Poles angry as German tanks are junk

If we take a look solely at the European continent (and exclude all "external' players), then three forces can be seen there that have their own interests and goals.

Celts, Greek, Romans, Germans and all the other idiots?

The Western Europe.

Aha: Occident and Orient; Rome and Byzantium.

This region pursues 'pragmatic' approach toward Russia.

Russia? The Rus in Kiew was founded in the 9th century. Youngsters.

The countries there didn't view Russia as a threat since early 90s at least. And instead of thinking about mutual defence, they sought economic cooperation with Russia. This cooperation consisted of basically two things - getting Russian energy on affordable price and having access to the Russian market.

Sounds very strange what you say here. The young industrialized nartions in Euope did not get the energy they needed from the farmers (= serfs) of Russia.

The Eastern Europe. These countries (the vast majority of them at least) keep viewing Russia as a direct threat to their security and sovereignty. They are more inclined in participating in a military alliance against Russia and viewed European reliance on Russian energy as a direct threat.

Russia itself. Or more correctly, the elites that rule this country.

Do you call idiots elites here?

These elites were more than okay with money they get from Europe for selling Russian recourses there. But at some point of the time they got a feeling.. no, not of a threat, despite all that biolabs and nuclear rockets in Ukraine gibberish. They got a feeling of inferiority, maybe, a feeling that they aren't treated as they deserve in their eyes in European affairs. This feeling resulted in December's ultimatum, which of course was rejected by the West.

As a result of that, we have now what we have.

Eh? ... What about this: The idiot Donald Putin learned from the super-idiot Wladimir Trump how to be a loose canon and now Xi-Jinping got a grudge because he likes to be a more worse aggressive idiot than both of them together, while the good German Annalena Baerbock likes to save the nice Taiwanese of Nanking?

Celts, Greek, Romans, Germans and all the other idiots?

Aha: Occident and Orient; Rome and Byzantium.

Russia? The Rus in Kiew was founded in the 9th century. Youngsters.

Sounds very strange what you say here. The young industrialized nartions in Euope did not get the energy they needed from the farmers (= serfs) of Russia.

Do you call idiots elites here?

Eh? ... What about this: The idiot Donald Putin learned from the super-idiot Wladimir Trump how to be a loose canon and now Xi-Jinping got a grudge because he likes to be a more worse aggressive idiot than both of them together, while the good German Annalena Baerbock likes to save the nice Taiwanese of Nanking?

I can't grasp your way of thinking. So, I propose to stop here.

'But the most incredible thing about the Minister of War was his reply to Witte's argument that military preparedness must be backed by industrial prepraredness. He told the Emperor in Witte's hearing that at present all wars were caused by the immoderate industrial development of European countries which forced their governments to compete for markets. In view of the inescapable war, therefore, Russia should put a brake on the success of her industry. "That's what a very clever man said who has no education fit for a member of the government," Witte sputtered as he told this story to Polovtsev.'
(von Laue TH, Sergei Witte and the Industrialization of Russia, p. 204)

Germany wants to return the lands that previously belonged to it within the Polish borders. This statement was made on Wednesday, August 17, by the chairman of the National Bank of Poland Adam Glapinsky in an interview with Gazeta Polska.

In his opinion, the plans of Germany will not be hindered even by the risk of chaos in the country itself.

Glapinsky added that Germany initially had a plan to return lands in East Germany, that is, to the German Democratic Republic, which was under Soviet control, and it successfully implemented it. Now, according to the head of the National Bank, Berlin plans to return the lands that passed to Poland following the Second World War.

"If earlier it was about the merger of the German states or the absorption of the GDR, that is, the former Soviet occupation zone, then from the moment this task was completed, it was about the return in one form or another of their former lands that are now within the Polish borders," he stressed.

The head of the National Bank also believes that Berlin intends to "subjugate" the belt of countries between Germany and Russia.

According to Glapinsky, such a scenario became possible after the UK left the European Union.

On August 16, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said that Germany and France run the European Union in the style of an oligarchy.
---
I would add, in the style of the oligarch's henchmen - (the USA.)

Germany wants to return the lands that previously belonged to it within the Polish borders.

No.

This statement was made on Wednesday, August 17, by the chairman of the National Bank of Poland Adam Glapinsky in an interview with Gazeta Polska.

Because the Polish would do so if they would be Germans. For this land which was stolen from the allies and given to the Polish for free they like to get from Germany for example additionally a trillion dollar reparations.

In his opinion, the plans of Germany will not be hindered even by the risk of chaos in the country itself.

Glapinsky added that Germany initially had a plan to return lands in East Germany, that is, to the German Democratic Republic, which was under Soviet control, and it successfully implemented it. Now, according to the head of the National Bank, Berlin plans to return the lands that passed to Poland following the Second World War.

"If earlier it was about the merger of the German states or the absorption of the GDR, that is, the former Soviet occupation zone, then from the moment this task was completed, it was about the return in one form or another of their former lands that are now within the Polish borders," he stressed.

The head of the National Bank also believes that Berlin intends to "subjugate" the belt of countries between Germany and Russia.

According to Glapinsky, such a scenario became possible after the UK left the European Union.

Because the Brits "subjugated" - whatever this is - the belt of Slawic countries between Germany and the Slawic Russia - which cause currently the most heavy crises in the whole world since world war 2?

On August 16, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said that Germany and France run the European Union in the style of an oligarchy.
---
I would add, in the style of the oligarch's henchmen - (the USA.)

Always good to know that Poland is an enemy of Germany. But what about if Poland would pay every year about 15 billions to the EU like Germany is doing since a very long time now - instead to get every year about 15 billions from the EU and to fight on this reason against the European Union because the criminals in the Polish government like not to have independent judges?

Last edited:
Because the Polish would do so if they would be Germans. For this land which was stolen from the allies and given to the Polish for free they like to get from Germany for example additionally a trillion dollar reparations
Have you heard about partitions of Poland? The fact is much of the land the Germans consider as theirs belonged to Poland in the time of the partitions.

Have you heard about partitions of Poland?

Maria Theresia (Empress and Queen of Austria-Hungaria) said for example it will cost her 10 years of her life to have to agree with the separation of Poland.

The fact is much of the land the Germans consider as theirs belonged to Poland in the time of the partitions.

What's just simple nonsense. The allies and the Polish murdered and displaced millions of Germans what had been extremely heavy war crimes. For this murderous (after-)war crimes on millions of Germans Poland likes to be paid from Germany. But we do not pay for this - not with money and not with nukes. History was yesterday. All this problems are solved since a long time.

PS: By the way ... what about if Poland would try to solve their problems with Israel?

Last edited:
Maria Theresia (Empress and Queen of Austria-Hungaria) said for example it will cost her 10 years of her life to have to agree with the separation of Poland.

What's just simple nonsense. The allies and the Polish murdered and displaced millions of Germans what had been extremely heavy war crimes. For this murderous (after-)war crimes on millions of Germans Poland likes to be paid from Germany. But we do not pay for this - not with money and not with nukes. History was yesterday. All this problems are solved since a long time.

PS: By the way ... what about if Poland would try to solve their problems with Israel?
It is the matter between Poland and Israel to solve their problems.

I don't know what Poland want from Germany. Reparations? Maybe. But I will agree with Germany if it refuses to do so.

It is the matter between Poland and Israel to solve their problems.

Depends. If Israel needs informaion about who had been the Poles who had helped to murder Jews in the Holocaust I hope the German government is able to help with informations about Poles who got the Germnh citizensheipt during World War 2 and about Poles who had worked for the SS and other Nazi-organisations. A forgiveness of the sins of criminal Poles per decree of the state Poland is impossoble. Not every Pole had been like the many Polish "rightous of the nations". This honorary title is not made to protect criminals on nationalistic reasons.

I don't know what Poland want from Germany. Reparations?

Exactly. 1 trillion Euros.

¿Maybe?

But I will agree with Germany if it refuses to do so.

And why is it important whether you agree or not agree in this context?

Last edited:
Depends. If Israel needs informaion about who had been the Poles who had helped to murder Jews in the Holocaust I hope the German government is able to help with informations about Poles who got the Germnh citizensheipt during World War 2 and about Poles who had worked for the SS and other Nazi-organisations. A forgiveness of the sins of criminal Poles per decree of the state Poland is impossoble. Not every Pole had been like the many Polish "rightous of the nations". This honorary title is not made to protect criminals on nationalistic reasons
In every occupied nation you will find some percent of people who collaborated with the Nazis. To single out the Poles in that, is not too wise.

Exactly. 1 trillion Euros
Then tell them to fuck off.

And why is it important whether you agree or not agree in this context
It is not important at all.

In every occupied nation you will find some percent of people who collaborated with the Nazis.

Not so in Poland where laws exist which punish everyone who says also Poles had been criminals. And where the government controls the judges - so all relevant "truth" is only what the government decides.

To single out the Poles in that, is not too wise.

You have not any real idea what you try to speak about in this context. The Polish "Untermenschen" (="subhumans") had been in the definition of the Nazis "German blooded Aryans" - like all Slaws. And Jews spoke the German language Yiddish. So indeed Jews had been Germans. Anti-Germanism and anti-Semitism is not really a contradiction in case of Poles or other Slaws.

Then tell them to fuck off.

What a stupid sentence.

It is not important at all.

For me it is for example shocking that US-American torture prisons were made in Poland under G.W. Bush. Both nations - was well Poland and the USA did not really learn what everyone has to learn on this planet.

Last edited:
You have not any real idea what you try to speak about in this context. The Polish "Untermenschen" (="subhumans") had been in the definition of the Nazis "German blooded Aryans" - like all Slaws. And Jews spoke the German language Yiddish. So indeed Jews had been Germans. Anti-Germanism and anti-Semitism is not really a contradiction in case of Poles or other Slaws
What are you talking about? It was the Germans who set up and run the death camps there. Extermination of the Jews was an ideology of you leader, first and foremost.

What a stupid sentence
Then pay them the money and stop whining.

What are you talking about? It was the Germans who set up and run the death camps there.

Everyone knows this. But not every "there" was "there".

Extermination of the Jews was an ideology of you leader, first and foremost.

Exactly. But to call Adolf Hitler "leader" of my family members who died in the Holocaust is a little ... ¿perverted? ...

My tip for you: Try first to find out what you try to speak about before you start to do so. Everyone is able to make mistakes - also able to make a neverending number of mostakes - but in this theme many people decide to be the mistake on their own - and this is indeed not wise nor inspired.

Then pay them the money and stop whining.

You would be a good Nazi, wouldn't you?

Last edited:
Exactly. But to call Adolf Hitler "leader" of my family members who died in the Holocaust is a little ... ¿perverted? ...

My tip for you: Try first to find out what you try to speak about before you start to do so. Everyone is able to make mistakes - also able to make a neverending number of mostakes - but in this theme many people decide to be the mistake on their own - and this is indeed not wise nor inspired
Okay, sorry. A former leader of the country you live in.

You would be a good Nazi, wouldn't you?
Today the term Nazi is so often and mindlessly used that I no longer care. Nazi? Okay, you can call me that.

Yea, I know. Thanks the Allies.

That I live is only a kind of collateral damage. In WW1+2 the USA and their allies murdered millions of Germans and wiped out many German nations. Reason for: still unknown. I guess "you" liked to eliminate the German speaking minority in the USA.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? It was the Germans who set up and run the death camps there. Extermination of the Jews was an ideology of you leader, first and foremost.
It's hard to say who were the bigger anti-semites, the germans or the poles. Do you know what fate of the most of the prisoners of Sobibor, who escaped from the death camp after the uprising had? Almost all of them were caught and handed over to germans or killed by polish peasants. Moreover, after the war, AFTER, the poles killed the few surviving Jews who returned home, with the slogans "Let's finish what Hitler didn't finish"

Forum List

Back