get Shellacked in 2014.

Another successful prediction by JakeStarkey :lol:

As a matter of fact, yep. Called the Senate and Mia to the point. Got the Governorships wrong.

Sabato is hopeful without reason, like the TPM is right now, as the GOP leadership are sharpening the axes for the Cruzes et al.

Jake....no offense....but I read your posts in this thread. You were way off. It's okay.....just admit it and move along. :)

Said 51 or 52 Senate seats, said Mia by three or four points. That is not way off. Now just admit it.

I was referencing your statements in this thread. And yes....you got it completely wrong.
You are wrong, but that is your issue not mine.
Immigration, ACA, marriage equality and the rest are unimportant. There will be no impeachment.

Clearly this thread I posted a year ago was right on the money.

Please.....where am I wrong? :)

From the opening day of Papa Obamacare website
to the Post Office

what's to worry about?
:eusa_whistle:

Well, look who's back, the cowardly sunshine patriot, Neotrotsky.
That's right. The ones predicting a Romney win in 2012 left in record time because they were afraid we were going to gloat. Back now tho, right? Cowards.
I didn't leave & most of you did gloat with candycorn being the biggest douchebag of all of ya.

And who among you were predicting a Romney landslide. Hmmm. Almost all of you on the far right.

You are like a pack of cowardly dogs, easy to tame.

Are you talking to me? :D

Not you particularly, but when you are making silly statements, the guilt sets in.

Jake....I am not attacking you. Relax. The bottom line is Sabato nailed it over a year ago. He's one of the best political experts in the U.S.

The underlying premises of Sabato are false or hopeful without reason.

Another successful prediction by JakeStarkey :lol:

As a matter of fact, yep. Called the Senate and Mia to the point. Got the Governorships wrong.

Sabato is hopeful without reason, like the TPM is right now, as the GOP leadership are sharpening the axes for the Cruzes et al.

Jake....no offense....but I read your posts in this thread. You were way off. It's okay.....just admit it and move along. :)

Liberals are never wrong, even when they're incorrect :thup:

OK, WQ, yes, the original prediction from a year ago turned out correct by Sabato. I misunderstood what you were saying. My apology.

It was a great night: a mainstream victory for the GOP and a back hand to the Dems and the TPM.

Forum List

Back