Police State: New York Cop Pulls Gun On Teens Having Snowball Fight [VIDEO]...

They're Branch Paulinian libertarians and anarchists. Conservatives support cops and give them the benefit of the doubt.

While I distaste liberals who think everything a cop does is abusive and evil, I find equally disturbing the conservatives who worship police like they're gods.
Did you watch the Goddamned video, or is whining a reflex?

My God, pulling guns on our children having snowball fights. We are definitely not in a good place right now. I don't wanna hear about how '9/11 changed everything' anymore. This Militarizing of our Police needs to end. Time to change it back.
Hyperbolic nonsense.

These anecdotal, isolated incidents are in no way 'representative' of the Nation as a whole or law enforcement in general.

This thread is just another example of the rightwing 'gloom and doom' myth having everything to do with the president belonging to the 'wrong' political party and nothing to do with a 'police state.'

Stop being a good little Goose-Stepper. Wake up.

As usual the "small government" statist loving conservatives automatically rush to defend the actions of the police state they worship so much.
Asking for context is rushing in to defend a police state? WTF?

No what many have found out is that there is and never will be video of an "entire incident" whatever that means. So when a cop does something on camera that looks extreme the auto cop defenders always ask for more of a video that doesnt exist or just "more".

We're getting to the point where we, as humans, are trying to logic our way out of pretty charaterizing and recognizable actions.

Also we're at the point where we dont believe witnesses either but instead opt to question the witness which is fine but at the same time NOT to question the police.

As usual the "small government" statist loving conservatives automatically rush to defend the actions of the police state they worship so much.
No what many have found out is that there is and never will be video of an "entire incident" whatever that means. So when a cop does something on camera that looks extreme the auto cop defenders always ask for more of a video that doesnt exist or just "more".

We're getting to the point where we, as humans, are trying to logic our way out of pretty charaterizing and recognizable actions.

Also we're at the point where we dont believe witnesses either but instead opt to question the witness which is fine but at the same time NOT to question the police.
Or we can simple use our brains for something more than a doorstop and recognize that cops don't normally draw down on kids for a snowball fight and the leftist reactionaries are always trying to discredit police.

I asked what happened before the video, not why wasn't there video beforehand.

Context matters for those interested in in fair play. You don't see it in context so you assume the cops are wrong but the rest of us will consider one innocent until proven guilty and the fact that no video occurred beforehand is not a guilty sentence.

Or we can simple use our brains for something more than a doorstop and recognize that cops don't normally draw down on kids for a snowball fight and the leftist reactionaries are always trying to discredit police.

So you're "waiting for the facts" but just determined that cops dont draw down on kids. I can tell you they do...a lot. In certain areas. But like I said, you're requesting for more of something that doesnt exist. And as soon as that thing that doesnt exist....EXISTS...THEN you'll form an opinion. Dont hold your breath.

Context matters for those interested in in fair play. You don't see it in context so you assume the cops are wrong but the rest of us will consider one innocent until proven guilty and the fact that no video occurred beforehand is not a guilty sentence.

Request for dragon balls while you're at it. We're at this silly point in the world where video....actual video isnt enough to process the images and form an opinion on what was just seen.

Noooooo, now we should only form an opinion on what we cant see and what mightve happened

Americans really do need to seriously reconsider supporting this Militarizing of our Police Force. What are we becoming?

Bullshit.

Ask , skylar, my consigliere.

He will promptly inform you that the SCOTUS has ruled that if we are going to become a credible police state our police must be like the KGB or worse.

You can reach him @ 800-ILOVETYRANNY.

So you're "waiting for the facts" but just determined that cops dont draw down on kids. I can tell you they do...a lot. In certain areas. But like I said, you're requesting for more of something that doesnt exist. And as soon as that thing that doesnt exist....EXISTS...THEN you'll form an opinion. Dont hold your breath.

Request for dragon balls while you're at it. We're at this silly point in the world where video....actual video isnt enough to process the images and form an opinion on what was just seen.

Noooooo, now we should only form an opinion on what we cant see and what mightve happened
I'm not waiting for anything. Something happened before the filming, what do you mean it doesn't exist? If there's no video it didn't happen?

My 'request' is to let those that have the facts make the determinations. Unlike yourself.

I'm not waiting for anything. Something happened before the filming, what do you mean it doesn't exist? If there's no video it didn't happen?

My 'request' is to let those that have the facts make the determinations. Unlike yourself.

You want to know what happened before that but determined that the witness filming may possibly be lying.

Ok then, Here's how it goes. You request for more information while asserting that the witness is lying. Where do you want this "more information" to come from? Another Witness so you can claim they too must be lying?

Nope, what you are looking for is an explanation from the officer. Now, what are the chances the officer will ever say EVER that he over reacted? He will never say that.

So what you want is a reason the cop did what he did and at the end that will be enough for you because cops dont lie, they dont over react. They are perfect beings who only do what they have to do

Now what could have happened at a snowball fight that would cause a cop to pull his gun?

Could someone have thrown a snow ball at the cop while yelling; "hand up, don't shoot"?

That would have done it.

Now what could have happened at a snowball fight that would cause a cop to pull his gun?

Could someone have thrown a snow ball at the cop while yelling; "hand up, don't shoot"?

That would have done it.

There is no evidence supporting your claim. But even if it was true, there is no justification for him point his firearm at the kids. Period, end of story.

You want to know what happened before that but determined that the witness filming may possibly be lying.

Ok then, Here's how it goes. You request for more information while asserting that the witness is lying. Where do you want this "more information" to come from? Another Witness so you can claim they too must be lying?

Nope, what you are looking for is an explanation from the officer. Now, what are the chances the officer will ever say EVER that he over reacted? He will never say that.

So what you want is a reason the cop did what he did and at the end that will be enough for you because cops dont lie, they dont over react. They are perfect beings who only do what they have to do
I don't know if she even knew what was going on, you sure don't. Again, I said let those with the information make the decisions, I'm not requesting anything. You want to accuse the cops with the hysterical rantings and a video that doesn't explain why it went down. Most folks think that's unfair.

What happened before the video started? It's a bit hard to say if something was justified or not when you have no clue what happened.

Another Branch Paulinian cop hater thread.

Out of context much, the video doesn't show what led up to the cop pulling his gun, at this point we don't know if it was justified or not.

That would have done it.
Yep. Assault a cop and you're under arrest. And rightly so.

That would have done it.
Yep. Assault a cop and you're under arrest. And rightly so.

Yes, let's shoot & kill our children for throwing snowballs at cops. Or better yet, let's arrest and prosecute them as 'Terrorists.' Then let's ship em off to GITMO. Man, you people are truly frightening.

Forum List

Back