Police officers guard home of deputy assigned to Florida HS who ‘never went in’ during shooting

Police officers guard home of deputy

Police?

let the Teachers Union do it ... wtf are cops thinking ? that they have special training with firearms?

I bet he is a Trumptard!

I bet he is an Obamonkey!

Sincerely,
Pick your side

the dead kids dont deserve for this to become a Republican/Democrat issue - but it has just like the rest of the school shootings. Thats why they havent got the protection they needed to prevent their death ... idiot grown ups pissing and moaning guns this, guns that , right vs left bla bla bla..

when this generation gets old enough to vote they will change that shit in a gnats heartbeat and a whole bunch of dipshit politicians will be Walmart greeters- wait and see.

I bet he is a Trumptard!

Sincerely,
Pick your side

the dead kids dont deserve for this to become a Republican/Democrat issue - but it has just like the rest of the school shootings. Thats why they havent got the protection they needed to prevent their death ... idiot grown ups pissing and moaning guns this, guns that , right vs left bla bla bla..

when this generation gets old enough to vote they will change that shit in a gnats heartbeat and a whole bunch of dipshit politicians will be Walmart greeters- wait and see.

does Walmart have greeters? ------what do they do?

I bet he is a Trumptard!

Sincerely,
Pick your side

Harass you about your receipt when you try to leave...

I bet he is a Trumptard!

Sincerely,
Pick your side

Harass you about your receipt when you try to leave...

oh

The dude is either a coward or a co-conspirator. If he is the former, he does not deserve to die, but he should serve some time if he can be prosecuted for derelict. I don't think his cowardice warrants a lybching.

The Broward Coward who never went in to engage the shooter and let kids die is now being protected by other police. Oh the irony!

Police officers guard home of deputy assigned to Florida HS who ‘never went in’ during shooting: report
A4515296-155D-1591-1D089840363C9B64.jpg

lay off the crap------there was lots of confusion---the matter has to be
investigated

New Topics

Forum List

Back