Police surveillance video of Zimmerman may show head injury (photo)

who's the perp? Why don't you believe Zimmerman?

because he sounds like a paranoid drama queen on his 911 call with no specific reason given for his concerns then follows the person down the street ,he had the gun... the boy had candy...his story makes no sense...but a paranoid wanna be cop freaking a kid out stalking him and grabbing him and the kid thinking he is being assaulted and in danger and fighting back and the paranoid panicking wannabe pulling his gun and shooting ,makes perfect sense...he should be arrested and charged and a court decide his guilt or innocence not just let go
this

The police and FBI have thus far concluded there isn't enough evidence to conclude he's guilty of murder. I'm going to trust their judgment. Contrary to what some people think, a dead body doesn't mean someone should be arrested for murder.

Oh WHERE, WHERE is Breitbart now that the right so DESPERATELY needs him to release a doctored photo?

Oh, that's right...he's worm food. Probably bug food too.

Oh and the video? It looks like his head is an ass. Literally. He has an ass shaped head. No wonder CONZ like him.

Last edited:
Oh WHERE, WHERE is Breitbart now that the right so DESPERATELY needs him to release a doctored photo?

Oh and the video? It looks like his head is an ass. Literally. He has an ass shaped head. No wonder CONZ like him.

And CBS quotes a former co worker saying Zimmerman had a Jekyll & Hyde personality; I hope the SA is keeping her herself away from media reports:

Report: Zimmerman described as "Jekyll and Hyde" - CBS News

And CBS quotes a former co worker saying Zimmerman had a Jekyll & Hyde personality; I hope the SA is keeping her herself away from media reports:

Report: Zimmerman described as "Jekyll and Hyde" - CBS News

Gee, looks like the conz might have doubled down on Travis Bickle.

taxidriver.gif

Oh wait. Travis Bickle had a JOB!

Police Surveillance Video | George Zimmerman | Head Injury | The Daily Caller

ABC News published the video Wednesday evening. Zimmerman is the man who shot and killed 17-year-old black teen Trayvon Martin a month ago. (RELATED: Full coverage of the Martin shooting)

“A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman,” ABC News reporter Matt Gutman wrote, noting that Zimmerman told police “he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.”

ABC News reported that Zimmerman appears uninjured in the video. But a still image from the video indicates what appears to be a vertical laceration or scar several inches long.

ABC did note that at the 49-second mark in the video, one of the police officers accompanying Zimmerman stops to look at the back of Zimmerman’s head for several seconds. Zimmerman, as ABC News noted, did not visit the emergency room after police interviewed him.

Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpg

Zimmerman was treated for his injuries by the EMT technicians at the scene.

Why is the ice tea and candy important? It's not asshole

For guy who doesn't believe the hype, you sure do get duped eaisy.

because criminals out to assault someone usually do not pick someone a hundred pounds heavier and then tie their hands up with soft drinks and candy...its you who is duped letting it become an issue of race or gun control,,instead of a case of a guy who followed and shot a kid walking with his ice tea and candy

If I ever commit a criminal act, I'll be sure to have an ice tea and candy on me, so foolish people like you will support me.

Reports are he followed the kid, and then went back to his car and was attacked, but fuck it the kid had candy.

Who said anything about race or gun control?
What did Trayvon Martin do to deserve to get shot and killed? Why did Zimmerman ignore the instructions to remain in his car? Why is it assumed that Trayvon was acting criminally while Zimmerman did everything wrong according to the instructions given him by the 911 operator? If Zimmerman's nose was broken and his head smashed against the pavement as he claims, why isn't he bloody and bruised?

When faced with these questions, why do some insist that there has to be an explanation exonerating Zimmerman? Is it because Zimmerman has less color in his complexion than Trayvon?

because criminals out to assault someone usually do not pick someone a hundred pounds heavier and then tie their hands up with soft drinks and candy...its you who is duped letting it become an issue of race or gun control,,instead of a case of a guy who followed and shot a kid walking with his ice tea and candy

If I ever commit a criminal act, I'll be sure to have an ice tea and candy on me, so foolish people like you will support me.

Reports are he followed the kid, and then went back to his car and was attacked, but fuck it the kid had candy.

What did Trayvon Martin do to deserve to get shot and killed? Why did Zimmerman ignore the instructions to remain in his car? Why is it assumed that Trayvon was acting criminally while Zimmerman did everything wrong according to the instructions given him by the 911 operator? If Zimmerman's nose was broken and his head smashed against the pavement as he claims, why isn't he bloody and bruised?

When faced with these questions, why do some insist that there has to be an explanation exonerating Zimmerman? Is it because Zimmerman has less color in his complexion than Trayvon?

SATURATION coverage; I've read ever individual involved vilified and defended.

Who cares he followed some kid out on to the street who had committed no crime armed only with ice tea and candy and shot him dead ..the guys a screwball

Take the first swing And I will drop you, I use hollow points so the end result has been predetermined.

Got the message yet.

Who cares he followed some kid out on to the street who had committed no crime armed only with ice tea and candy and shot him dead ..the guys a screwball

Take the first swing And I will drop you, I use hollow points so the end result has been predetermined.

Got the message yet.

Take the first swing?

Do you really believe that Martin didn't have the right to defend himself against a guy that was STALKING him?

Right. Who cares about the evidence? You just know he's guilty. How could he be innocent when he has a white name like "Zimmerman?"

Would you describe yourself as a "liberal" or just a bigot who convicts people before you know the facts?

No, check that. You just admitted you don't even care about the facts.

I listed the facts the rest is a smoke screen and a child who had committed no crime walking with ice tea and candy was followed by a man with a gun against 911 instructions and he then shot and killed him

A CHILD! Are only 17 year old black teenagers still considered children? 17 year old white teenagers are considered young adults and my 17 year old black God son is a young adult, not a child. He would kick your ignorant, racist ass if you called him a child.

On second thought, since he is 6' 2" tall, weighs 150 pounds and plays wide receiver on the High School Varsity team, he would probably merely look down at you and laugh.

Got the message yet.

I would do the same, so keep sending the message.

Police Surveillance Video | George Zimmerman | Head Injury | The Daily Caller

ABC News published the video Wednesday evening. Zimmerman is the man who shot and killed 17-year-old black teen Trayvon Martin a month ago. (RELATED: Full coverage of the Martin shooting)

“A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman,” ABC News reporter Matt Gutman wrote, noting that Zimmerman told police “he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.”

ABC News reported that Zimmerman appears uninjured in the video. But a still image from the video indicates what appears to be a vertical laceration or scar several inches long.

ABC did note that at the 49-second mark in the video, one of the police officers accompanying Zimmerman stops to look at the back of Zimmerman’s head for several seconds. Zimmerman, as ABC News noted, did not visit the emergency room after police interviewed him.

Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpg

Isn't photoshop an interesting thing?

Why is the ice tea and candy important? It's not asshole

For guy who doesn't believe the hype, you sure do get duped eaisy.

Isn't it interesting how the boy's BODY was found no where near the road.

Got the message yet.

Take the first swing?

Do you really believe that Martin didn't have the right to defend himself against a guy that was STALKING him?

Everyone has the right to self defense. Martin should have thought of that before becoming a thug.

Got the message yet.

Take the first swing?

No, he didn't. Wonder why? It was because........he was 17. :eusa_shhh:

Got the message yet.

Take the first swing?

Everyone has the right to self defense. Martin should have thought of that before becoming a thug.

Walking back to his father's girlfriend's house with Iced Tea and Skittles = Thug.

Got the message yet.

Take the first swing?

So walking home in the rain with skittles and tea is now considered "thuggish" behavior. Well okay then. Open season on kids with skittles! Woo hoo!

Got the message yet.

Take the first swing?

This should be brilliant. Please explain in detail what Martin did that makes you call him a thug?

Forum List

Back