Police probe murder of wildlife trophy hunter Riaan Naude

I wish all poachers and hunters get shot, fucking scum.

Yeah sure, blame lawful hunters such as myself. Poachers are the true scum.

Did you know, that the money I pay to buy a hunting license, goes to wildlife conservation efforts?

To date, more than $20 billion dollars has been raised by sportsmen and women who purchase fishing and hunting equipment. Billions more have been raised by those who buy hunting and fishing licenses.

Where Does Your Hunting and Fishing License Money Go?.

Yeah sure, blame lawful hunters such as myself. Poachers are the true scum.

Did you know, that the money I pay to buy a hunting license, goes to wildlife conservation efforts?

To date, more than $20 billion dollars has been raised by sportsmen and women who purchase fishing and hunting equipment. Billions more have been raised by those who buy hunting and fishing licenses.

Where Does Your Hunting and Fishing License Money Go?.
Lawful hunters want shot. Fucking scum.

I'll tell you what, you run around a forest, and I'll shoot at you with a rifle.
795369.jpg
795376.jpg
Screenshot 2022-07-10 104645.png
Screenshot 2022-07-10 104621.png

Are these people scum? Are they scum because they hunt? Are they scum because they keep the horns and skulls as trophies? Are they scum because they target endangered species? Were your ancestors scum? Were the pioneers scum? Are predacious animals scum for killing the fluffy baby antelopes?

View attachment 668490View attachment 668491View attachment 668492View attachment 668493

Are these people scum? Are they scum because they hunt? Are they scum because they keep the horns and skulls as trophies? Are they scum because they target endangered species? Were your ancestors scum? Were the pioneers scum? Are predacious animals scum for killing the fluffy baby antelopes?
They're savages, for food, not sport.

If I fly over to America in the future, you run around your back yard and I'll shoot at you with your rifle. You tell me if you're enjoying it.

I shall treat you in the same manner you treat animals.

They're savages, for food, not sport.

If I fly over to America in the future, you run around your back yard and I'll shoot at you with your rifle. You tell me if you're enjoying it.

I shall treat you in the same manner you treat animals.

So the fact that they keep the skulls, and the horns isn't a problem to you?

Every hunter who shoots an animal keeps the meat, or donates it. Poachers are the ones who shoot for the trophies and don't care about the meat. Americans who visit South Africa to hunt cannot bring meat back to the United states, so they always donate it to local tribes who welcome the Americans gladly. Not to mention that the costs of hunting down there (several thousand dollars just to hunt a Kudu) all go to the South African government.

I hunt here in the U.S. and take about one deer a year. I eat that deer. Yes, I keep its antlers, why wouldn't I? I'm no different from natures predators. The only difference is I use human technology that quickly kills an animal. Completely different from Wolves who grab the haunches of an elk with their teeth, and eat it alive from the back to the head.

So the fact that they keep the skulls, and the horns isn't a problem to you?

Every hunter who shoots an animal keeps the meat, or donates it. Poachers are the ones who shoot for the trophies and don't care about the meat. Americans who visit South Africa to hunt cannot bring meat back to the United states, so they always donate it to local tribes who welcome the Americans gladly. Not to mention that the costs of hunting down there (several thousand dollars just to hunt a Kudu) all go to the South African government.

I hunt here in the U.S. and take about one deer a year. I eat that deer. Yes, I keep its antlers, why wouldn't I? I'm no different from natures predators. The only difference is I use human technology that quickly kills an animal. Completely different from Wolves who grab the haunches of an elk with their teeth, and eat it alive from the back to the head.
Just means your higher up on the Dark Triad scale.

Do you get a hard on when you shoot an animal from a safe distance ?

No. I often am worried if I placed the shot well enough. I practice and practice to make a clean ethical kill. I don't sling spears at it, or shoot multiple arrows at it. I don't torture it. It's an animal, it doesn't even know what's going on. They are incapable of rational human like thought. It doesn't know what the hell hit it, and before it knows it, it's dead. Unlike when coyotes attack fawns and eat them alive from the legs on up. Why get mad at hunters for making clean ethical kills while eating the meat, vs. natures savage attacks?

Forum List

Back