Police: Man bashed elderly woman in head with chair during election argument

PA Police: Hillary Fan Bashed Elderly Woman's Head with Chair During Election Argument - Breitbart

Yep...the 26 year old Clinton supporter couldn't handle a 69 year old woman's opinion and tried to kill her.

Enjoy prison asshole! Absolutely disgusting scum. Typical democrat liberal though....turns violent when someone with differing opinion speaks.
You judge all Democrats based on the worst behavior of one. How do you feel, as a Trump supporter, when Democrats think that all Trump supporters appear to be uneducated, knucklehead, redneck racists because some Democrats have seen that behavior manifested among Trump supporters?
Actually NO Trump supporters have shown that behavior the MEDIA portrays us that way and 95% of the people in this country don't trust the media. I judge all democrats based on their behavior at almost EVERY Trump rally. Chicago,Phoenix,etc. Where was it in California where people were chased down,assaulted with rocks,eggs thrown at them at a Trump rally? Yeah.....ALL leftists are violent thugs.
Compared to the saintly Trump supporter here:

Now, I know better than to think all Trump supporters are in the class of assholishness of this guy. I'm experienced and mature enough to understand that this boorish behavior is pandemic among Trump supporters. I wonder how, as an experienced, mature person such as yourself can make such outlandish claims?

You and I both know that political stupidity is not exclusive to one political ideology.

PA Police: Hillary Fan Bashed Elderly Woman's Head with Chair During Election Argument - Breitbart

Yep...the 26 year old Clinton supporter couldn't handle a 69 year old woman's opinion and tried to kill her.

Enjoy prison asshole! Absolutely disgusting scum. Typical democrat liberal though....turns violent when someone with differing opinion speaks.
You judge all Democrats based on the worst behavior of one. How do you feel, as a Trump supporter, when Democrats think that all Trump supporters appear to be uneducated, knucklehead, redneck racists because some Democrats have seen that behavior manifested among Trump supporters?
Actually NO Trump supporters have shown that behavior the MEDIA portrays us that way and 95% of the people in this country don't trust the media. I judge all democrats based on their behavior at almost EVERY Trump rally. Chicago,Phoenix,etc. Where was it in California where people were chased down,assaulted with rocks,eggs thrown at them at a Trump rally? Yeah.....ALL leftists are violent thugs.

Now, I know better than to think all Trump supporters are in the class of assholishness of this guy. I'm experienced and mature enough to understand that this boorish behavior is pandemic among Trump supporters. I wonder how, as an experienced, mature person such as yourself can make such outlandish claims?

You and I both know that political stupidity is not exclusive to one political ideology.

JUST HORRIBLE! Did his mean words trigger you snowflake?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

His public behavior did. Would you behave in the same manner? Where's the nobility in such public behavior? Why is it good? Where's the virtue?

His public behavior did. Would you behave in the same manner? Where's the nobility in such public behavior? Why is it good? Where's the virtue?

OMG, I was waiting for something really good to happen but......nothing really happened. I thought for sure he would assault someone or use racial
slurs but.....nothing really happened. He did seem a bit drunk but whoop dee doo.

Well I don't get drunk and act like an ass so no not really. I can flip out on people without alcohol.

Forum List

Back