Police have lost the ability to protect people ever since every single police chief became a woman

i said it. it's the truth. deal with it!
------------------------------ seems to be the trend but TNHarley is correct but feminization of the police might be a good thing for people that can fend for themselves BBro !!

So often when I come here it's like being in a blizzard of stupidity. Today is sadly no different.

I honestly wonder. Does it hurt to be that stupid?

I will probably regret this. But when did the police have the ability, or duty to protect? They have argued for the last fifty years that they have no duty to protect. In 1975 the police argued they do not have a duty to protect any member of the public. That decision was affirmed in 2016 when police made the same argument. The Supreme Court agreed with the argument.

So when was this mythical time you mourn as lost? Or did you believe the propaganda on the door of the police car was a pledge?

i said it. it's the truth. deal with it!
This will sound strange, but several years ago a case was brought before the Court about a person who was murdered by a ex lover. She report him to the police and wanted him arrested. In as there was nothing he did that was illegal no action was taken, and the police left the scene. Several days later she was raped and murdered by the suspect. The suspect was arrested for the crimes. It is or was claimed that the Police violated their job by not giving her protection. The Courts ruled that the Police are not protectors of the people but are nothing but law Enforcers. Her family lost the case and as expected really pissed off. No big bucks.

Forum List

Back