Political Compass

Rothbardian

Rookie
Oct 26, 2009
Well, like I mentioned in another thread I am new here. I would like to get a sense of where a lot of y'all stand politically. There is a nice and accurate political survey at politicalcompass .com. I am sure most of yall heard of it. Here are my results.

Economic Left/Right: 5.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

pcgraphpng.php

Last edited:
We did this a couple of months ago!!

So you are an American Libertarian--when was time you voted for one? How do you feel about Ron Paul? Bob Barr? Can you tolerate moderates, or do you call them deluded leftwing enablers?

We did this a couple of months ago!!

So you are an American Libertarian--when was time you voted for one? How do you feel about Ron Paul? Bob Barr? Can you tolerate moderates, or do you call them deluded leftwing enablers?

Ah, sorry did not know that. Well I imagine you have quite a few new people like me who never took the test. Always fun to see if you have changed as well.

I am a Ron Paul supporter, and have been for quite a few years. I did vote for Bob Barr the previous election. However, I try not to get caught up in party politics because I believe it is one of the reasons we are in the shape we are in.

I can tolerate people of all political beliefs. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and I respect that. However, I am very vocal about my beliefs and will debate and support them.

Economic Left/Right: 1.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21

The questions were not very balanced. The results, well, I'm almost dead center. That should tell you something.

Forum List

Back