Pole shift count down

It will be kinda neat to see the Northern Lights from my back porch in Va. I could start a cottage industry switching the N with the S on compasses.

will you be able to see the lights from va?

they had some event a few years ago and you could see them from the mtns of nc

If the pole shft all those enviro nuts won't have to worry about those polar bears, because the polar bears will be living in their back yards.:lol:

Hi Slinky:

Hi Terral, I was just wondering how much of your information is coming directly from DNI, and how much is your "own" best case estimate of whats going on?

The Timeline Data (link) is all taken from the NASA orbit information for the ELEnin Comet.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

I started to get freaked out when Google was blocking out images at the same location as the ELEnin Comet:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...iding-nibiru-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html

I am sure you realize that ELE is an acronym for Extinction-Level Event:

>>> LEONID ELENIN is NOT a REAL PERSON, IT'S A CODED MESSAGE <<<

The orbit data says the first conjunction/alignment is on the Ides Of March (beware). What appears to be a NASA Psyop ELEnin Comet reaches perigee position nearest the Sun in the middle of its orbit on September 11, 2011 (pic = lower left). Then the third conjunction is on November 22, 2011 the day they murdered JFK. Then FEMA orders 1 billion in dehydrated food (story), which FEMA has already been doing (story). Then we had the March 15, 2011 pole shift warnings (link), which turned out to be disinformation propaganda. Why? Then Google shuts down my youtube channel over David Beach and his March 15, 2011 pole shift videos.

The volcanoes, earthquakes, rogue tides, animal deaths, magnetic field/pole fluctuations and everything else (Nibiru Symptoms) are telling me that something is wrong. Then the economy is trying to implode anyway, which means the crap is trying to hit the fan without Planet X/Nibiru. Warning signs seem to be going up everywhere and so I decided to head for the hills and join up with my survival group to see what in the hell is going on.

Most of my critics here have me wrong. I am hoping like heck that nothing happens, so I can go back home and eat tons of crow and move on. However, everything I see in my ongoing investigation says things are not right and we are living in the calm before the coming storm. I suppose we shall see.

If you were Rothschild and had quadrillions of dollars to spend, then what would you name the inbound brown dwarf destined to create the Extinction-Level Event in a series of meteor-like showers raining from the sky? Leonids are meteors showers and ELEnin is the perfect name for passing along the Illuminati code.

There are just too many coincides with this case and I do not believe in so many coincidences for one minute ...

Terral

Last edited:
sooooooooo how will those of us without compasses know then this happens?

:dunno: Terral will let us know...?

Please let's don't bash anyone. This thread is my count downb thread, thats all I wanted it for.:(

:lol: What happened to your sense of humor?

Follow the direction of a compass needle and you'll end up at the North Pole, right? Not these days.

The planet's magnetic field is on the move, a normal enough phenomenon, but one that has some rather bizarre implications, such as the need to renumber airport runways.

Tampa International Airport on Florida's west coast just finished renaming its three runways, a laborious project that interrupted airport traffic for a month while runways were shut down for repainting.

"Everything had to be changed," airport spokeswoman Brenda Geoghagan told Discovery News. "It was a huge project."

Tampa's busiest runway was called 18R/36L, a designation indicating the runway is -- or was -- lined up 180 degrees from north when approached from the north and 360 degrees from north when approached from the south. (The letters "R" and "L" differentiate between the airport's two parallel runways.)

The new designation, 19R/1L, accounts for a shift in the magnetic north pole, which is moving from far northern Canada toward Russia at a rate of about 40 miles per year.

That means your compass is pointing about 40 miles closer to Russia than it did a year ago. About every five to 10 years, the shift in the planet's magnetic pole builds up to the point where compass alignments and the direction of true north render some runway designations obsolete. The shift impacts some runways more than others, depending on which direction they face and when they were last numbered.

"Earth's magnetic field is changing in time. And as far as we know, it has always been changing in time," geophysicist Jeffrey Love, with the U.S. Geological Survey in Colorado, told Discovery News.

Compass Direction, True North Parting Ways : Discovery News

Pole shift count down

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 days 16 hours 51 minutes 10 seconds

If the pole shft all those enviro nuts won't have to worry about those polar bears, because the polar bears will be living in their back yards.:lol:

How do you figure that?

The magnetic polarity of the earth isn't what causes the different temperate zones.

How do you figure that?

The magnetic polarity of the earth isn't what causes the different temperate zones.

It was a joke.

Pole shift count down

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 days 17 hours 46 minutes 30 seconds

Hi Big:

Pole shift count down

5 days 17 hours 46 minutes 30 seconds

Just so everyone knows: Big is counting down the time to the first of three Sun/Earth/Nibiru Conjunction/Alignments that has NOTHING to do with any pole shift.

My GLP Timeline

nibiru1.jpg

The upper right hand picture and the lower left hand picture show the planets in a near-alignment, as the Sun, Earth and Nibiru do line up on this important day in our timeline. However, ELEnin/Nibiru is still much too far away (2.099 AU) to take polarity control from the Sun. Perhaps the tilt angle of the Earth will change a few inches to one foot, but the biggest part of this alignment will be the 'shaking' or 'cavitation' that sends quakes all through our planet.

nibiru2.jpg

Now look at the conjunction/alignment on September 26, 2011 in the lower right-hand picture. Now note the Earth Distance to realize this brown dwarf is only .396 AU from Earth, or about 38 million miles from our planet. This is the time of highest probability that Nibiru will indeed wrestle polarity control of Earth from the Sun. That polarity control will cause the Earth to flip backwards, as Nibiru repels the north pole and the south pole is attracted. Then the brown dwarf moves away over the next two months for a pole shift reversal starting around November 22, 2011 at the third conjunction.

There is NO POLE SHIFT at the March 15, 2011 first conjunction, because the brown dwarf is still too far away (180 million miles from Earth). Your countdown to any pole shift should be directed at the September 26, 2011 date and that is only true if ELEnin = brown dwarf = Nibiru/Planet X.

What Google Is Hiding

Nibiru Symptoms

Nibiru Safe Zones

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Pole shift count down

4 days 17 hours 55 minutes 30 seconds

Pole shift count down

3 days 19 hours 19 minutes 19 seconds

Pole shift count down

2 days 18 hours 26 minutes 05 seconds

Forum List

Back