Political Correctness Nazis rewrite Christmas song "Baby It's Cold Outside" to make it more PC

Sex is a negotiation between a man and a woman, and a man who doesn't try to get sex will probably never get any. That's how the real world works. Modern day liberals want to outlaw normal relationships between men and women and turn us all into androgynous creatures.

Modern liberals want to deny and dismiss the essential differences between male and female, and of the interaction between them; hence their enthusiastic support of such sick perversions as homosexuality and “transgenderism”.
Liberals promote individual freedom and liberty. Let people be who they want and love who they want as long as it doesn’t hurt, harm, or effect others. Not a hard concept.

I’d think more religious conservatives would find agreement in those areas

"bake that fucking cake, peasant"
Your point?

Modern "liberals" aren't real liberals. they are progressive statists.
That’s a fun little narrative but just because you say it doesn’t make it true. Of course I can only speak for myself and the people I know but if you are calling me a progressive statist then you are more interested in stereotyping than actually listening.

Sex is a negotiation between a man and a woman, and a man who doesn't try to get sex will probably never get any. That's how the real world works. Modern day liberals want to outlaw normal relationships between men and women and turn us all into androgynous creatures.

Sex isn’t “a negotiation” between a man and a woman. It’s a physical expression of their emotional connection. Men “get some” when they establish a relationship with a woman.

Perhaps if you stopped trying to get sex, and started caring about the other person, you’d get a different response.
If one thinks "sex is a negotiation"....no wonder they can't keep a relationship.

Modern liberals want to deny and dismiss the essential differences between male and female, and of the interaction between them; hence their enthusiastic support of such sick perversions as homosexuality and “transgenderism”.
Liberals promote individual freedom and liberty. Let people be who they want and love who they want as long as it doesn’t hurt, harm, or effect others. Not a hard concept.

I’d think more religious conservatives would find agreement in those areas

"bake that fucking cake, peasant"
Your point?

Modern "liberals" aren't real liberals. they are progressive statists.
And they’re not progressive in the literal sense. They’re regressive.

Forum List

Back