Taylor Swift for President?

Why is in this in the politics section? She isn't running.

This is just an off handed remark to illustrate trump is so popular only someone like Taylor Swift could be as popular. And the aide wasn't saying she could beat him if she did run, but whoever did beat him would have to be as popular as her which no candidate is .

There goes the dress code for the Presidency.
1696534163527.png

Is that your final answer?
I have never found her attractive nor enjoyed her music, I like my females to have female parts with all the curves that go with them. I prefer a singer who may be slightly off key but you can get the passion and emotion in her voice rather than auto tuned soulless sounds. She is a mop with arms and legs, and a computer generated voice, it may be attractive to some but she is not my thing at all

I have never found her attractive nor enjoyed her music, I like my females to have female parts with all the curves that go with them. I prefer a singer who may be slightly off key but you can get the passion and emotion in her voice rather than auto tuned soulless sounds. She is a mop with arms and legs, and a computer generated voice, it may be attractive to some but she is not my thing at all

So....Lizzo?

It kinda works if you time it just right. :abgg2q.jpg:

I.E. fast fwd the intro to where they start singing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back