Political convention ends in students' outrage

Is this the 16 year old girl who spit in an MK's face?

Did it ever occur to you that people are leaving you because you are a liar whose heart is full of hatred for Israel? Perhaps if you examined your own heart you and your insistence you know when you know nothing.....( in reality ) you would find someone would stay around. Instead of always leaving. Just a thought.

-Jeremiah

Did it ever occur to you that people are leaving you because you are a liar whose heart is full of hatred for Israel? Perhaps if you examined your own heart you and your insistence you know when you know nothing.....( in reality ) you would find someone would stay around. Instead of always leaving. Just a thought.

-Jeremiah

Nope, at first I didn't watch the video and thought it was a recent incident.

Watch girl spit at MK Ahmad Tibi - Israel News, Ynetnews

-Jeremiah

I kinda wrote in the opener post that I filmed it myself.

-Jeremiah

I kinda wrote in the opener post that I filmed it myself.

I must of missed it, my IPad scrolls down after it loads a little bit, so yeah.

Lipush, et al,

One might wonder what exactly they mean.

Yet it is the Israeli.left which controls the media and says anyone who disagree with them is fascist.
(COMMENT)

So there is no room for dissent. That has some daring implications.

That means that the entire forum is based on deductive logic; and that soundness and validity are entirely based on the form of the argument.

In this case: If "X" THEN NOT "Y" (If you are "good" then you are "not bad.")
  • IF you dissent, then you are not a conformist.
  • IF you are not a conformist, then you are a fascist.
  • Fascist are bad.
  • If you are not a conformist, then you are bad.

I'm not sure that I agree with this logic. It leaves very little room for debate, an exchange of ideas, or a discussion on the merits of the premise.

There is something that is fundamentally wrong here.

I'm not sure that any rational group wants to be that closed minded.

Most Respectfully,
R

Yet it is the Israeli.left which controls the media and says anyone who disagree with them is fascist.

Oh boy, Lipush you know how absurd the attacks and allegations made by the Right are. Like these kinds, the right seeks solutions without looking at the history, they can't see the failure in their policies and what it brings them. It's a conceited view, rightists are full of themselves in most ways, it will bring misery to the Jewish State. Of course, slowly it will.

I must share something written by an Israeli American Jewish woman about a year after Cast Lead ended. She was reading Martin Luther Kings Strength To Love Chapter 4 Love In Action.Forgiveness, he writes as he is imprisoned in a jail in Georgia, is not an occasional act it is a permanent attitude. And he wrote "[But] we live according to the philosphy that life is a matter of getting even and saving face. Samson, eyeless at Gaza, prays fervently for his enemies-but only for their destruction." And Emily Hauser writes: "Samson, eyeless at Gaza. I can think only of Israel, of last year's war, of the on-going, four year old blockade, a blockade that has turned modern day Gaza into an open air prison, with neither enough food or medical supplies, neither clean water norregular electricity, I think of Israel, blindly flailing in furious wrath, seeking revenge again and again and again, every day, every day, every day. Samson's hair has been shorn. Through his own folly , what was once his source of power has been taken from him, and he is left, eyeless at Gaza, his last recourse the desperate ability to bring the edifice in which he stands crashing down around both him and his enemies, the destruction of whom has become his final, binding passion. Those who were slain by him as he died outnumbered those who had been slain by him when he lived. Judges 16:30. But we are blind, our eyes gouged out not by an enemy's hand, but by our own, because we placed our trust in the seductive call of fear coupled with power. We stand in Gaza, unable to see what we have done, believing that we are right, that we are protecting ourselves, our heritage, and our future- blind to the fact that in the end, we will not only wreak revenge on an entire people, but kill ourselves, as well....Blindness which is, itself a sin- for it is self-inflicted." WordPress.com

Oh boy, Lipush you know how absurd the attacks and allegations made by the Right are. Like these kinds, the right seeks solutions without looking at the history, they can't see the failure in their policies and what it brings them. It's a conceited view, rightists are full of themselves in most ways, it will bring misery to the Jewish State. Of course, slowly it will.

I must share something written by an Israeli American Jewish woman about a year after Cast Lead ended. She was reading Martin Luther Kings Strength To Love Chapter 4 Love In Action.Forgiveness, he writes as he is imprisoned in a jail in Georgia, is not an occasional act it is a permanent attitude. And he wrote "[But] we live according to the philosphy that life is a matter of getting even and saving face. Samson, eyeless at Gaza, prays fervently for his enemies-but only for their destruction." And Emily Hauser writes: "Samson, eyeless at Gaza. I can think only of Israel, of last year's war, of the on-going, four year old blockade, a blockade that has turned modern day Gaza into an open air prison, with neither enough food or medical supplies, neither clean water norregular electricity, I think of Israel, blindly flailing in furious wrath, seeking revenge again and again and again, every day, every day, every day. Samson's hair has been shorn. Through his own folly , what was once his source of power has been taken from him, and he is left, eyeless at Gaza, his last recourse the desperate ability to bring the edifice in which he stands crashing down around both him and his enemies, the destruction of whom has become his final, binding passion. Those who were slain by him as he died outnumbered those who had been slain by him when he lived. Judges 16:30. But we are blind, our eyes gouged out not by an enemy's hand, but by our own, because we placed our trust in the seductive call of fear coupled with power. We stand in Gaza, unable to see what we have done, believing that we are right, that we are protecting ourselves, our heritage, and our future- blind to the fact that in the end, we will not only wreak revenge on an entire people, but kill ourselves, as well....Blindness which is, itself a sin- for it is self-inflicted." WordPress.com
I think this letter was already shared with us, so it would be nice if Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," can explain to us how come she is so blind to what her Muslim friends are not only doing to Christians, but also to Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims of different sects. Perhaps someday Frau Sherri will be able to share with us a letter from some Muslim woman telling us about the thousands and thousands of Muslims (plus Christians) being killed by other Muslims in Syria. Do you think, Frau Sherri, that some Muslim woman would be writing about this?

Lipush, et al,

One might wonder what exactly they mean.

(COMMENT)

So there is no room for dissent. That has some daring implications.

That means that the entire forum is based on deductive logic; and that soundness and validity are entirely based on the form of the argument.

In this case: If "X" THEN NOT "Y" (If you are "good" then you are "not bad.")
  • IF you dissent, then you are not a conformist.
  • IF you are not a conformist, then you are a fascist.
  • Fascist are bad.
  • If you are not a conformist, then you are bad.

I'm not sure that I agree with this logic. It leaves very little room for debate, an exchange of ideas, or a discussion on the merits of the premise.

There is something that is fundamentally wrong here.

I'm not sure that any rational group wants to be that closed minded.

Most Respectfully,
R

Well yeah. That was kind of my point.

Forum List

Back