POLICE STATE: Cop shoots, kills man walking in Wal-Mart

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ohio Police Officer Shot, Suspect Killed - Officer.com

Cops in Columbus, Ohio, ruthlessly shot and killed a man who was walking through Wal-Mart today. These evil, police state pig bastards.

All the citizen was doing was, well, shooting back at the cops hitting one of them, just after he finished shooting a child in Grove City, and then shot a woman who was sitting in a dentist chair. I mean, what kind of society do we live in when a man can't go around practicing his rights to carry a gun....and yeah, shoot a few women and children, without these evil pigs cloaked in black body armor and armored cars coming and murdering them!!!!

POLICE STATE!!!!!

Cops in Columbus, Ohio, ruthlessly shot and killed a man who was walking through Wal-Mart today. These evil, police state pig bastards.

All the citizen was doing was, well, shooting back at the cops hitting one of them, just after he finished shooting a child in Grove City, and then shot a woman who was sitting in a dentist chair. I mean, what kind of society do we live in when a man can't go around practicing his rights to carry a gun....and yeah, shoot a few women and children, without these evil pigs cloaked in black body armor and armored cars coming and murdering them!!!!

POLICE STATE!!!!!

^ Fucking retard of the Day

POLICE STATE!!!!!

You are an idiot, making fun of the police haters is one thing, posting this is retarded since no one claims that people can freely shoot whomever they chose nor that cops can not react to gun fire.

Moron.

POLICE STATE!!!!!

You are an idiot, making fun of the police haters is one thing, posting this is retarded since no one claims that people can freely shoot whomever they chose nor that cops can not react to gun fire.

Moron.

Almost as stupid as all the cop hating threads that start on this forum.

That's my point. I'm sure if we posted a thread about all the corrupting and crime within the military, you'd be fairly pissed off about it too.

There is a difference between being ruthless and doing your job. Apparently bucs has no clue what it's like to be a Police Officer. None.

8 years with Atlanta PD.

This is mocking the cop haters on this board, and how stupid their threads are. No one here is as strong a supporter of cops as I am.

POLICE STATE!!!!!

What in the Sam Hill??? Are you kidding??? :eusa_eh:

There is a difference between being ruthless and doing your job. Apparently bucs has no clue what it's like to be a Police Officer. None.

8 years with Atlanta PD.

This is mocking the cop haters on this board, and how stupid their threads are. No one here is as strong a supporter of cops as I am.

Did you shave your head?

No. Why does that matter? I don't play football or basketball, why would I want a shaved head?

8 years with Atlanta PD.

Do you have that stupid blue stripe on the black background on the front of your SUV?

I don't know if you were a good little cop or a bad one, but your pigsters are statistically off the hook.

We don't know why you can't understand that but we know how well your kind sticks to one another. Instead of serving the public, you only serve yourselves. Rhoided up, low IQ retards with a badge and a MIAC report. Everyone citizen a terrorist until proven otherwise. Well, that works both ways as the widows of the dead pigs in West Memphis can attest.

8 years with Atlanta PD.

Do you have that stupid blue stripe on the black background on the front of your SUV?

I don't know if you were a good little cop or a bad one, but your pigsters are statistically off the hook.

We don't know why you can't understand that but we know how well your kind sticks to one another. Instead of serving the public, you only serve yourselves. Rhoided up, low IQ retards with a badge and a MIAC report. Everyone citizen a terrorist until proven otherwise. Well, that works both ways as the widows of the dead pigs in West Memphis can attest.

You truly aren't worth my time. But no, I don't have one of those tags, which are a symbol to honor fallen officers. Classy of you to recognize that.

As for low IQ...CALEA standards required a minimum 2 year degree. Many PD's mandate 4 year degrees. Higher standards than half of the jobs in the US.

You can't spell "roided"? No wonder you are mad. You wouldn't qualify to be a cop. In fact, your basic typing and grammar shows that.

You are the type of person cops exist for. To protect the good 99% of the public from idiots like you.

8 years with Atlanta PD.

^ Used to be a Republican too...uh huh

8 years with Atlanta PD.

^ Used to be a Republican too...uh huh

Yep. Sure did. Now...I'm neither. They all make me sick.

There is a difference between being ruthless and doing your job. Apparently people have no clue what it's like to be a Police Officer. None.

My brother is a cop in L.A. Been one for 13 years. I have an idea.

Thank him for what he does. I'm sure he hates it when one of LAPD's 9,000 cops does something stupid or illegal, and all of them get smeared. Great men doing a thankless job, risking their life and sacrificing time with family on holidays and getting smeared just because they wear the same uniform at work as some dickhead who just got fired.

GREAT JOB MODS!!! Moved this out of politics, but, you leave the cop hating threads in there. Nice.

Perhaps if our Bucs would just own up to the fact that the U.S. federal government has intentionally turned police into a quasi-military force then we could approach his sarcasm a little more lightly.

Forum List

Back