Pole shift count down

Something strange going on for the past month the moon has not been looking normal This picture not very good but the Moon when it has not benn in the full moon phase has been shining south to North instead of east to west.
Foirgot to mention the light at the bottom is a street light at another personshouse about 1500 feet away. The moon is the center blob. the picture was taken at around 9 pm a week ago.

I have taken several photos of the moon over the past few months and you are correct. The moon is like a bowl shape instead of a cresent. I'm going to look for my photos. I have been taking them because it has looked so strange. What does it all mean???

Last edited:
Hi Editec:

These guys are idiots. There is no pole shift on March 15, 2011 and they have been told that since Feb. 20, 2011.

The first link is to my updated Event Timeline showing the pole shift to take place starting September 26, 2011. The brown dwarf star is still too far away (2.01 AU) from Earth to take polarity control from the Sun on March 15, 2011 at the first conjunction. Yes, we do expect earth change events to escalate and even for major events like the Japan Quake, but there is NO WAY any pole shift can take place this early in the Event Timeline, because the brown dwarf is simply too far away (180+ million miles).

These guys are just playing around,

Terral

Nibiru Timeline: Nibiru/Planet X Event Timeline

What Google/NASA are hiding: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...iding-nibiru-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html

25 Symptoms of Nibiru: Twenty Five Symptoms Of Nibiru

Nibiru Safe Zones: Nibiru Safe Zones And Survival Strategies

I am So Confused ~ I thought we had a pole shift on 3-15-11.
What is going to happen on 3-15????
What am I supposed to do with all of these granola bars??? :eek: I hope I still have time to return the tent.
What's Next??? When is the Pole Shift ~ geeez I can't keep the days straight ~
HELP Mr Wizard................

"Drizzle, drazzle, druzzle, drome; time for zis one to come home. :lol:

tooter_turtle_help_mr_wizard.jpg

Help me, Mr Wizard!!! I don't want to be a conspiracy nut any more!!

Something strange going on for the past month the moon has not been looking normal This picture not very good but the Moon when it has not benn in the full moon phase has been shining south to North instead of east to west.
Foirgot to mention the light at the bottom is a street light at another personshouse about 1500 feet away. The moon is the center blob. the picture was taken at around 9 pm a week ago.

I have taken several photos of the moon over the past few months and you are correct. The moon is like a bowl shape instead of a cresent. I'm going to look for my photos. I have been taking them because it has looked so strange. What does it all mean???

I have not gotten clue. I am not tring to be funny on this reply.

I don't have a clue what it is either ~ but I did find it strange enough to take photos. I will post when I figure out how to post photos.
How did you post your photo???

I don't have a clue what it is either ~ but I did find it strange enough to take photos. I will post when I figure out how to post photos.
How did you post your photo???

When you post a reply you will see at the bottom of the post window manage attachments click on it and follow those commands.

Here are my moon shots ~

How is it that one of your pictures is stamped Colorado and you say your from Oregon. That is if it's pictures you took?

The Colorado stamp is from when I downloaded the chip. I named the folder Colorado since most of the photos were taken while visiting Colorado. I take a LOT of photos.

You have been hanging around the Conspiracy Theories board too long if You think that I'm scammin' You on my photos. YOU posted your photo first then I agreed saying I also have photos. I went and dug up my photos, had to figure out how to post them. They look similar to the photo you posted then YOU question if I really took the photos. Sheesh ~
I am confirming Your post as to there being something strange about the moon.
As I said in the earlier post that it has been happening for several months. The Colorado photo was the first set that I took when I noticed it looked strange. The Oregon photo was taken around 2-11-11 the last time I downloaded photos.
My photos match your photo although my photography skills are much better than yours. I obviously have a much higher quality camera than you do since my photos look so much better than yours.

Last edited:
Here are my moon shots ~

How is it that one of your pictures is stamped Colorado and you say your from Oregon. That is if it's pictures you took?

The Colorado stamp is from when I downloaded the chip. I named the folder Colorado since most of the photos were taken while visiting Colorado. I take a LOT of photos.

You have been hanging around the Conspiracy Theories board too long if You think that I'm scammin' You on my photos. YOU posted your photo first then I agreed saying I also have photos. I went and dug up my photos, had to figure out how to post them. They look similar to the photo you posted then YOU question if I really took the photos. Sheesh ~
As I said in the earlier post that it has been happening for several months. The Colorado photo was the first set that I took when I noticed it looked strange. The Oregon photo was taken around 2-11-11 the last time I downloaded photos.
Not a problem I hardly ever come to this board. I have have started two threads in this board and some others that I have started have been placed here.

Not a problem I hardly ever come to this board. I have have started two threads in this board and some others that I have started have been placed here.

So what do you think about the photos??? You are the first person that has even mentioned the moon. For several months I have been saying that the moon looks weird. I take lots of moon shots.
These were taken 9-2010

Attachments

• $Britt Bashes 9-10 014.JPG
    $Britt Bashes 9-10 014.JPG
    458.1 KB · Views: 98
  • $Britt Bashes 9-10 013.JPG
    $Britt Bashes 9-10 013.JPG
    338.4 KB · Views: 88

So what do you think about the photos??? You are the first person that has even mentioned the moon. For several months I have been saying that the moon looks weird. I take lots of moon shots.
These were taken 9-2010

As I said I haven't got a clue. I do not know if there's something to it or not.

Pole shift count down

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19 hours 29 minutes 40 seconds

I the end of the world here, yet?

What should I wear for this end of the world event?

Is it a formal event or is it going to be a casual dress end of the world?

These were taken 9-2010

A giant dragon is taking bites out of it.

These were taken 9-2010

A giant dragon is taking bites out of it.

:razz:

Forum List

Back