Pole shift count down

so is this really gonna happen?

I guess since we are all in the same boat we will find out in 13hours 34 minutes 50seconds
I need a volunteer to finish the count down when it gets closer to the mid night mark, because I will be alseep by then.

I've asked several times What Time Zone ~ I'm PST ~ The big question is Where??
I don't want to miss a thing ~ I have a feeling this is going to be sort of a Let Down ~
But I still don't want to miss anything whatever happens.
I'm still trying to decide what to wear to the Pole Shift &/or Marshall Law ~ :lol::lol::lol:
How much more time Now???

Hi Blue:

I don't want to miss a thing ~ I have a feeling this is going to be sort of a Let Down ~
I'm still trying to decide what to wear to the Pole Shift &/or Marshall Law ~ :lol::lol::lol:

Look. Alex Jones covers Nania who uses the ELEnin chart to show everyone about the alignment. She says not to be in seismic zones at the edges of the tectonic plates, because that is where quakes happen. You guys are acting like the world is supposed to end or something. The pole shift is 9/26/2011 for the 100th time.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

Here is the database browser, so you can move the days back and forth to figure out the day of alignment. The astrophysicist from Nania's video said the alignment was on the 15th, so I think he knows better that me looking at the chart. The earth axis moved 3 inches last you at the alignment and the earthquake in Chile and on the March 11th we got Japan and the axis moved 4 inches. Maybe this Nania is better a predicting than the scientist. I will be happy if Japan was the alignment and nothing happens tomorrow and you guys can give me guff if you want. The earth changes are still getting more frequent with stronger intensity. Dutch seems to think they could get another big one at Japan. We shall see. With the warnings from the Russians and Nania prophesying about the New Madrid Fault Zone, and FEMA packing food into underground bunkers, I think we are not out of the woods either way.

Terral

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Blue:

Look. Alex Jones covers Nania who uses the ELEnin chart to show everyone about the alignment. She says not to be in seismic zones at the edges of the tectonic plates, because that is where quakes happen. You guys are acting like the world is supposed to end or something. The pole shift is 9/26/2011 for the 100th time.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

Here is the database browser, so you can move the days back and forth to figure out the day of alignment. The astrophysicist from Nania's video said the alignment was on the 15th, so I think he knows better that me looking at the chart. The earth axis moved 3 inches last you at the alignment and the earthquake in Chile and on the March 11th we got Japan and the axis moved 4 inches. Maybe this Nania is better a predicting than the scientist. I will be happy if Japan was the alignment and nothing happens tomorrow and you guys can give me guff if you want. The earth changes are still getting more frequent with stronger intensity. Dutch seems to think they could get another big one at Japan. We shall see. With the warnings from the Russians and Nania prophesying about the New Madrid Fault Zone, and FEMA packing food into underground bunkers, I think we are not out of the woods either way.

Terral

You guys are acting like the world is supposed to end or something. The pole shift is 9/26/2011 for the 100th time.

Well thats not what you said a while back.

special edition count down

2 hours 48 minutes 30 seconds

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUsEHFBtcm0]Japan nuclear disaster could strike in US[/ame]

Rita J. King sees the 'crisis after crisis' pattern of what is really happening around the globe right now.

Terral

Hi guys:

Japan nuclear disaster could strike in US

Rita J. King sees the 'crisis after crisis' pattern of what is really happening around the globe right now.

Terral

So what time tomorrow is the world going to end? If I stay past noon at the hotel, I have to pay for another day.

Is it possible you're just a flaming retarded dumbass whose only contribution to the world is carbon fucking dioxide?

Well less than 30 minutes, I tried to stay awke as long as I could, this may be my last post It's been a pleasure. See you good people later.......:lol:

It is after 2 AM here on the East Coast of good old USA.

We have less than 22 hours of life left and I'm gonna go get some sleep and WASTE about a third of my remaining life.

Damn.

That just sucks; like a "gravity well" from an invisible mythical brown dwarf star.

Should I call off work this morning? I'd hate to waste my last day on earth setting up our new phone system only to have no use for it in a few hours.

duh if i had the money i wouldnt have used the damn cards....i never understand that flippin man logic

That's the same goofy logic that suggests that you might not have any money even if you still have checks!

Or the logic that claims that when you save money on some big puchase, that you don't actually get richer by having those savings from that puchasing opportunity.

They were called SAVINGS weren't they?

Well what kind of commie logic says that Americans can't spend their SAVINGS?

duh if i had the money i wouldnt have used the damn cards....i never understand that flippin man logic

That's the same goofy logic that suggests that you might not have any money even if you still have checks!

Or the logic that claims that when you save money on some big puchase, that you don't actually get richer by having those savings from that puchasing opportunity.

They were called SAVINGS weren't they?

Well what kind of commie logic says that Americans can't spend their SAVINGS?
Americans spend their savings.
murkinz piss away their future earnings.

Forum List

Back