Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

The fact that the police chief has now said that Wilson will likely not be charged shows the police overall have a strong bias against a fair outcome of the grand jury hearing. The chief is in charge.

No, if the grand jury doesn't hand down an indictment, there's no reason to have a trial. It would be a waste of time.

Yes, but why not wait to see what the decision of the grand jury is instead of trying to influence it like the chief is doing.

You are being ridiculous. EVERY TIME someone has posted a link in this thread that you don't like you claim "I get an error saying I need to log in, I can't read your link" EVERY TIME.
Every time you keep posting the same link. Its not different links. A valid site would not require a login for me to read something that should be common knowledge. Why is there no other site with this audio?

No, it's been SEVERAL different links ape, and YOU are the only one who "has to log in" to read them.

No cave monkey its the same link. I copied it onto notepad. I have no problem with this link.

New Report on Michael Brown Case Offers Three Explosive Revelations TheBlaze.com

s0n.......nobody cares.

You might as well be standing in the middle of Siberia, buck naked waving a banana at people screaming "fire!!".
They care thats why they are trying to convince me. You care as well. If you didnt it wouldnt be so important to you to tell me you dont care. Do you have the a link to the audio or the part in the autopsy where it says its proven Brown didnt have his hands up while surrendering? Dont give me the cave ape link. I want something credible.

The evidence is coming out the way I figured it would......that's all I care about!!!

The cop wins.

Bring in the tanks.:beer:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't those guys say he had his hands up surendering when he got shot?
Is this your quote or a question?

I'm asking you.
Dont ask me a question. Provide your proof that the autopsy says he didnt have his hands up.

Fuck you and your blind ass ignorance. It's all over every Goddamn news paper in the country.
So why dont you link to one? Dont give me that bull shit link where I have to sign in. Better yet why dont you quote it. I have found no autopsy report that says his hands were not up when he was surrendering.

Here's two,you need anymore get em your damn self ya lazy fuck.

Evidence supports officer s account of shooting in Ferguson - The Washington Post

Official autopsy shows Michael Brown had close-range wound to his hand marijuana in system News

The fact that the police chief has now said that Wilson will likely not be charged shows the police overall have a strong bias against a fair outcome of the grand jury hearing. The chief is in charge.

No, if the grand jury doesn't hand down an indictment, there's no reason to havea trial. It would be a waste of time.

These guys aren't going to let it go.. Pathetic that they aren't willing to give this guy the benefit of presumed innocence.

The law presumes them to be innocent, not public opinion.

Is this your quote or a question?

I'm asking you.
Dont ask me a question. Provide your proof that the autopsy says he didnt have his hands up.

Fuck you and your blind ass ignorance. It's all over every Goddamn news paper in the country.
So why dont you link to one? Dont give me that bull shit link where I have to sign in. Better yet why dont you quote it. I have found no autopsy report that says his hands were not up when he was surrendering.

Evidence supports officer s account of shooting in Ferguson - The Washington Post

Official autopsy shows Michael Brown had close-range wound to his hand marijuana in system News

When did "not conclusive" turn into proof? I'm mystified. No wonder no one wanted to give me a valid link. You are all full of shit.

Victor W. Weedn, chairman of the George Washington University Department of Forensic Sciences, said the autopsy report raises doubts about whether Brown’s hands were raised at the time of the shooting but is not conclusive.

Your second link is from that same domain that requires a login.

Last edited:
Than reply to my position you fucken idiot.
I will post it one more time because apparently you're to Goddamn stupid to use the alert feature.
Dirt Nap had just robbed a fucken store!!!!!!!!
What do you think went through his puny little brain when the cops rolled up on him?
Go ahead and take your time....I know if you cant grasp the alert function this might be difficult for you.

You cannot wait a little while for me to get around to it. :laugh:

Cop pulls up and asks them to get out of the street. They didn't even have time to get nervous seeing clearly the cop wasn't pursuing them. If they were that afraid of getting caught, they would run while they had a head start rather than make themselves more vulnerable by diving into a police car, which even one of the World's Stupidest Criminals wouldn't do. I asked already, but you are too busy worrying about how fast I respond to respond to my question of what did Brown have to gain by attacking a cop in a police car?

You really underestimate the stupidity of criminals.

You just don't see that happening and that a one-in-million shot happening now when there is 3 eyewitnesses who say the cop was grabbing Brown goes directly to beyond a reasonable doubt.

You are so far behind on the facts it's not worth talking to you.

You haven't said anything yet except that one assertion of yours to begin with. :lol:

Keep reading dumbass...

I'm asking you.

When did "not conclusive" turn into proof? I'm mystified. No wonder no one wanted to give me a valid link. You are all full of shit.

Victor W. Weedn, chairman of the George Washington University Department of Forensic Sciences, said the autopsy report raises doubts about whether Brown’s hands were raised at the time of the shooting but is not conclusive.

nobody cares........

Epilogue.........

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/michael-brown-shooting.jpg.html][/URL]

I'm asking you.

Again,you're a complete dumbass.
All you have to do is click on your age group to open the article.
Holy fuck!! I cant believe you have the smarts to breath!

And you ignored the first one. Why is that?

Again,you're a complete dumbass.
All you have to do is click on your age group to open the article.
Holy fuck!! I cant believe you have the smarts to breath!

And you ignored the first one. Why is that?

I did open the first one. Can you see the quote I took from it where it says "not conclusive"? Just admit you are full of shit. Proof is conclusive. The link you gave me says not conclusive dumbass.

nobody cares........

Epilogue.........

You should care about lying. It kill your credibility....not that you had any.

The eye witnesses say Wilson had him around the neck. Denying that only makes you appear to be a dunce.

believing them makes you a sucker
Not believing them makes you an idiot.

As I said before, even if Wilson DID have the suspect by the neck, can the eyewitnesses say WHY? Did they see the suspect go for the officer's gun? Did they witness the suspect punching the officer? As always, context matters. You can't excuse the suspect's actions with "fight or flight" if he initiated the struggle and went for the officer's weapon. That's one very stupid thing to do.
Because he was trying to hold onto him. Why else would he have him around the neck? I can excuse his actions in going for the gun and or punching Wilson since Wilson grabbed him first.

But you don't know that Wilson grabbed him first. A police officer does not attempt to apprehend a suspect by reaching out of his car, BTW. He always gets out of the vehicle precisely so he has freedom to move. The fact that the suspect was that close to the car in the first place is very suspicious to me. Obviously, his body language was threatening.

Exactly, that is how we know Wilson grabbed him by the neck in a fit of rage.

believing them makes you a sucker

As I said before, even if Wilson DID have the suspect by the neck, can the eyewitnesses say WHY? Did they see the suspect go for the officer's gun? Did they witness the suspect punching the officer? As always, context matters. You can't excuse the suspect's actions with "fight or flight" if he initiated the struggle and went for the officer's weapon. That's one very stupid thing to do.
Because he was trying to hold onto him. Why else would he have him around the neck? I can excuse his actions in going for the gun and or punching Wilson since Wilson grabbed him first.

But you don't know that Wilson grabbed him first. A police officer does not attempt to apprehend a suspect by reaching out of his car, BTW. He always gets out of the vehicle precisely so he has freedom to move. The fact that the suspect was that close to the car in the first place is very suspicious to me. Obviously, his body language was threatening.

What a moron....I cant wait for Wilson to be exonerated.
I hope you realize your attitude along with Asslips has made me hate Ferguson type blacks with a passion. And I promise you I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Keep on keepen on......

The facts are starting to roll in now. Did you guys know that there are 7 black witnesses who confirm Wilsons testimony? This case is a wrap. Wilson walks. Hopefully he can make some book money, or perhaps money from an interview tour.

I hope you realize your attitude along with Asslips has made me hate Ferguson type blacks with a passion. And I promise you I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Keep on keepen on......

Again, you have nothing to say regarding the debate.

The facts are starting to roll in now. Did you guys know that there are 7 black witnesses who confirm Wilsons testimony? This case is a wrap. Wilson walks. Hopefully he can make some book money, or perhaps money from an interview tour.

What part of the story exactly did they confirm? That Wilson repeatedly shot him dead?

Keep on keepen on......

Again, you have nothing to say regarding the debate.

This isnt a debate. It's a bunch of fucken idiots like yourself who know nothing about the facts flapping their gums.
I'll be sure and laugh in your face when Officer Wilson walks and Dirt Nap Mike is still dead.
I think you should be in Ferguson when the ruling comes in. You need a taste of tear gas and some rubber bullets up your twat.

I'm not dodging the question. You have been misinformed by a dishonest, so-called eye witness. The dude that was with Michael lied about Michael's being shot in the back. He lied about Wilson reaching out through the window and grabbing Michael by the neck.

The race baiters ran with that and you sucked it up like cheap Kool-Aid through a clown straw.

Which is much more common? Cops starting things and grabbing people by the neck or thereabouts? Or suspects for practically no reason diving into police vehicles and attacking officers?
Makes no difference what you think is common. It's what happened in THIS CASE that is important. The forensic evidence is more valuable than any "eye witness" testimony, especially when the so-called "eye witness" testimony flies in the face of forensic evidence. Johnson LIED! Empathizers and sympathizers fed on this. It became "the truth". No manner of explanation will suffice to calm the savage call for REVENGE!

...and if you don't think color plays an exponential factor in the equation of j-u-s-t-i-c-e, you should abandon all hope of becoming truly enlightened.

It is beyond the time that we should have shunned Jesse, Al, Malcolm, Jeremiah, Barry, Eric and many other race-baiting assholes that drive a wedge between crime and justice.

barracks preacher - Yahoo Search Results

Listen to the hatred in this man's heart.

Last edited:
Fat boy wasn't going to make his 20th birthday anyway......might well have been spared a life sentience in the slammer on the taxpayer dime.

Looks like Mo. police are ready for a full scale assault......shits gonna get ugly as shit out there.........headline in the papers should be "NIGGA'S GONNA NIG". Lets face it......that's what everybody except the PC zombies are gonna be thinking.
Your attitude is just about as worthless as Al Sharpton's.

Forum List

Back