police search apartment find dead woman in freezer

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

creep is in jail facing murder charges on the dude he killed at a restaurant. why they don't want charge for the dead girl in his freezer is beyond me. creep. what do expect from the chicago hood.

The hood is not the only place this has happened before but we know you hate them black people and have an extreme prejudice against them.
How about we get tough on things like this, and children used as sex slaves. We also can get the law to not treat citizens with disdain on real simple simple simple things. For the memories can and do linger from that.

creep is in jail facing murder charges on the dude he killed at a restaurant. why they don't want charge for the dead girl in his freezer is beyond me. creep. what do expect from the chicago hood.
There definitely is a problem with violence in Chicago, ESPECIALLY the south side of the "Windy City".

How about we get tough on things like this, and children used as sex slaves. We also can get the law to not treat citizens with disdain on real simple simple simple things. For the memories can and do linger from that.
Get tough on these things, capital punishment is not harsh enough?

I wonder why the mumble mouth racist didn't post this story.

Blacks are becoming a real problem now.

Used to be crazy are murders used to be strictly the white man's game. Now we're seeing more and more blacks doing crazy killings, bidding bodies in freezers and so on. Not to mention they always have held the record in everyday violence and murders but even that is accelerating

Used to be crazy are murders used to be strictly the white man's game. Now we're seeing more and more blacks doing crazy killings, bidding bodies in freezers and so on. Not to mention they always have held the record in everyday violence and murders but even that is accelerating
(Pearl clutching moment)

The hood is not the only place this has happened before but we know you hate them black people and have an extreme prejudice against them.
Amen to this. I am no stranger to pricks thanks to those that I sadly share my DNA with, and I am not an African American.

God bless you and my good family members always!!!

Holly

oh yeah

"We also can get the law to not treat citizens with disdain on real simple simple simple things. For the memories can and do linger from that."

----------------------------------------------------------------
You got a story to tell about being 'disdained' poster 22lc?
What happened?

Forum List

Back