Police State: New York Cop Pulls Gun On Teens Having Snowball Fight [VIDEO]...

What I find hilarious is how the wingnuts think a cop treated a snowball fight like a criminal manner.

I know, it was "hilarious" how they treated that guy for selling cigs, it was "hilarious" how they shot that kid in Cleveland, it was "hilarious" how they shot the guy in Walmart with the pellet gun.

You are so fucking weird dude.
All justifiable uses of force. So basically you don't have shit to back up your nutjob claims.

Teapers only worship police like they are gods when they kill a black boy.

I'm a 'Teaper', and i certainly don't worship the Police.
The libertarian faction of the tea party only adopted that label for legitimact. You should speak out against the hate of the majority of the teapers.

Dr. Paul is the Founding Father of the Tea Party movement. However, i will admit Neocons have infiltrated and hijacked it a bit.
I don't believe Dr. Paul founded the TPM movement.

Dr. Paul is the original Tea Partier. He inspired the movement. But it is true the Neocons have hijacked it somewhat.
Damn, you Branch Paulinians truly do have your lips wrapped around Paul's...

You really think he causes the sun to rise and set and the tides and the weather. Keep talking because you reveal why he lost, because of his nutty cult.

The libertarian faction of the tea party only adopted that label for legitimact. You should speak out against the hate of the majority of the teapers.

Dr. Paul is the Founding Father of the Tea Party movement. However, i will admit Neocons have infiltrated and hijacked it a bit.

Dr. Paul is the original Tea Partier. He inspired the movement. But it is true the Neocons have hijacked it somewhat.

You really think he causes the sun to rise and set and the tides and the weather. Keep talking because you reveal why he lost, because of his nutty cult.
Could be worse...he could be a member of that Catholic cult.

Or a white racist pretending to be black.

Yeah...from the Catholic cult member who glorifies the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Yes, you are a racist indeed.

Yeah...from the Catholic cult member who glorifies the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Yes, you are a racist indeed.
Sic Semper Tyrannis

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Blackie is gonna git ya.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Blackie is gonna git ya.

They're Branch Paulinian libertarians and anarchists. Conservatives support cops and give them the benefit of the doubt.

While I distaste liberals who think everything a cop does is abusive and evil, I find equally disturbing the conservatives who worship police like they're gods.

Haven't met any of those. I don't think anyone worships cops. It's just that some are willing to give both sides the benefit of the doubt and wait for facts. Unlike some who instantly take to the streets rioting and burning buildings.

The complaints about police going overboard started with the seizure of property and money without being charged with a crime. I think that both sides agreed that was bullshit, though saw more complaints from the right.

The left started it's anti-cop campaign with the Brown shooting. They didn't care about facts and went along with Sharpton's narrative that cops are racist.

Now we have a cop pulling a gun on a couple teens, but it wasn't what it seemed. Thankfully, facts got out before Sharpton could board a plane and rile people up.

" But, according to the New Rochelle Police Department, the video clip doesn’t show the entire story. Police were responding to 911 reports of a teenager threatening another person with a gun. At the scene, the officer commanded the suspected teenagers not to move, while he checked them for weapons:

"’There was no snowball fight,’ New Rochelle Deputy Police Commissioner Anthony Murphy said about the incident."

Nonetheless, MSNBC’s The Grio reported, "NY cop holds black teens at gunpoint over snowball fight."

What the video did not record, police say, is another suspected teenager with a gun fleeing the scene with an officer in pursuit. Ultimately, police were unable to apprehend the suspect:

"’The group was compliant,’ Murphy said. ‘(At the same time) the other cop is in foot pursuit of the suspect that had the gun. The suspect runs into an apartment house and into an unknown apartment.’" "

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/02/244271-video-snowball-fight-ends-police-officer-pulling-gun/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Police

You sound like one of those bitter & confused Neocons who've hijacked the Tea Party movement. You should read up a bit more on the Doctor. He inspired the movement you probably claim to be a part of. He's a true Tea Partier. Most others are Neocon posers.

On the bright side, these kids lived another day to tell the story. Of course the Goose Steppers will call them liars & criminals, but at least they survived. Many others don't.

You sound like one of those bitter & confused Neocons who've hijacked the Tea Party movement. You should read up a bit more on the Doctor. He inspired the movement you probably claim to be a part of. He's a true Tea Partier. Most others are Neocon posers.
While yes, StRacisttheCultFollower is certainly a bitter POS...but the TPM did not begin with Ron Paul.

You are trying to legitimize your libertarianism ad catapult it into significance via the more popular TPM.

While yes, StRacisttheCultFollower is certainly a bitter POS...but the TPM did not begin with Ron Paul.

You are trying to legitimize your libertarianism ad catapult it into significance via the more popular TPM.

The Tea Party is a Ron Paul-inspired movement. He's a true Tea Partier. Most others are just johnny-come-lately Neocon posers.

The Tea Party is a Ron Paul-inspired movement. He's a true Tea Partier. Most others are just johnny-come-lately Neocon posers.
No, Paul is a libertarian and inspires libertarians. Sorry, but the TPM began when that guy (can't remember his name) went on a rant on CNBC about the bailouts.

No, Paul is a libertarian and inspires libertarians. Sorry, but the TPM began when that guy (can't remember his name) went on a rant on CNBC about the bailouts.

Neocon posers. They have hijacked the movement a bit.

The more you Branch Paulinians don the persecution mantel, the more discredited you are. No wonder you nutwads lost.

The more you Branch Paulinians don the persecution mantel, the more discredited you are. No wonder you nutwads lost.

Sure thing, Neocon poser. Whatever you say.

The Tea Party movement owes everything to Dr. Ron Paul.

Forum List

Back