Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him

PubliusInfinitum said:
Alan Keyes is a wacko regardless of politics.

Oh that's BRILLIANT!

EVERYONE NOTICE HOW ENLIGHTENED THIS ONE IS: She feels that those who stand for high principles are "WACKOS"... and this in a thread where she JUST lamented to 'unintended concequences' of the life lived by low principle...

LOL...

Hey Einstein... this would be a great chance for you to chime in and inform the board of how important it is to not take one's principles too seriously... and live a moderate, balanced life somewhere in the 'principled middle.'

ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD! You can't make this stuff up!

you are a disgrace to the Eagle Globe and Anchor.

ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD! Now THAT IS DELICIOUS!

Because, 'everyone knows...' that as far as the United States Marine Corps is concerned... "Principle is really an individual thing, and we can take 'em or leave 'em..."

LOL...

As I said... you just CANNOT make this crap up!

Now for what's it worth... I'd like you to take just a moment and ponder the potential ramifications wherein an organization such as the Marine Corps... turns from high principle... where the tradition of principled honor are abandoned, for the hedonistic pursuit of power...

Imagine what comes when a force which spends its time training to inflict uncompromising mayhem on its objective... determines that the rules are just arbitrary, arcane, moralistic superstitions which are to be ignored.

Now in my mind and in the mind of non-idiots... "THAT'S BAD!" Incomprehensible, unbridled power, released to pursue its own naked ambition. We wouldn't like that much... I assure ya.

And the same is true for the release of human sexuality, where such is unbridled to pursue it's own ambition... these are powerful instincts which are to be disciplined; and where one fails to do so... one sets themselves on the road to certain, predictable... but highly unenviable ruin.

LOL...

Leftists...

HOLY CRAP!!!! did you forget your meds today?

Sweet Concession... Ya did the best ya could, God bless ya...

concession? i cant even understand your insane ramblings never mind concede to them, man seriously seek some help.

Well that you can't understand is a given...

And sadly... you're failure to comprehend doesn't actually lend evidence to the assertion that something is insane; all it is, is more evidence of the aforementioned severe intellectual limitations.

And finally, you're desire to escape accountability, for your failure to sustain your own argument... through the pretense that you can't understand the oppositions response; a response conveyed in the common language; again denotes your intellectual limitations and a critical flaw in your personal character... specifically a total absence of veracity; and virtue... in general.

What? You sure ya don't want to take another pass at this one?

Ya seemed to really be hittin' your stride...

LOL...

Leftist...

Last edited:
PubliusInfinitum said:
concession? i cant even understand your insane ramblings never mind concede to them, man seriously seek some help.

And sadly... you're failure to comprehend doesn't actually lend evidence to the assertion that something is insane; all it is, is more evidence of the aforementioned severe intellectual limitations.

And finally, you're desire to escape accountability, for your failure to sustain your own argument... through the pretense that you can't understand the oppositions response; a response conveyed in the common language; again denotes your intellectual limitations and a critical flaw in your personal character... specifically a total absence of veracity; and virtue... in general.

What? You sure ya don't want to take another pass at this one?

Ya seemed to really be hittin' your stride...

LOL...

Leftist...

somebody forgot to take their thorazine today......

you are a disgrace to the Eagle Globe and Anchor.

Sweet Concession... Ya did the best ya could, God bless ya...

you should change your avatar, you bring shame to the Corps and dishonor it with your rambling stupidity.

Some political ideology IS a mental illness. Former Senatorial Candidate Alan Keyes threw his daughter out onto the streets without a cent or a place to stay. Many Republicans seem to find this kind of thing easy to do. They applaud him.

Oh that's BRILLIANT!

EVERYONE NOTICE HOW ENLIGHTENED THIS ONE IS: She feels that those who stand for high principles are "WACKOS"... and this in a thread where she JUST lamented to 'unintended concequences' of the life lived by low principle...

LOL...

Hey Einstein... this would be a great chance for you to chime in and inform the board of how important it is to not take one's principles too seriously... and live a moderate, balanced life somewhere in the 'principled middle.'

First off, Noose is a he.

Second, that you'd defend a man who threw away and cut off ties to his own daughter for coming out of the closet shows to me at least that you place ideology over family. Assuming you're a Christian, you're pretty much cherry-picking principles and choosing the bitter ones at that. You're more interested in throwing the vinegar than following the golden rule if you believe as Keyes does.

damn i was hoping this would go into the realm of genetic sexual attraction....but no it goes to political leanings...wtf?

Genetic sexual attraction (GSA) is sexual attraction between close relatives, such as siblings, first and second cousins or a parent and offspring, who first meet as adults.[1]

Genetic sexual attraction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Genetic Sexual Attraction - Brother and sister fight Germany's incest laws

people even have a message board of their own.
Bad comparison. They didn't know. She specifically searched him out. Sounds more like a psychological matter.

Did they state whether he knew who she was?

Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township, near Detroit, was arraigned this week on three charges of criminal sexual conduct for the alleged rape of her biological son, whom she put up for adoption more than 10 years ago, MyFOXDetroit reported.

full article:

Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Bones?????........PULEEEZ A woman cannot "rape" a man. If the male isn't into it ...it don't happen...period..end of story.. BOTH her and her kid are freaks.

Wow.. you're really stupid...

2 Women Rape a Man - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

you should change your avatar, you bring shame to the Corps and dishonor it with your rambling stupidity.

Rambling stupidity... brought on by some unstated psychosis...

ROFL...

Hmm... Let's recap...

A member advanced the notion that Alan Keyes is a whackjob... to which I responded that Keyes is an individual which espouses high principle... and that the 'whacko' assertion which stems from Keye's principled advocacies... stood as high irony, given that the standing issue in the thread is a classic example of the predictable results of those who ignore or flat-out reject such principle...

It was right in response to that position that you delcared that I was a disgrace to the Marine Corps, due to my having advocated for high principle; where upon I noted the further irony, of someone who would make the claim that advocating for high standards was somehow out of step with the United States Marine Corps, given the Corps tradition of holding to the very highest standards...

You then; having no other avenues through which to respond; ran to the impotent projections of psychosis... in classic dissemblence; and a rather flaccid appeal to what you feel is a popularly held opinion... thru which you desperately hope to distract from your unmitigated FAILURE... and by touting it, you stack optimism on top of hope that others will follow in behind you and change the subject; somehow giving you something through which to prop up that saggy self esteem.

It's a freakin' CLINIC of rhetorical delusion...

Great stuff...

And as has oft' been noted... YA CAN'T MAKE THIS CRAP UP!

This half wit is about as helpless, but only HALF as bright, as a turd heading down a storm drain...

He's about done... so if anyone wants the few scraps that are left... you're welcome to 'em... I've got to head out for a while, so help yourselves.

OH! One more thing genius... I want to compliment your choice of screen name... it fits you perfectly.

Last edited:

Oh that's BRILLIANT!

LOL...

Second, that you'd defend a man who threw away and cut off ties to his own daughter for coming out of the closet shows to me at least that you place ideology over family. Assuming you're a Christian, you're pretty much cherry-picking principles and choosing the bitter ones at that. You're more interested in throwing the vinegar than following the golden rule if you believe as Keyes does.
I suspect PI is a fan of the golden shower more than anything else

Oh that's BRILLIANT!

LOL...

Is she? Well this is an intellectual exercise... thus biology isn't relevant here... but I suggest that if you know Noose to be sensitive about being recognized as a male... you might suggest that she butch up her rhetoric... she tends to communicate in the tone common to an irrational female...

Hmm... so you feel that as Christians... we're just to forgive whatever behavior is presented...

ROFL... where'd ya hear that?

Christ forgives those who ask for his forgiveness... Those who admit their mistakes and turn from the thinking which lead to those mistakes.

It's my understanding that Miss Keyes, was not repentent... had embraced her perversion and as such, is not due any forgiveness with regard to such.

Any questions?

If so post 'em up and I'll tend to them when I return...

I see Pubic is still a pathetic little misogynist who hates women because he can't get any and 'demotes' those who disagree with him to females to makes himself feel superior

Oh that's BRILLIANT!

LOL...

Is she? Well this is an intellectual exercise... thus biology isn't relevant here... but I suggest that if you know Noose to be sensitive about being recognized as a male... you might suggest that she butch up her rhetoric... she tends to communicate in the tone common to an irrational female...

Hmm... so you feel that as Christians... we're just to forgive whatever behavior is presented...

Christ forgives those who ask for his forgiveness... Those who admit their mistakes and turn from the thinking which lead to those mistakes.

It's my understanding that Miss Keyes, was not repentent... had embraced her perversion and as such, is not due any forgiveness with regard to such.

Any questions?

i am guessing you are one of those phony types that likes to pretend they were a Marine, nobody could be this stupid and still pass the asvab test for entry into the military.

Any questions?

i am guessing you are one of those phony types that likes to pretend they were a Marine ...

Well that serves reason... few idiots wouldn't make such a guess, where they found themselves in your unenviable position.

... nobody could be this stupid
yet, here you are advancing conclusive proof that you are, in point of fact... PRECISELY this stupid...

... and still pass the asvab test for entry into the military.

Well, given that you've stated that you have little to no means to discern the meaning of positions advanced in your common language...

I'd say that such demonstrates a fairly low aptitude for vocabulary, reading comprehension; and little means for working through basic rhetorical problems... thus the intellectual means which you bring to any potential vocation would be starkly limited as a result. But hey... you're an idiot so its best if you just recognize that the world needs base labor and that when such is the best ya can do... it's worthy of the effort.

So learn to love it...

is she? Well this is an intellectual exercise... Thus biology isn't relevant here... But i suggest that if you know noose to be sensitive about being recognized as a male... You might suggest that she butch up her rhetoric... She tends to communicate in the tone common to an irrational female...

Hmm... So you feel that as christians... We're just to forgive whatever behavior is presented...

Rofl... Where'd ya hear that?

It's my understanding that miss keyes, was not repentent... Had embraced her perversion and as such, is not due any forgiveness with regard to such.

Any questions?

If so post 'em up and i'll tend to them when i return...

i am guessing you are one of those phony types that likes to pretend they were a marine ...

well that serves reason... Few idiots wouldn't make such a guess, where they found themselves in your unenviable position.

... Nobody could be this stupid
yet, here you are advancing conclusive proof that you are, in point of fact... Precisely this stupid...

... And still pass the asvab test for entry into the military.

well, given that you've stated that you have little to no means to discern the meaning of positions advanced in your common language...

I'd say that such demonstrates a fairly low aptitude for vocabulary, reading comprehension; and little means for working through basic rhetorical problems... Thus the intellectual means which you bring to any potential vocation would be starkly limited as a result. But hey... You're an idiot so its best if you just recognize that the world needs base labor and that when such is the best ya can do... It's worthy of the effort.

So learn to love it...

for god's sake take your meds already!!!!!! And change that avatar!!!! You having it is a disservice to the corps!!!!!!

i am guessing you are one of those phony types that likes to pretend they were a marine ...

well that serves reason... Few idiots wouldn't make such a guess, where they found themselves in your unenviable position.

yet, here you are advancing conclusive proof that you are, in point of fact... Precisely this stupid...

... And still pass the asvab test for entry into the military.

well, given that you've stated that you have little to no means to discern the meaning of positions advanced in your common language...

I'd say that such demonstrates a fairly low aptitude for vocabulary, reading comprehension; and little means for working through basic rhetorical problems... Thus the intellectual means which you bring to any potential vocation would be starkly limited as a result. But hey... You're an idiot so its best if you just recognize that the world needs base labor and that when such is the best ya can do... It's worthy of the effort.

So learn to love it...

for god's sake take your meds already!!!!!! And change that avatar!!!! You having it is a disservice to the corps!!!!!!

LOL...

Now its just getting sad...

Understand friends... this imbecile is entitled to VOTE. She is one of the people who VOTED TO ELECT the Democrat Legislative majority... She voted for the Muslim Marxist in the midst of the US war against a fair percentage of Islam... and during a period where the US economy is REELING from the Leftist policy failures; oka: Unintended Consequences... of forcing mortgage companies to set aside sound actuarial lending policy so as to make 'getting a mortgage easier... thus more fair to the po' folk...'

It's time we started to discuss the unenviable work ahead, in establishing a standard which precludes sub-par intellects, such as that common to 'Noose'... from participating in matters of Federal governance.

She's an imbecile of the first order... with this thread being conclusive proof of just that.

She clearly believes otherwise... but she's been directly and unambiguously challenged to show ANY evidence from this thread where she feels such is demonstrated; having rejected every challenge; and beyond that... who gives a red rats ass, what an imbecile 'feels'?

So learn to love it...

LOL...

Understand friends... this imbecile is entitled to VOTE. She is one of the people who VOTED TO ELECT the Democrat Legislative majority... She voted for the Muslim Marxist in the midst of the US war against a fair percentage of Islam... and during a period where the US economy is REELING from the Leftist policy failures; oka: Unintended Consequences... of forcing mortgage companies to set aside sound actuarial lending policy so as to make 'getting a mortgage easier... thus more fair to the po' folk...'

It's time we started to discuss the unenviable work ahead, in establishing a standard which precludes sub-par intellects, such as that common to 'Noose'... from participating in matters of Federal governance.

She's an imbecile of the first order... with this thread being conclusive proof of just that.

She clearly believes otherwise... but she's been directly and unambiguously challenged to show ANY evidence from this thread where she feels such is demonstrated; having rejected every challenge; and beyond that... who gives a red rats ass, what an imbecile 'feels'?

every post that you make makes it sadder and sadder, you are incoherent.

LOL...

every post that you make makes it sadder and sadder, you are incoherent.

Notice how this buffoon has absolutely no means to comprehend her own intellectual failure...

She repeatedly admits to a severe intellectual limitation, as if what is being advanced is, by all objective measures, a point of pride...

Now I ask you... what possible sustainable principle can be served by allowing imbeciles such as this, to vote?

We establish a minimum age to vote on the premise that the threshold reasonably provides for an acceptable threshold of cognitive means...

Assuming that 'Noose' is chronologically advanced beyond the intellectual nine years of age which she demonstrates here... she has conclusively proven that this standard is wholly inadequate.

What is needed is a means test which would be required to secure a license to vote.

While such would not end put an end to political disagreement... it would send Left-think into political extinction.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back