Police Turned THOUSANDS OF Attendees Away from President Trump’s Rally In Arizona “There’s No More Room”

Thats correct but since you mentioned it, it on what?
Youre own party agreed there was no fraud.
Do you ever read anything?
How could there not be fraud? Trump was winning when we went to bed, then all these ballots for Biden mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.

How could there not be fraud? Trump was winning when we went to bed, then all these ballots for Biden mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.
How could you interpret the counting process as fraudulent when the same process was used when Trump won?

You have no evidence of anything but your anger, hate and ignorance.

How could you interpret the counting process as fraudulent when the same process was used when Trump won?

You have no evidence of anything but your anger, hate and ignorance.
there weren't mail in ballots, a stoppage in the counting, postponned until there was no one but demofks in the room for two days with absolutely no accountability. When did that happen in 2016?

And oh by the way...there was all of five thousand attendees at this rally

there weren't mail in ballots, a stoppage in the counting, postponned until there was no one but demofks in the room for two days with absolutely no accountability. When did that happen in 2016?

You are a liar and ignorant.
You are forgetting half the counters were republicans. Why would they do that to trump then cover it up?

It never happened, you didn't see it happen and neither did all the Trump loyalists. It is how it has always been done but because you lost you fabricate the fraud bullshit.

The votes were counted 3 times as per the law by the same republican counters and you still think they were in collusion with democrats to defeat Trump????? . Are you fucking mad? Youre paranoid.

The votes were counted 3 times as per the law by the same republican counters and you still think they were in collusion with democrats to defeat Trump????? . Are you fucking mad? Youre paranoid.
Son, if I recount illegal ballots with real ballots I will still get the same illegal count. You truly can't be that fking stupid.

Police Turned THOUSANDS OF Attendees Away from President Trump’s Rally In Arizona “There’s No More Room”

16 Jan 2022 ~~ By Joe Hoft

the police were turning people away last night from the Trump rally in Arizona because there was no more room. The crowd was massive.

Group therapy loser grievance jamborees attract lots of groupees. It is good that the Weird Worshipers can pleasure themselves with their peers - as long as they don't become overstimulated and again attack Congress and savage outnumbered police protecting democracy against them.

Some look to the heavens:

Trump held a rally in Washington Township, Michigan, on Saturday and one supporter said the Space Force was going to help him overturn the 2020 election...
"The election, I believe, was stolen but we know that. Space Force has it all, Trump has all the information, it is going to be overturned," the woman said.
The woman at the Trump rally was then asked what information she believed the Space Force had regarding the election.

"Space Force is a military branch...just like the army, all the military.
"The night of the election they literally watched the election be stolen.
Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 8.17.55 AM.png
"They know they watermarked the ballots, they know exactly what happened with every ballot, they know what fake ballots.
"They knew the election switches, they know what countries were involved, they followed the money, they know every politician that has been paid off.
"There was 269,000 sealed indictments but I think it might now be up to 500,000."
The Trump supporter then explained how she thought this information would be broadcast to the public.
"I believe that we are going to have an emergency broadcast, the military is going to come in with martial law.
"We are going to be shown eight hours on, eight hours off of videos, for seven days, they are going to be showing us taped tribunals, taped confessions.
"The world is going to be awakened to what is really going on with the deep state."
Their "deep state" will be vanquished by celestial, omniscient and omnipotent entities!
Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 8.08.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 8.22.07 AM.png

"Don't be naïve! His running mate could be JFK, Jr. or Ginni Thomas!"

16 Jan 2022 ~~ By Joe Hoft

Not reported by the corrupt Mainstream media – the police were turning people away last night from the Trump rally in Arizona because there was no more room. The crowd was massive.

A Trump supporter reported last night from Arizona at President Trump’s rally:

Commentary:
The Quisling MSM says 'No Story'. Idiots. News is news unless the MSM disagrees. So, it makes people very skeptical of anything the MSM actually reports on as real news. Their truth isn't true.
But, but, but Biden says he got more votes than anyone ever. He got 81 million votes and is more popular than anyone including Trump.
Biden couldn't fill the home team side of a high school gym at his rallies. Most of the time it looked like a normal drive through lane at Mickey D's.
Americans base the presidency on performance. Biden has in the first year of his presidency shown only failures in fighting Wuhan Covid-19 and its variants, Economy, Military, National Security, Foreign Policy, Supply Chain Management, the Environment. and the Peoples' Civil Rights.
Americans do NOT need to see the tax returns of a successful billionaire who became a public servant... America needs to see the tax returns of public servant politicians who became multi-millionaires while being public servants ...

“It took a Worldwide Pandemic. It took a 35% plunge in the Stock Market.
It took 6 feet of Social Distancing. It took Quarantining.
It took many Small Businesses closing.

It took closing practically everything, to bring the USA Economy back to the Obama high mark.”
--

Rush Limbaugh
The police - to protect and serve the politicians they work for.

I'm not letting it die. I want it on the top shelf Tree, fking cheaters should be reminded every day about how they accessed power, cheating.
They have no shame; they got POWER and are wallowing in it regardless of their cheating. Lance Armstrong doing a lap of Honor springs to mind!!!

Greg

well we were treated with four years of your rants and impeachments. The irony huh? Can you say Russia Russia?
Your evoking the Cry Baby Loser's "savvy genius" who helped him get elected in 2016 does not serve your agenda.

Loser's appealing for help in a personal vendetta to the degenerate at this time was masterful.

Your evoking the Cry Baby Loser's "savvy genius" who helped him get elected in 2016 does not serve your agenda.

Loser's appealing for help in a personal vendetta to the degenerate at this time was masterful.
naw, just reminding you that you have no place to write what you wrote after envoking Russia Russia for four years. I know, you aren't bright enough to understand that irony. But, you did step out and show everyone how stupid you really are.

... what you wrote after envoking Russia Russia for four years. I know, you aren't bright enough to understand that irony. But, you did step out and show everyone how stupid you really are.
Your desperate recourse to ad hominem aside, please specify what you claim that I evoked concerning Russia for four years.

Forum List

Back