Political Cartoon

1713998106070.png

Wait, I thought you all loved Stormy Daniel's ????..... Oh that's right, it's only if she's helping you out with Trump... My bad......... Now soon after she's all used up by you Democrat's, then you can tell her to get lost or make fun of her just like throwing out the trailer park trash that you attempted to label these women as eh ???

Not saying myself that Stormy is in the whore or trash category for which you Democrat's attempted to put these other women in, but this is just outright funny or ironic to me, because they have a resounding and striking resemblance in their outfits, styles and looks to Stormy D's same styles and looks.

So it is that they are wearing things that Stormy proudly wears in the same ways, but they somehow are whores eh ??

The biggest hypocrisy and irony is next - Now all of a sudden (due to these other women's geographical location), you Democrat's say here that these women are "whores" or dress like whores, but then we hear crickets on what the leftist think is Stormy D's category in which they'll refuse to throw out there (unless it slips like their post just did on these women) or until they've got what they've wanted, otherwise just know that Stormy is just a Saint to the Democrat's right now, even if they slip and say otherwise.. 😆

Stormy if you are listening, just know how bad these people truly detest or hate you, and it appears that they hate anyone that dresses or looks like you, but not when you are being used for politics in which gives them some sort of gain in the deal.

This post of theirs proves it.

However if you are delivering the bull shite for them Stormy, then they'll continue to use you up like a piece of trailer park trash in which they hate and deplore, but no worries because they smile and love you if you remain in their camp.

As long as you help them get Trump they'll be your friend until that day. Fact..

Forum List

Back