Police brutality on live tv.

Unless you provide video there is really no sense of commenting, too many variables may have happened

Variables like being on their knees with their hands on their heads.

You nutters are incapable of intelligent and critical thought. That makes you the perfect RW dupe.

Funny . Conservatives rant all day about corruption and illegal behavior by those in government . But when it comes to the cops, well the cons do a 180 !

This is what black lives matters group is about. But THEY are the villians !?

"The chase began when a suspect wanted on multiple warrants refused to stop for police in Holden. From there, the chase wound through Concord, Littleton, Chelmsford, Billerica, Nashua, Hudson and several towns in between.
That's a beautiful area. I love it there. Very scenic.

Speeds reached up to 90 mph."

That's the speed of the average driver in that area. They are my kind of people.

If a friend, relative or child of yours had wandered out into the street and been killed in that chase, somehow I think you would have felt differently.

But since no one was injured, the beating was justified...how, exactly?
Well, from the video and the photos, it looked like he was doing 90 in a residential area. Added to that, the "beating" was less than 15 sec. in duration.

I have a friend that follows cop-block sites. He sends me incidents of real outrageous brutality. This just doesn't do it for me. This guy was asking for it. The cops need to have some authority.

Do we need to get angry when they are abusive? Of course. But if we over do it, the real times that it is over done, no one is held to account, and no one loses their job.

Take this example; I'm not sure a lot of beer and some pot warrants a death sentence. But maybe I'm wrong. Shooting out the tires and a fifteen second beat down? Maybe. Execution? I don't think so.

Dashcam video released of police officer who shot teen girl dead

Last edited:

What does this have to do with police brutality ? No one is excusing the shooting of police officers .

What really bugs me is the press reaction . Pull the camera back, don't discuss what happened , focus on the perp. What's up with that ?

"To learn who rules over you , simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize ". - Voltaire

Lol.

Watching 5 o'clock news ( Boston ) . End of a high speed chase in New Hampshire . The news chopper shows the guy getting out the car giving him self up . He's on his knees n hands on his head . Cops grab him and one of the cops stars punching the dude over and over .

The news talking heads say "looks like a scuffle " and the camera pulls back. No mention of the obvious assault by the cop. They just go on and on about the dangerous chase .

Lol. Like the viewers don't have eyeballs !

Let me tell you something;
if I did catch a guy, who was speeding all around the highway, putting peoples, their families, their childrens life at risk, because he was drunk or drugged or whatever the fuck he was,...

i wouldn't care less if his hands were on his head, i would take em, and shove em up his ass...

This has nothing to do with my political views, me being a liberal, or a rightwinger, or a racist, or a this, or a that...

This is being a "human"....

Lol.

Watching 5 o'clock news ( Boston ) . End of a high speed chase in New Hampshire . The news chopper shows the guy getting out the car giving him self up . He's on his knees n hands on his head . Cops grab him and one of the cops stars punching the dude over and over .

The news talking heads say "looks like a scuffle " and the camera pulls back. No mention of the obvious assault by the cop. They just go on and on about the dangerous chase .

What exactly did this have to do with Politics? Nothing? So, it is moved to Law and Justice and refrain from posting non political threads in Politics.

I thought the whole black lives matters thing makes it politics .

Lol.

if I did catch a guy, who was speeding all around the highway, putting peoples, their families, their childrens life at risk, because he was drunk or drugged or whatever the fuck he was,...

i wouldn't care less if his hands were on his head, i would take em, and shove em up his ass...

This has nothing to do with my political views, me being a liberal, or a rightwinger, or a racist, or a this, or a that...

Human ? How about unprofessional ?

Lots of people have jobs where u deal wh a holes . But you can't punch them in the face ! Well, unless u have a badge .

Lol.

Human ? How about unprofessional ?

Lots of people have jobs where u deal wh a holes . But you can't punch them in the face ! Well, unless u have a badge .

No, I would punch anybody who is putting others "lives" in danger, as a result of their own selfish behaviors, regardless of having a badge or not.

What you gonna do, fire me?

What does this have to do with police brutality ? No one is excusing the shooting of police officers .

What really bugs me is the press reaction . Pull the camera back, don't discuss what happened , focus on the perp. What's up with that ?

"To learn who rules over you , simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize ". - Voltaire
What is has to do with is this when a police officer is brutally attacked or killed by a suspect few if any notice or care you can dam well bet if this officer had pumped seven shots into the suspect we would have national news coverage over it for weeks Al Sharpton and BLM would have been here protesting and raising hell there is a better than average chance the President would have commented on it. This officer was doing something considered routine and ended up getting shot seven times and that is a possibility every time they go out there I simply wish before people lump all police officers in with the few bad ones out there would remember stories like this and that for cops there is really no such thing as a routine traffic stop or call.

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh these cops went way over board.
2. They went ape shit on a man on his knees.
3. At least three need to be fired the way I sees it.
4. The others should be held accountable for just watching.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What is has to do with is this when a police officer is brutally attacked or killed by a suspect few if any notice or care you can dam well bet if this officer had pumped seven shots into the suspect we would have national news coverage over it for weeks Al Sharpton and BLM would have been here protesting and raising hell there is a better than average chance the President would have commented on it. This officer was doing something considered routine and ended up getting shot seven times and that is a possibility every time they go out there I simply wish before people lump all police officers in with the few bad ones out there would remember stories like this and that for cops there is really no such thing as a routine traffic stop or call.

Officers shoot , kill, beat up, suspects all the time . It only makes waves if theirs a video of their misdeeds.

So spare me the bullshit "if this was " fake ass scenario.

Tell you what, Timmy ... why don't ALL of our police officers in every jurisdiction from coast to coast and border to border just walk out. THEN what will we do? Who are we to turn to? Until YOU have put on the uniform of a police officer and face the 24/7 situations they deal with ... why don't you just stop looking on ALL cops as societal degenerates who are the scum of the earth.

Tell you what, Timmy ... why don't ALL of our police officers in every jurisdiction from coast to coast and border to border just walk out. THEN what will we do? Who are we to turn to? Until YOU have put on the uniform of a police officer and face the 24/7 situations they deal with ... why don't you just stop looking on ALL cops as societal degenerates who are the scum of the earth.

By this retarded logic, no doctor should ever be fired or dismissed for malpractice no matter how bad they fuck up. Because, gee, what if there are NO doctors!? You better spend 4 years in residency or you can't talk!

Doctoring is hard! Policing is hard! waaaaa!

Funny . Conservatives rant all day about corruption and illegal behavior by those in government . But when it comes to the cops, well the cons do a 180 !

This is what black lives matters group is about. But THEY are the villians !?

what do you want us to do? rant and rave like your are over something we can't do a damn about sitting here on a message board, and why are still here and not going out to complain to THEM about it?

or you want people to jump through your hoops. well it isn't going to happen, so go sit down

Forum List

Back