Police threaten to boycott 49ers

The NFL better get a grip on this shit before it spirals out of control.

Santa Clara Officers May Boycott Working 49ers Games
Well then fuck them and hire other security.
When the police demand private citizens be punished for exercising their Rights, it's time to take a loser look at the actions of that department and their union.
LMFAO Look at the Fascist.. A freely hired security firm as this BOZO stated , decides they no longer want the contract to cover the LEFTIST cop killing/ hating weasels and this moron wants to take action against them.. You're a fucking goon.
He killed a Pi
LMFAO Look at the Fascist.. A freely hired security firm as this BOZO stated , decides they no longer want the contract to cover the LEFTIST cop killing/ hating weasels and this moron wants to take action against them.. You're a fucking goon.
Go ay with a dildo this issue is over your head, even when you aren't on your knees...

Do you think your asinine misogynist kindergarten farts bother me?? You're out of your league here BOY. You want these security officers "LOOKED AT, AND TAKE ACTION" and yet you claimed "Nobody gives a damn if they stop providing security."

That makes you a fucking liar.. LOL You said it, not me.
Why do you insist on parading your stupidity???...that stopped being pretty 30 years ago...
Showing your own words which proves you're a fucking liar is stupidity.. you're almost correct there.. LMAO
You can take any of my words out of context, you still have lost the argument stupid twat.
You know you can't factually refute my post, stop trying.

ROFLMAO I posted your POST , word for word dumbazz..

The NFL better get a grip on this shit before it spirals out of control. Santa Clara Officers May Boycott Working 49ers Games
Fire them. Challenging people's Constitutional rights is not part of their duties. Letting them get away with it sets a worse precedent than what Kaepernick did.
The LEO's are NOT, repeat NOT providing security as official LEO officers!
They are ALL volunteers acting as Security officers.
These LEO's are free to not 'volunteer'.
After all you fuckwit the LEO's DO have a "constitutional right" to go fishing on their days off instead right?
ASSHOLE!
"The Santa Clara Police Department is the lead police agency at Levi’s Stadium. During 49er games, around 70 officers volunteer to work and are paid as security personnel. "
What Kaepernick did, he did as an individual. The LEOs aren't doing that. They're threatening the 49ers as a group through their union. It's funny how conservatives would be singing a different tune, if they were doing something similar to get the town to raise their salaries. Then unions are the devil, but challenging Constitutional rights is hunk-dory.
Such is the hypocrisy common to most on the right, and conservatives’ propensity for authoritarianism, to seek to compel conformity, the consequence of rightwing intolerance of dissent and differing points of view.

Well then fuck them and hire other security.
When the police demand private citizens be punished for exercising their Rights, it's time to take a loser look at the actions of that department and their union.
He killed a Pi
Go ay with a dildo this issue is over your head, even when you aren't on your knees...

Do you think your asinine misogynist kindergarten farts bother me?? You're out of your league here BOY. You want these security officers "LOOKED AT, AND TAKE ACTION" and yet you claimed "Nobody gives a damn if they stop providing security."

Why do you insist on parading your stupidity???...that stopped being pretty 30 years ago...
Showing your own words which proves you're a fucking liar is stupidity.. you're almost correct there.. LMAO
You can take any of my words out of context, you still have lost the argument stupid twat.

Now you need to lie, shitstain???..lol

He killed a Pi

roflmao Everyone can go back and look .. IT'S ALL RIGHT THERE.. I quoted you WORD FOR WORD.. In fact, I clicked REPLY.. people can go back and look for themselves.. you FASCISTS are all alike.. like Helly, try to use lies to cover your original lie.. won't work.. IT'S ALL THERE BOZO

The NFL better get a grip on this shit before it spirals out of control. Santa Clara Officers May Boycott Working 49ers Games
Fire them. Challenging people's Constitutional rights is not part of their duties. Letting them get away with it sets a worse precedent than what Kaepernick did.
Why are you guys on the left so dense on this? No one is challenging his rights. This is about the content. Let me put it simply for you: It's not about Kaeperdick's exercise of his constitutional rights. It's about the content of his exercise.
They're threatening the 49ers though. Why not just put out a statement that they hate Kaepernick?

Message to all twats in America.

GET YOUR FUCKING POLITICS OUT OF THE GAME.
As if on cue…

An example of rightwing intolerance and hostility toward dissent and differing points of view.

How intolerant are you when a business owner doesn't want to bake a cake for religious reasons?? When a football team wants to pray before games?? You fucking leftists are the biggest hypocrites on earth.

Why are you guys on the left so dense on this? No one is challenging his rights. This is about the content. Let me put it simply for you: It's not about Kaeperdick's exercise of his constitutional rights. It's about the content of his exercise.
They're threatening the 49ers though. Why not just put out a statement that they hate Kaepernick?

LMFAO THREATENING?? Not providing a service is a threat??????????OMG

He killed a Pi

roflmao Everyone can go back and look .. IT'S ALL RIGHT THERE.. I quoted you WORD FOR WORD.. In fact, I clicked REPLY.. people can go back and look for themselves.. you FASCISTS are all alike.. like Helly, try to use lies to cover your original lie.. won't work.. IT'S ALL THERE BOZO
No you just got caught in a lie, you took a snippet of my words, posted them out of context and then attempted to claim some moral victory.
I told you this was over your head.
Now you are reduced to telling lies.

Now you are caught being a liar again...
Are you mental???

Why are they doing it to the 49ers? That's the question. If it wasn't a threat to influence the 49ers to do something about Kaepernick, why do it at all?

‘In that statement, the franchise said, "In respecting such American principles as freedom of religion and freedom of expression, we recognize the right of an individual to choose to participate, or not, in our celebration of the national anthem."

But Saunders wants the team to treat the quarterback like any company would treat an employee.’

Wrong.

As long as Kaepernick is abiding by the terms of his contract and following NFL rules and policies, he’s at liberty to refuse to acknowledge the National anthem if the so desires, absent being subject to punitive measures.

This remains a non-issue, a ‘controversy’ contrived out of nothing; Kaepernick’s opinions warrant discourse but not derision and hostility toward his opinions.

He's free to express his feelings. The federal government has no right to stop him. The 9ers who are a free enterprise are free to punish him, and fans are also free to express their feelings as well as punish him by complaining to his employers and his sponsors.

Simple really.

No you just got caught in a lie, you took a snippet of my words, posted them out of context and then attempted to claim some moral victory.
I told you this was over your head.
Now you are reduced to telling lies.
A snippet??? ROFLMAO BUSTED LIAR

Why are they doing it to the 49ers? That's the question. If it wasn't a threat to influence the 49ers to do something about Kaepernick, why do it at all?

The NFL and the 9ers are his employers. The officers have aright to express their feelings. Works both ways.

Not providing a service means they have or are going to quit.
Stating you will quit unless someone is punished for exercising their Rights is a threat.
Stop lying on people's posts...

Guess what LIBERAL?? A security firm/ ANY BUSINESS has the right to refuse service... oh wait- you liberals will sue anyone who doesn't conform to your demands..

Guess what LIBERAL?? A security firm/ ANY BUSINESS has the right to refuse service... oh wait- you liberals will sue anyone who doesn't conform to your demands..
Deflection when caught in a lie...

What business are you talking about? I thought this was about a union trying to use their power? Usually conservatives consider that a bad thing! Why not now?

Last edited:
What business are you talking about? I thought this was about a union trying to use their power? Usually conservatives consider that a bad thing? Why not now?
Do you get the feeling that she's less than truthful???

Message to all twats in America.

GET YOUR FUCKING POLITICS OUT OF THE GAME.
As if on cue…

An example of rightwing intolerance and hostility toward dissent and differing points of view.

How intolerant are you when a business owner doesn't want to bake a cake for religious reasons?? When a football team wants to pray before games?? You fucking leftists are the biggest hypocrites on earth.
So...get rid of PA laws.....that's easy, just get your Legislators to repeal them. What have YOU actively done in that regard. Whining here doesn't count.

Forum List

Back