Pole shift count down

SHOW+MAGAZINE+JULY.gif

Okay. My pole just shifted again!

Aree you kidding? that would make a pole to ridged to shift. it would always point due north

Pole shift count down

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 days 15 hours 44 minutes 15 seconds

o fuck.....1 day...where did the time go? you think it is time for a big ass flat screen tv? and maybe a new car.....hell anyone can drive a new car for 90 days

Sooooooooooooooooo...it's the end of the world as we know it, then?

What?

Again?!!

My amigo has the chopper gassed up and ready to rock.
Base camp is at 11,500 feet. There's enough food for for a year.My egg laying hens will be going for the ride too, if it happens. If it doesn't. No problem. If it does. No problem.

My main concern is for murkins living on the left coast or the nation formerly known as the US of A.
Got Iodine ?

nc the water is gonna be polluted....aint you ever watched a good nuclear holocaust movie????

I have ways of getting rid of contaminates in the water. Boil it and a cap full of Bleach for every gallon of water. let the water sit for 24 hours to air out the bleach and drink.

Hi Editec:

These guys are idiots. There is no pole shift on March 15, 2011 and they have been told that since Feb. 20, 2011.

What?

Again?!!

The first link is to my updated Event Timeline showing the pole shift to take place starting September 26, 2011. The brown dwarf star is still too far away (2.01 AU) from Earth to take polarity control from the Sun on March 15, 2011 at the first conjunction. Yes, we do expect earth change events to escalate and even for major events like the Japan Quake, but there is NO WAY any pole shift can take place this early in the Event Timeline, because the brown dwarf is simply too far away (180+ million miles).

These guys are just playing around,

Terral

Nibiru Timeline: Nibiru/Planet X Event Timeline

What Google/NASA are hiding: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...iding-nibiru-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html

25 Symptoms of Nibiru: Twenty Five Symptoms Of Nibiru

Nibiru Safe Zones: Nibiru Safe Zones And Survival Strategies

Last edited:
Hi Editec:

These guys are idiots. There is no pole shift on March 15, 2011 and they have been told that since Feb. 20, 2011.

What?

Again?!!

The first link is to my updated Event Timeline showing the pole shift to take place starting September 26, 2011. The brown dwarf star is still too far away (2.01 AU) from Earth to take polarity control from the Sun on March 15, 2011 at the first conjunction. Yes, we do expect earth change events to escalate and even for major events like the Japan Quake, but there is NO WAY any pole shift can take place this early in the Event Timeline, because the brown dwarf is simply too far away (180+ million miles).

Terral

What Google/NASA are hiding: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...iding-nibiru-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html

Butr you were the one that said there would be one. I have went out on a limb for you and told others not to make fun of what you are doing, because you may be right. You don't like it do not start another thread that might warn people.

Last edited:
Hi Editec:

What?

Again?!!

Terral

Dude--you can't back peddle on us now-----I have reservations. :evil:

The location of the magnetic pole has been moving around since this iron hearted orb started spinning.

Periodically, I am informed its movement radically shifts location, rather than gradually moving about as its been doing.

Now my question is, suppose we are about to undergo one of those instant and radical changes in the locations of the pole.

What difference will that actually make?

I am asking because I honestly do not know.

I think the most drastic change would be in the use of a GPS.

The location of the magnetic pole has been moving around since this iron hearted orb started spinning.

Periodically, I am informed its movement radically shifts location, rather than gradually moving about as its been doing.

Now my question is, suppose we are about to undergo one of those instant and radical changes in the locations of the pole.

What difference will that actually make?

I am asking because I honestly do not know.

I think the most drastic change would be in the use of a GPS.

Actually, it wouldn't affect GPS since that system uses signals from satellites, triangulated for position.

It would cause greater problems for aircraft navigation. Runway designations are based on compass headings. Several airports have had to change runway numbers in recent years due to the gradual, natural movement of magnetic north.

Something strange going on for the past month the moon has not been looking normal This picture not very good but the Moon when it has not benn in the full moon phase has been shining south to North instead of east to west.
Foirgot to mention the light at the bottom is a street light at another personshouse about 1500 feet away. The moon is the center blob. the picture was taken at around 9 pm a week ago.

Attachments

• $012.JPG
    $012.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Hi Editec:

What?

Again?!!

Terral

I am So Confused ~ I thought we had a pole shift on 3-15-11.
What is going to happen on 3-15????
What am I supposed to do with all of these granola bars??? :eek: I hope I still have time to return the tent.
What's Next??? When is the Pole Shift ~ geeez I can't keep the days straight ~
HELP Mr Wizard................

Hi Editec:

What?

Again?!!

Terral

I am So Confused ~ I thought we had a pole shift on 3-15-11.
What is going to happen on 3-15????
What am I supposed to do with all of these granola bars??? :eek: I hope I still have time to return the tent.
What's Next??? When is the Pole Shift ~ geeez I can't keep the days straight ~
HELP Mr Wizard................

"Drizzle, drazzle, druzzle, drome; time for zis one to come home. :lol:

Forum List

Back