POLICE STATE: FBI Quietly Created New Category of Extremism Ahead of 2024 Election to Include Trump-MAGA Supporters

POLICE STATE:

FBI Quietly Created New Category of Extremism Ahead of 2024 Election to Include Trump-MAGA Supporters

4 Oct 2023 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Shut It Down – The FBI is beyond repair.

As the 2024 election season heats up the FBI has created a new terrorism category to include Trump supporters.

This is taking place at the same time the Biden regime is targeting President Trump with over 91 indictments on bogus criminal acts in several states.
And it occurs as the demented President screams about MAGA during his public speeches.
What’s next – Prison camps?
And for the record, MAGA and infiltrators caused $1.5 million in damages.
The BLM summer of love protests-riots caused nearly $2 billion in damages.
So, this new focus by the FBI is clearly political targeting and unconstitutional.
Via Newsweek:
FBI whistleblower Steve Friend weighed in on the latest admission by the Deep State.

Commentary:
Garland and Wray need to be tarred, feathered and rode out of D.C. on a rail...
Their treason against America is beyond the pale.
Reagan was right when he claimed the most fearful nine words in America are:

"I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’”

Duplicate thread.

Blind Boo:

I asked you to ask the Democrats you vote for if they'll treat violent Antifa scum the same way they think your average MAGA supporter should be treated.

And you immaturely retreat into your little shell throwing out ad hominem duds consisting of songs no one cares about.

Yeah, ya sure showed me!

Blind Boo:

I asked you to ask the Democrats you vote for if they'll treat violent Antifa scum the same way they think your average MAGA supporter should be treated.

And you immaturely retreat into your little shell throwing out ad hominem duds consisting of songs no one cares about.

Yeah, ya sure showed me!

Violent Antifa protestors are prosecuted

Violent Antifa protestors are prosecuted

No, Kamala Harris bailed them out after they burned down a Minneapolis police station.

In Portland they bombed a Federal Courthouse for weeks on end with very little reprisal, and the Democrat Mayor even showing up to support them.

And those are just two small examples.

A small minority actually pay for their crimes.

You keep getting told this, but you keep "forgetting".

Which means you're not worthy of any more engagement.

So bye.

Liar. "OK: Now do Antifa." Was first. After I did the AntifaNUTS, then you asked......so let me repeat

You're clearly illiterate.

I pointed out that you can claim to believe whatever you want, but then you vote for the Party that contradicts those beliefs.

Another waste of time.

Farewell, blind one.

No, Kamala Harris bailed them out after they burned down a Minneapolis police station.

In Portland they bombed a Federal Courthouse for weeks on end with very little reprisal, and the Democrat Mayor even showing up to support them.

And those are just two small examples.

A small minority actually pay for their crimes.

You keep getting told this, but you keep "forgetting".

Which means you're not worthy of any more engagement.

So bye.

Google “Bail”

You're clearly illiterate.

I pointed out that you can claim to believe whatever you want, but then you vote for the Party that contradicts those beliefs.

Another waste of time.

Farewell, blind one.

How the fuck would you know who I voted for.

Bye bye.

The FBI takes orders from the WEF. They are preparing to round up all great reset resistance.

Forum List

Back