Polish FM states the obvious

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
I just love the Poles, like all of Eastern Europe, they get it....sad that Kumbaya Western Europe has the collective head in the sand.

The new Polish Foreign Minister says - as the Muslim horde are made up of 90% young males of military age, we should train them all and then send them back to Syria to fight for their own country.

Why should young European soldiers be sent to fight and die horribly for Syria, whilst the 90% young Syrian males of military age sit in Europe's cafes and in general just sit on their backsides claiming welfare handouts.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable, Witold Waszczykowski to be called a "racist", "xenophobe", "Nazi", "Fascist" et al....I mean seriously hearing this utter nonsense from the Kumbaya crowd is just getting totally yawnsville already.

Viva Poland:

Incoming Foreign Minister: Syrian refugees can fight for homeland

I just love the Poles, like all of Eastern Europe, they get it....sad that Kumbaya Western Europe has the collective head in the sand.

The new Polish Foreign Minister says - as the Muslim horde are made up of 90% young males of military age, we should train them all and then send them back to Syria to fight for their own country.

Why should young European soldiers be sent to fight and die horribly for Syria, whilst the 90% young Syrian males of military age sit in Europe's cafes and in general just sit on their backsides claiming welfare handouts.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable, Witold Waszczykowski to be called a "racist", "xenophobe", "Nazi", "Fascist" et al....I mean seriously hearing this utter nonsense from the Kumbaya crowd is just getting totally yawnsville already.

Viva Poland:

Incoming Foreign Minister: Syrian refugees can fight for homeland
No. No. No. I do not agree, absolutely. They can not force them to go into war. A basic human right applies to all the inhabitants of the earth, all people. The Polish is a moron.
They are fleeing the brutality and sends them back killing? You do believe that, they can not to murder, why they need to get military training?
They just NOT WANT to kill! They have compulsory to the murder there? The Polish an idiot perfectly.

No. No. No. I do not agree, absolutely. They can not force them to go into war. A basic human right applies to all the inhabitants of the earth, all people. The Polish is a moron.
They are fleeing the brutality and sends them back killing? You do believe that, they can not to murder, why they need to get military training?
They just NOT WANT to kill! They have compulsory to the murder there? The Polish an idiot perfectly.

How has Hungary welcomed the Syrians? You might want to protest your government's handling of the refugee situation.

How has Hungary welcomed the Syrians? You might want to protest your government's handling of the refugee situation.

Not, only, I do not like the idea from Polish.

So what do you plan to do to change the situation in Hungary?

So what do you plan to do to change the situation in Hungary?

This problem is, the germany problem, but I do not want to see more and more soldiers in the world.

Forum List

Back