Frenchmen Arrested For Protesting Islam (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
These French would rather die, then look like they are "racist

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

These French would rather die, then look like they are "racist

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Those who have not the courage to stand up for the truth despise those who do. The truth is a tough companion. If you are truly committed to the truth you'll stand with it whether the whole world be for you or against you. You'll be willing to be heckled for it, arrested for it, you'll be willing to die for it. Though the world may hate you, they'll be forced to respect you. So good for the one who was arrested. He spoke up while others would not. History will one day vindicate him for it.

• Banned
I just hope that the ones who got killed by muslims were liberals

• Banned
There is no "madness" in removing people from your country that want to kill you

Looks to me like the brown shirts were unpopular and taking away from police resources.

They were people. That is all that should ever matter to any moral being.
So were the murderers.
Deal with reality.
That's correct, they were also people, dead people, who died too young taking so many others with them. That is madness.
Obviously they didn't die young enough to avoid taking others with them. That's why the rest need to be identified and eradicated.

So were the murderers.
Deal with reality.
That's correct, they were also people, dead people, who died too young taking so many others with them. That is madness.
Obviously they didn't die young enough to avoid taking others with them. That's why the rest need to be identified and eradicated.
Good luck with that, you'll need it.

"Frenchmen Arrested For Protesting Islam"

Whether it warrants arrest or not is a matter of French law.

But the idiocy of such a 'protest' is obvious – it's ludicrous to 'protest' a religion; Islam didn't commit the acts of terror in Paris, the terrorists are not 'representative' of 'all Muslims,' where condemning an entire religion for the acts of the few is hateful, ignorant, and unwarranted.

All of paris is protesting terrorism, by stepping out in the open and speaking and sharing.
People need to be able to express themselves and even get angry. They need to question and seek answers, not put their hand together and just bow politely.

So were the murderers.
Deal with reality.
Why? You gonna defend them?

So were the murderers.
Deal with reality.
Nope, I'm going watch you run around trying to find them...

So were the murderers.
Deal with reality.
Nope, I'm going watch you run around trying to find them...
They're painting your house.

Forum List

Back