Police Sergeant Chokes Subordinate Officer -- Was He Wrong?

So exactly how does any officer intervene into the misconduct of another officer --- if authoritarian loving cucks like yourself basically tries to justify anything an officer does....

As long of course, it is done to certain people.....

Example....if the cop that shot Ashli Babbit was pulled away by his belt by another officer - I am sure you would be chastizing that officer for basically committing assault huh?
I said that cop was justified for shooting her since day one. Sorry, but my beliefs dont flip flop based on who is involved in any given situation. I actually have integrity.

No, youre throwing out weird comments that just sticking. Soy boy, lib cuck, pajama boy, etc, those are all terms for you sisy left wing losers. Using those terms on real men (aka conservatives) doesnt work.
Oh are you a "real" man? Real men talk about wanting to punch women and colleagues because they yanked on your belt? Lol. That's what you think a "real" man is? :itsok:

I said that cop was justified for shooting her from day one. Sorry, but my beliefs dont flip flop based on who is involved in any given situation. I actually have integrity.
Yes, they do......because one thing I noticed you haven't done is chastise the police chief the same way you are the female officer, why??

That same police chief who called what the sergeant did disgusting and said he was proud of her for taking definitive action...should that police chief be fired?? Isn't that chief not suitable to for his job??

By the way...there is a state law in that state that REQUIRES OFFICERS to intervene and de-escalation...

"Officers must be taught that they have a “duty to intervene” if excessive force is being used by another officer and a duty to provide medical assistance if a suspect is injured during a use-of-force incident"

A law signed by DeSantis himself....

Yes, they do......because one thing I noticed you haven't done is chastise the police chief the same way you are the female officer??

That same police chief who called what the sergeant did disgusting and said he was proud of her for taking definitive action...should that police chief be fired?? Isn't that chief not suitable to for his job??
The police chief who is at the mercy of politics? You expect me to side with him in this situation? Nah, Im siding with what I saw in that video.

The police chief who is at the mercy of politics? You expect me to side with him in this situation? Nah, Im siding with what I saw in that video.
No, a police chief that is following state law.....

Why are you so in favor of police being able to do whatever they wish (to the right people of course) -- while at the same time cosplaying online as some type of "patriot" crusading against tyranny.....you are a clown...
00_00misc(10).jpg

Why are you so in favor of police being able to do whatever they wish (to the right people of course) -- while at the same time cosplaying online as some type of "patriot" crusading against tyranny.....you are a clown...
View attachment 588335
Huh? When did I say cops should do whatever they want? Quit inventing fake arguments, or at least leave me out of them.

Huh? When did I say cops should do whatever they want? Quit inventing fake arguments, or at least leave me out of them.
Yes, you are definitely saying cops can do what they want...

I asked you a simple question and you keep avoiding it like a bitch...

How are officers to intervene to stop police misconduct from other officers if every time, a bitch like you will claim its assault and wrong??

Your defense for everything is -- well, that guy is a violent black thug, so he deserved it.....based on what policy?

Except...the violent criminal was already cuffed and in the car....

Now, maybe it is standard protocol to pepper spray people who are already cuffed and in the car -- so he has nothing to worry about...
As often happens, you didn't even read the article.

The body cam video shows Sunrise police Sgt. Christopher Pullease threatening the suspect with pepper spray, and engaging in a verbal altercation with him, after he'd already been taken into custody and placed in the back of a patrol car.

I read the article and I watched the video which I couldn't get the sound to work...

The Article says: The body cam video shows Sunrise police Sgt. Christopher Pullease threatening the suspect with pepper spray, and engaging in a verbal altercation with him, after he'd already been taken into custody and placed in the back of a patrol car.

Verbal altercation? Did he hurt the criminals feelings by calling him a lowlife? Threatened him with pepperspray? Why would the cop be threatening a criminal with pepper spray? And again why was the female cop involved in at all----if the criminal was just in the patrol vehicle? When there are holes in the story-----it means automatically ANOTHER lib/communist manipulation article.

Think they would have already arrested the male officer for assaulting the female cop----if the story was on the up and up. There is something major being left out.

Sounds like Female cop was the one out of line---wonder if her his b/f being arrested or something cute like that.

View attachment 588335
Why do you care about violent criminals having rights----at the cost of society.

Oh, thanks for quoting what I really said. As youve probably noticed, I said you "can" punch someone in self defense. Let me know if you are ever able to prove me wrong on that. :laugh:
You've already been proven wrong boy. The cop wasn't cleared on grounds of self defense because he was yanked back as he was trying to assault a defenseless man. Self defense doesn't apply when you're the aggressor you dipshit. All you've done is show you're a coward and a moron.

Yes, you are definitely saying cops can do what they want...

I asked you a simple question and you keep avoiding it like a bitch...

How are officers to intervene to stop police misconduct from other officers if every time, a bitch like you will claim its assault and wrong??

Your defense for everything is -- well, that guy is a violent black thug, so he deserved it.....based on what policy?
WHAT MISCONDUCT?!!!!! What did he do that was wrong?

I read the article and I watched the video which I couldn't get the sound to work...

The Article says: The body cam video shows Sunrise police Sgt. Christopher Pullease threatening the suspect with pepper spray, and engaging in a verbal altercation with him, after he'd already been taken into custody and placed in the back of a patrol car.

Verbal altercation? Did he hurt the criminals feelings by calling him a lowlife? Threatened him with pepperspray? Why would the cop be threatening a criminal with pepper spray? And again why was the female cop involved in at all---

That's been answered. I guess you didn't read that either.

You've already been proven wrong boy. The cop wasn't cleared on grounds of self defense because he was yanked back as he was trying to assault a defenseless man. Self defense doesn't apply when you're the aggressor you dipshit. All you've done is show you're a coward and a moron.
Was he charged with assaulting her? If not, then shut your soy drinking bitch ass up. :laugh:

Was he charged with assaulting her? If not, then shut your soy drinking bitch ass up. :laugh:
He's been suspended without pay pending termination and further investigation you dipshit. So, the opposite of being cleared on grounds of self defense you coward. Lol

He's been suspended without pay pending termination and further investigation you dipshit. So, the opposite of being cleared on grounds of self defense you coward. Lol
Those are the "politics" that i mentioned earlier. After the investigation, that woman will be in more trouble than him, or at least she should be.

Forum List

Back