Political Correctness Nazis rewrite Christmas song "Baby It's Cold Outside" to make it more PC

Why don't they apply their censorship to rap? Maybe because black mysoginist racists are all democrats, too.
I apply censorship...don't listen to it, don't listen to stations that play it...don't buy it. Easy Peasy.
Yep, just like when a college brings in a speaker who believes stuff we don't like, just don't go to the talk.

Or if we don't care for stuff a comedian says, we just don't go to their show.

Or when a private citizen says stuff we don't like, we just don't engage them.

Or when a business owner thinks stuff we don't like, we just don't buy from them.

Easy peasy is good!

Last edited:
Sex is a negotiation between a man and a woman, and a man who doesn't try to get sex will probably never get any. That's how the real world works. Modern day liberals want to outlaw normal relationships between men and women and turn us all into androgynous creatures.

Modern liberals want to deny and dismiss the essential differences between male and female, and of the interaction between them; hence their enthusiastic support of such sick perversions as homosexuality and “transgenderism”.
Liberals promote individual freedom and liberty. Let people be who they want and love who they want as long as it doesn’t hurt, harm, or effect others. Not a hard concept.

I’d think more religious conservatives would find agreement in those areas

Sex is a negotiation between a man and a woman, and a man who doesn't try to get sex will probably never get any. That's how the real world works. Modern day liberals want to outlaw normal relationships between men and women and turn us all into androgynous creatures.

Modern liberals want to deny and dismiss the essential differences between male and female, and of the interaction between them; hence their enthusiastic support of such sick perversions as homosexuality and “transgenderism”.
Liberals promote individual freedom and liberty. Let people be who they want and love who they want as long as it doesn’t hurt, harm, or effect others. Not a hard concept.

Is that why you hate muslims, or is it because they treat women like dirt.

1295180.png

I don’t hate Muslims. Why would you accuse me of that?

Because they murder people who love each other.

Why don't they apply their censorship to rap? Maybe because black mysoginist racists are all democrats, too.
I apply censorship...don't listen to it, don't listen to stations that play it...don't buy it. Easy Peasy.
Yep, just like when a college brings in a speaker who believes stuff we don't like, just don't go to the talk.

Or when a business owner thinks stuff we don't like, we just don't buy from them.

Easy peasy is good!
Or if we’re lefties we shut down their speech or threaten boycotts or shakedowns and undermine their business so there is no choice.

Liberals love freedom of speech so much they use McCarthyistic tactics and blast people with vague
allegations of hate to shut down their critics. The song "Baby, its cold out side"...?
I love this song, and as woman, I have to say you SJW needn't worry. Women are smart enough to know when we are being manipulated, and sometimes that is charming. Um thanks liberals, but we don't need you telling Us what we feel about stuff and things, you presumptuous bastards. We can fend for ourselves, we don't NEED you ...Or perhaps SJWs don't think women can help their poor little selves without the help of brave protectors?

Last edited:
Minnie the moocher . She had dream about white boys , hidey hidey ho! Before this racial or sexual stuff. nature has a way...

th

Because they murder people who love each other.
I don’t blame all Muslims for the evil actions of a few. There are bad apples in every group. You’re way off base

Sex isn’t “a negotiation” between a man and a woman. It’s a physical expression of their emotional connection. Men “get some” when they establish a relationship with a woman.

Perhaps if you stopped trying to get sex, and started caring about the other person, you’d get a different response.

Easy peasy is good!
Or if we’re lefties we shut down their speech or threaten boycotts or shakedowns and undermine their business so there is no choice.
Sad but true.

"bake that fucking cake, peasant"

Your point?

Your point?

Modern "liberals" aren't real liberals. they are progressive statists.

Forum List

Back