Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him

people that associate a political ideology with mental illness are usually the ones who are mentally ill.

Some political ideology IS a mental illness. Former Senatorial Candidate Alan Keyes threw his daughter out onto the streets without a cent or a place to stay. Many Republicans seem to find this kind of thing easy to do. They applaud him.

Alan Keyes is a wacko regardless of politics.

Oh that's BRILLIANT!

EVERYONE NOTICE HOW ENLIGHTENED THIS ONE IS: She feels that those who stand for high principles are "WACKOS"... and this in a thread where she JUST lamented to 'unintended concequences' of the life lived by low principle...

LOL...

Hey Einstein... this would be a great chance for you to chime in and inform the board of how important it is to not take one's principles too seriously... and live a moderate, balanced life somewhere in the 'principled middle.'

ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD! You can't make this stuff up!

why did you have to make this political?
that's fucking stupid to say that
as if politics had thing one to do with this
Liberalism is a mental illness. This woman sounds mentally disturbed, and since she is from a excessively liberal are, it is germane to the discussion.

Is that too hard for you to understand or should I use smaller words?

Sounds way more conservative to me. Just another example of their warped version of "family values".
wow, two sides of the same fucked up coin

politics had NOTHING to do with this

ROFL...

Well there ya have it... The good Dr. Gump needs to know more to pass judgement on incestuous rape.

LOL...

Sweet Mother that is beautiful!

See that's the problem with you whackjobs, that's why there is a law and order system in place, because back in the day people like you lynched 'Nigras' on the say so, instead of investigating and finding out what went on.

This mother could be guilty as sin, in which case I hope the appropriate punishment is meted out. But I'm not going to take a piece written on Fox News with little or no information, and convict somebody. I'll leave that to Ijits like you who opine for the days of the old west where the only law of the land was a Colt .45 and an attitude...

ROFL...

Well the issue is Incestuous Rape... and given that this board isn't a jury trying the facts of specific evidence... in my world, I don't need to know much more about any of it, beyond a mother had sexual intercourse with an individual which she knew to be her own progeny; to know that THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE BEYOND LOATHESOME; and what's more... it's inexcusable... meaning that there is no excuse to succumb to any such temptation... and thus there's nothing one 'needs to know' about it, which might otherwise excuse it.

Again, as is so often the case... this isn't a complex issue... it's just one which is beyond your limited intellectual means.

Last edited:
ROFL...

Well the issue is Incestuous Rape... and given that this board isn't a jury trying the facts of specific evidence... in my world, I don't need to know much more about any of it, beyond a mother had sexual intercourse with an individual which she knew to be her o
own progeny, to know that THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE BEYOND LOATHESOME; and what's more... it's inexcusable... meaning that there is no excuse to succumb to any such temptation... and thus there's nothing one needs to know about it, which might otherwise excuse it.

Again, as is so often the case... this isn't a complex issue... it's just one which is beyond your limited intellectual means.

Where have I said it was excusable?

It could very well be a complex issue. I don't have all the facts in front of me. You?

ROFL...

Well the issue is Incestuous Rape... and given that this board isn't a jury trying the facts of specific evidence... in my world, I don't need to know much more about any of it, beyond a mother had sexual intercourse with an individual which she knew to be her o
own progeny, to know that THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE BEYOND LOATHESOME; and what's more... it's inexcusable... meaning that there is no excuse to succumb to any such temptation... and thus there's nothing one needs to know about it, which might otherwise excuse it.

Where have I said it was excusable?
Ya didn't... the issue is your painfull tip toeing around declaring such behavior INEXCUSABLE... which comes with it's own tainted implications...

It could very well be a complex issue. I don't have all the facts in front of me. You?

Yeeeaah... It's VERY COMPLEX... Mother releases child for adoption; later tracks him down, seduces him and engages in sexual intercourse with her own child...

Oh HOW shall we ever navigate through the peaks and valleys of this moral dilemma...?

Last edited:
i cant imagine doing something something like that. and i hang out with criminals all day. Seriously, thats messed up. And i dont care what her political position is.

That is a very liberal area. So it is safe to say this is just the latest example of how truly sick and diseased the minds of libtards are.
Liberalism is a mental illness. This woman sounds mentally disturbed, and since she is from a excessively liberal are, it is germane to the discussion.

I'll have to agree with Dive Con on this one. You're a fucking moron.

Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township, near Detroit, was arraigned this week on three charges of criminal sexual conduct for the alleged rape of her biological son, whom she put up for adoption more than 10 years ago, MyFOXDetroit reported.

full article:

Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Yawn... more sick twisted freaks, committing incomprehensible debauchery... because they just didn't care to do anything different.

I don't see this being any worse, morally speaking; than the cultural normalization of homosexuality... in so doing, the culture has opened the door to pedophilia; it doesn't seem reasonable to sit around and stare at one another and trying to be the MOST SHOCKED in the room; when we've apparently accepted abnormal sexuality...

GUESS WHAT KIDS! >>>Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com<<<

THAT'S WHAT YA GET WHEN YA NORMALIZE THE ABNORMAL...

Grab a clue...

This stupid bitch was just 'gettin' hers... Literally...

The cultural normalization of homosexuality? Come on, give me a break. I don't find myself particularly enthralled with homosexuality, but the fact is it's been around since the beginning of time. There have always been a small percentage of homosexuals and there always will be unless they come up with a pill that can change them.

This has nothing to do with truly sick people like this woman.

Need to know more....

ROFL...

Well there ya have it... The good Dr. Gump needs to know more to pass judgement on incestuous rape.

LOL...

Sweet Mother that is beautiful!

Maybe he needs to know that she is actually guilty before condemning her. Oh I forgot, innocent until proven guilty was thrown out the window a long time ago. Now all we need is an accusation and guilt is assumed.

Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township, near Detroit, was arraigned this week on three charges of criminal sexual conduct for the alleged rape of her biological son, whom she put up for adoption more than 10 years ago, MyFOXDetroit reported.

full article:

Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

god how tragic, i feel so sorry for that kid.

That is a very liberal area. So it is safe to say this is just the latest example of how truly sick and diseased the minds of libtards are.

dude why did you even bring politics into this? perverts come from all walks of life. political ideology doesn't determine someone's perversion.

this is just a sick minded women. she's scum. it doesn't matter whether she's a liberal or conservative.

... neg'd. No further comment.

As to the OP... instead of starting off with my first thought and saying what everyone else has already said, I read the story, looked at this woman's photo and ask myself... with looks like hers (had I not read this story and just looked at her pic, well, I'd bang that, even if she's 9 years over me), she could have easily taken almost any man out there, and yet she does this to her own son?

The kid's going to be devastated. I don't know what else to think about this.

I had a cousin who was sexy as all get out.

And we moved to Arkansas.

Jerry Springer was in my mind.

But I got over it.

If not over her.

Last edited:

people that associate a political ideology with mental illness are usually the ones who are mentally ill.

Eh? There are some Libs I talk to every day, and at least once a week I inform them that they're not quite right in the head.

What's your point? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back