Police chief fired for calling "Black Lives Matter" a terrorist group on Facebook

Ahh, another punishment that involves retirement. Cops have it so hard
nc-chief.jpg

At least he isn't white.

And he'll get paid. Sounds like he already did haha!
Not white?
halstead.jpg

Police chief ousted after calling Black Lives Matter a terrorist group in Facebook post

No....he's not. I can't tell what race he is. See....your liberal buddy ClosedCaption said race can NOT BE determined by skin color. He said it firmly and stood by it. So....no way to tell what race he is.

Which....coincidentally. ...ended racial profiling...because you can't visually profile something that you can't determine by sight.
Interesting, I see many races, and many racists...

Yeah...well....maybe you and ClosedCaption can have a liberals meeting and figure it out. He says you cannot consider skin color with race..so....that chief may be a black or Hispanic guy. He never told us what HIS race is....so we can only speculate.

What crime did he commit? I'll wait.......
The crime is stupidity, shooting your damn mouth off, in this case.

You know that's not a crime? I know you libs would love to criminalize all free speech. But unless he is calling for a murder or terror act....he committed no crime. Dumbass.
Yes, I'm aware of that...

Ok....thanks for admitting your error. No crime was committed.
Never said one was...
Hmmm. Someone said another cops crime goes punished with retirement. I said "what crime". You said..."the crime is stupidity". Which isn't a crime.

It isn't just his statement about BLM, but his call for police to stop it..

What did he say for cops to do to them? I saw he said they'd defend themselves. Never saw his call for a crime to be committed.
It never said what they should do, but step up and stop it...The actions are open to debate, yet it could be coded for cops..

Hahaha!!! Oh yeah....I forgot about our secret cop code book that we use to send coded messages to each other across the nation.

What did he say for cops to do to them? I saw he said they'd defend themselves. Never saw his call for a crime to be committed.
It never said what they should do, but step up and stop it...The actions are open to debate, yet it could be coded for cops..

Hahaha!!! Oh yeah....I forgot about our secret cop code book that we use to send coded messages to each other across the nation.
Sure, just like cops have encoded posting sites online, why are they hiding what they say?

No....he's not. I can't tell what race he is. See....your liberal buddy ClosedCaption said race can NOT BE determined by skin color. He said it firmly and stood by it. So....no way to tell what race he is.

Which....coincidentally. ...ended racial profiling...because you can't visually profile something that you can't determine by sight.

Yeah...well....maybe you and ClosedCaption can have a liberals meeting and figure it out. He says you cannot consider skin color with race..so....that chief may be a black or Hispanic guy. He never told us what HIS race is....so we can only speculate.
He's an idiot then. Got it now?

The crime is stupidity, shooting your damn mouth off, in this case.

You know that's not a crime? I know you libs would love to criminalize all free speech. But unless he is calling for a murder or terror act....he committed no crime. Dumbass.
Yes, I'm aware of that...

Ok....thanks for admitting your error. No crime was committed.
Never said one was...
Hmmm. Someone said another cops crime goes punished with retirement. I said "what crime". You said..."the crime is stupidity". Which isn't a crime.
I see, you are not so bright so you didn't get the fact that I knew stupidity wasn't a crime therefore there was no crime. I'll try to remember to keep it as simple as possible for you next time. Onward.

At least he isn't white.

And he'll get paid. Sounds like he already did haha!
Not white?
halstead.jpg

Police chief ousted after calling Black Lives Matter a terrorist group in Facebook post

He's an idiot then. Got it now?

Haha....works for me.

Sure, just like cops have encoded posting sites online, why are they hiding what they say?

Same reason the military has them. And social clubs have them. And MANY groups have private forums. To keep trolls out.

But....if you REEEEEALLY wanna know what our super secret cop code book says....I'll reveal some of it!

It warms my heart when white people start calling a black org "terrorist". It means they are really getting stung by what they are saying.

A hit dog always yelps
No, it means they try to terrorize people and call for the deaths of peace keepers.

Cause you're not allowed to tell the truth in america if the truth offends someone who's not a white male. If you mention the fact that the average black IQ in america is 84, you're a goner.

Cause you're not allowed to tell the truth in america if the truth offends someone who's not a white male. If you mention the fact that the average black IQ in america is 84, you're a goner.
I am sure that all blacks are not in that range, there are many know of that are more intelligent...

I am sure that all blacks are not in that range, there are many know of that are more intelligent...

Nope.....by definition....an "average" means many are above that IQ. Like Ben Carson. Or Tony Dungy.

That very much depends upon who you mention it too. Seems it's been too since most of you heard your mother tell you to watch your mouth.

Nope.....by definition....an "average" means many are above that IQ. Like Ben Carson. Or Tony Dungy.
What he wants is Median, 50% above, 50% below. Whites are roughly 100, Asians 105 I'd say, Hispanics 95, and Blacks 90. Sounds about right.
Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png

I never understood why some people need to hate and demean other races....but that is their character fault...I believe they are the ones that have a low IQ and need to bring others down to their level of thinking...

What he wants is Median, 50% above, 50% below. Whites are roughly 100, Asians 105 I'd say, Hispanics 95, and Blacks 90. Sounds about right.
Which only goes to prove that whites are not the smertist in the group...

Yep.

I never understood why some people need to hate and demean other races....but that is their character fault...I believe they are the ones that have a low IQ and need to bring others down to their level of thinking...

Same here. I actually Iike to flaunt racism and mock it...South Park style because it's so silly. I think that's the ultimate end of racial hatred...is when we can laugh at it. I played football in the early 90s at a college down here and 70% of our team was black. All my 4 years I roomed with black guys. We laughed at each other's racial stereotypes and had fun. Once you get TRUE exposure to other races....it's silly. Not just casual exposure and thinking you know shit.

CULTURE is what causes problem. Not race. And ANY RACE can be part of any culture good or bad.

Yep. The Asians are the smartest. Must the all that damn Asian privilege or a malfunction in white privilege. Oh...wait...what???

Forum List

Back