Police: Man bashed elderly woman in head with chair during election argument

What kind of a "man" would be that passionate about supporting a man-hater like hillary. She's the god-manhater.

Geez, male rights needs a boost IMHO

A male Hillary supporter. :D

matthew-pugh-mugshot-640x480.jpg

Police: Man bashed elderly woman in head with chair during election argument

Was she white?
Otherwise, I don't care. Bitch deserved it.

Trump supporters are just as bad. Remember that guy on the plane that said some stuff? Shouldnt we be talking more about him? I dont feel like the plane story got enough attention.

Trump supporters are just as bad. Remember that guy on the plane that said some stuff? Shouldnt we be talking more about him? I dont feel like the plane story got enough attention.

Delta banned him for life and gave everyone on the flight a full refund.

Yeah, people are trying to use this chair attack story, to distract from the more important story about that guy who said "Hillary bitches".

Yeah, people are trying to use this chair attack story to distract from the more important story about that guy who said "Hillary bitches".

Hillary bitches

Of course he had to be from PA. Things have been getting crazy in Pennsylvania lately.

But on a side note. If he had bashed a 69 year old black woman none of you jokers would have cared.

I hope he will spend at least 10 years in prison. Maybe he will learn how to treat people :eusa_think:
Oh he is gonna be treated REAL WELL in Prison. Even convicts have a code they live by and child molesters,rapists and those that harm the elderly are at the bottom of it. He don't exactly look like a bad ass so he might want to get in protective custody.

Of course he had to be from PA. Things have been getting crazy in Pennsylvania lately.

But on a side note. If he had bashed a 69 year old black woman none of you jokers would have cared.

Only a moron or a liar would say that.

I hope he will spend at least 10 years in prison. Maybe he will learn how to treat people :eusa_think:
Oh he is gonna be treated REAL WELL in Prison. Even convicts have a code they live by and child molesters,rapists and those that harm the elderly are at the bottom of it. He don't exactly look like a bad ass so he might want to get in protective custody.
I heard criminals have some kind of code of honor! :)
Ironically wardens will have to protect him now...

PA Police: Hillary Fan Bashed Elderly Woman's Head with Chair During Election Argument - Breitbart

Yep...the 26 year old Clinton supporter couldn't handle a 69 year old woman's opinion and tried to kill her.

Enjoy prison asshole! Absolutely disgusting scum. Typical democrat liberal though....turns violent when someone with differing opinion speaks.
You judge all Democrats based on the worst behavior of one. How do you feel, as a Trump supporter, when Democrats think that all Trump supporters appear to be uneducated, knucklehead, redneck racists because some Democrats have seen that behavior manifested among Trump supporters?

PA Police: Hillary Fan Bashed Elderly Woman's Head with Chair During Election Argument - Breitbart

Yep...the 26 year old Clinton supporter couldn't handle a 69 year old woman's opinion and tried to kill her.

Enjoy prison asshole! Absolutely disgusting scum. Typical democrat liberal though....turns violent when someone with differing opinion speaks.
You judge all Democrats based on the worst behavior of one. How do you feel, as a Trump supporter, when Democrats think that all Trump supporters appear to be uneducated, knucklehead, redneck racists because some Democrats have seen that behavior manifested among Trump supporters?
Actually NO Trump supporters have shown that behavior the MEDIA portrays us that way and 95% of the people in this country don't trust the media. I judge all democrats based on their behavior at almost EVERY Trump rally. Chicago,Phoenix,etc. Where was it in California where people were chased down,assaulted with rocks,eggs thrown at them at a Trump rally? Yeah.....ALL leftists are violent thugs.

Forum List

Back