Poles angry as German tanks are junk

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The German Leopard tanks for Poland are not operational. It would take 12 months to restore them, Poland´s Secretary of Defense said. The deal seems to be cancelled. Poland has delivered their T-72 to Ukraine already, though. The Leopard tanks could now be delivered to Ukraine but what can they do with junk tanks? Germany yesterday delivered three Gepard junk tanks to the Ukraine, in response Russia lowered the amounts of Gas for Germany. The Gepards are in a several condition as the Leopards, it is just junk. The Gepard tanks were parked under the sky for years, they are rotten to the core. If Germany sends Leopard junk tanks, Russia could end the gas delivery to Germany.

The German Leopard tanks for Poland are not operational. It would take 12 months to restore them, Poland´s Secretary of Defense said. The deal seems to be cancelled. Poland has delivered their T-72 to Ukraine already, though. The Leopard tanks could now be delivered to Ukraine but what can they do with junk tanks? Germany yesterday delivered three Gepard junk tanks to the Ukraine, in response Russia lowered the amounts of Gas for Germany. The Gepards are in a several condition as the Leopards, it is just junk. The Gepard tanks were parked under the sky for years, they are rotten to the core. If Germany sends Leopard junk tanks, Russia could end the gas delivery to Germany.

I read this last week

Germans have been having equipment issues for the last 20 years at least

They could barley even walk to Yugoslavia...waddle is more like it
I

A few years back the square-heads only had 12 operational Leopard IIs. That was it 12.....All the rest were in disrepair.

I thought well they still have the Leopard I.....Nah, they sold all of them off.

I read this last week

Germans have been having equipment issues for the last 20 years at least

They could barley even walk to Yugoslavia...waddle is more like it
I
Of course they have....They've had NATO (read: Murica) paying for their defense for 65+ years, so there's no real motivation to produce anything worth a shit.

Fixed.

Big difference between patriotic (albeit drafted) Wehrmacht troops and SS Lunatics (which were the vast minority).

The Nazis weren't the first Germans to go rampaging through Europe ...

kolin.jpg

Think you should be more concerned about Russia doing the rampaging

I don't think Americans should be concerned who is rampaging through Europe.

In the past 2,000 years, the longest contiguous period of peace has been 33 years. Brutal war is the default setting with Europeans. We need to keep out of their business.

Not our table.

Food shortages caused by Putin's invasion of Ukraine, which produces over a third of the world's wheat. Maybe more now, since trump decimated U.S. agriculture.
How the fuck can there already be food shortages when the wheat harvest in Ukraine for this season wouldn't have even have started being picked till July? Kind of jumping the gun on that one, loser. There's also supposed to be a corn harvest in October. Both of which Biden and Putin made sure didn't happen this year.

"Actually, the British Recording Industry started The War to promote Vera Lynn's new single. Don't you believe all that Poland nonsense"

-- Billy Connolly.

Sounds true. When the Soviet Union invaded Poland in 1939, they magically became allies of Britain and France.

Forum List

Back