Police State: California Cops Punch Kick Man Over 50 Times...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Ah, good ole Big Brother. Still serving & protecting the shit out of ya. Spying on ya 24/7, beating the tar out of ya every chance he gets. Awesome stuff. Good thing he knows what's best for us. Otherwise, us Citizens might get a little pissed off.

In the news report... follow up.

Two deputies were treated for dehydration and another was injured after being kicked by the horse.

Is this gonna be added to list of charges?

Two deputies were treated for dehydration and another was injured after being kicked by the horse.

Nothing more dangerous than a pissed off cop. Get several of them together and their behavior resembles that of sharks in a feeding frenzy.

The scum had it coming. We won't miss another career criminal and animal abuser.

Nothing more dangerous than a pissed off cop. Get several of them together and their behavior resembles that of sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Reminds me of the homeless guy who 4 cops all opened fire on. When they are in a pack they are dangerous

Reminds me of the homeless guy who 4 cops all opened fire on. When they are in a pack they are dangerous

He was lucky there were only 4 cops.

Wait a minute, I thought cops only did this to Black people...
Nope, they do it to everybody. They just do it to black people so much more often.
Because black people give them so many more opportunities. Goes along with the percentage of blacks in prison.

You mean that being black gives the police so many more opportunities
I said what I meant. If you don't understand it you may be black.

Wait a minute, I thought cops only did this to Black people...
Nope, they do it to everybody. They just do it to black people so much more often.
Because black people give them so many more opportunities. Goes along with the percentage of blacks in prison.

You mean that being black gives the police so many more opportunities

2i7al53.jpg

Forum List

Back