Political Cartoon

1595880403023.png

Pictures of prostitutes who will say anything for a buck.

You have yet to add wisdom or even humor in any of your bitter efforts.
My Ignore List just grew by you.
ciao brutto

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - Holy Bible

“The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.” – Brandolini’s Law

Pictures of prostitutes who will say anything for a buck.

You have yet to add wisdom or even humor in any of your bitter efforts.
My Ignore List just grew by you.
ciao brutto

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - Holy Bible

“The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.” – Brandolini’s Law

Willful ignorance ^^^.

NO, once you're born, you're the responsibility of your mother and father.
Not the government, your mother and father. Why do you hate personal responsibility so much?
My mother raised four of us essentially without a father. We didn't go to prison. We had meals and clothing and a roof over our heads. We got married and had children. Is this getting through?
After I married and completed college, I took my Mother to Europe, and Hawaii, and on a Caribbean Cruise, and my inlaws as well, and my wife's five sisters, and my brothers and sister.
Is this getting through? Or does it need to be repeated over and over?

For one who claims they have a college education you are a very simple thinker. You may want others to believe you can walk in the shoes of others, you've proved you can't. I don't "hate personal responsibility", I understand and have empathy for those who are denied opportunities based solely on their skin color, gender or sexular orientation.

I have empathy for those raised by a single parent, or raised in poverty; I was fortunate to have two supportive parents, and was the first in my family to graduate from the U. My first job was tossing the San Francisco Chronicle at 5 am, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for three years - the 7th, 8th and 9th grades. I worked during my college years, served on active duty for two years and continued to work until I retired in 2005. I married in 1977, and am still married to the same women, we raise two sons and have two grandsons. So don't you tell me about Personal Responsibilities, or claim I seek free stuff or any of the other bullshit you faux conservatives preach.

It sounds almost too stupid to be true, but I found the video of Slow Joe saying exactly that.

This doesn't bother Democrats in the least.

Not at all, taken out of context is a typical tactic used by dishonest propagandists. Obama and Biden stutter, Trump lies repeatedly, contradicts himself in paragraphs because he can't recall his lies.

Forum List

Back