Poised to overturn Roe vs. Wade, Supreme Court gives Democrats a leg up in elections

No shit Sherlock.....Lol...you slaved to a boss your whole life right??....My God....lolol

Kyle was different.....Please. This shit is fun watching. I'm so happy this leak happened
No you idiot I've been the boss my entire adult life since I left the service.

Rittenhouse didn't go out hunting protesters, he used reasonable deadly force when he was attacked by them.

He also spent a good long time in Jail awaiting bail and trial.

What does the term "poised" mean? How does a leaked internal document translate to a "pending decision"? Lefties don't care because it's their chance for an issue during a failed administration.

What does the term "poised" mean? How does a leaked internal document translate to a "pending decision"? Lefties don't care because it's their chance for an issue during a failed administration.
The draft majority opinion was leaked, it's been confirmed by the court itself.

The GOP will be winning at least three mostly latino districts here in Texas, including San Antonio's and The Valley, by about 9 to 11 points, thanks to Democrat baby killing and pandering to pedophile faggots and criminal illegal aliens, so while that 'Big Red Wave' will be more like little red ripples, Texas and Florida are further away from turning blue than they were a year ago at least in the state and local offices.

I encourage all Democrats to please keep electing those sicko nutjobs in your primaries, and I encourage indies in 'safe' districts to cross over and vote for the craziest loons in the Democrat primaries. The latter will guarantee Democrat losses in other districts just from the publicity alone.

No you idiot I've been the boss my entire adult life since I left the service.

Rittenhouse didn't go out hunting protesters, he used reasonable deadly force when he was attacked by them.

He also spent a good long time in Jail awaiting bail and trial.
You are a Conservative and this is not proper at all. This has never happened to me ever. I must close this down immediately as I hope you do. This is so so improper I'm embarrassed. I wish to forget this as I delete anything up there

The GOP will be winning at least three mostly latino districts, thanks to Democrat baby killing and pandering to pedophile faggots and criminal illegal aliens, so while that 'Big Red Wave' will be more like little red ripples, Texas and Florida are further away from turning blue than they were a year ago at least in the state and local offices.

I encourage all Democrats to please keep electing those sicko nutjobs in your primaries, and I encourage indies in 'safe' districts to cross over and vote for the craziest loons in the Democrat primaries. The latter will guarantee Democrat losses in other districts just from the publicity alone.
They've lost their death grip on the bluest parts of south Texas largely over their failure to control the border.

Keep it up Joe!

You are a Conservative and this is not proper at all. This has never happened to me ever. I must close this down immediately as I hope you do. This is so so improper I'm embarrassed
I'm stating facts, something we actual conservatives have stuck with for decades.

“The conservative Supreme Court’s pending decision to roll back national abortion rights is sure to hurt Republican candidates, even in California where women won’t be affected.

The GOP has been chasing after this ruling for decades. Now it’s like the barking dog catching the car. The dog could get run over.

How much the party is hurt won’t be known until the November election. But one thing is sure: The court is about to hand Democrats a political gift — maybe only a small one, or perhaps the present of a lifetime.

You don’t take away a right that women have had for nearly 50 years and not suffer adverse consequences.”

Let’s hope that the political consequence of overturning Roe results not only in the restoration of the right to privacy in all 50 states but also prevents Republican efforts to violate the voting rights of minority Americans, the due process rights of immigrants, and the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans.
Democrats will get zero bump from this. None.

“The conservative Supreme Court’s pending decision to roll back national abortion rights is sure to hurt Republican candidates, even in California where women won’t be affected.

The GOP has been chasing after this ruling for decades. Now it’s like the barking dog catching the car. The dog could get run over.

How much the party is hurt won’t be known until the November election. But one thing is sure: The court is about to hand Democrats a political gift — maybe only a small one, or perhaps the present of a lifetime.

You don’t take away a right that women have had for nearly 50 years and not suffer adverse consequences.”

Let’s hope that the political consequence of overturning Roe results not only in the restoration of the right to privacy in all 50 states but also prevents Republican efforts to violate the voting rights of minority Americans, the due process rights of immigrants, and the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans.
A dead babies leg?

I'm stating facts, something we actual conservatives have stuck with for decades.
I don't know you. You started out with a grammar error without a zinger and I assumed libturd immediately

I thought I rid this place of Spell Checkers long ago

I admit I've been too uppidy here lately with these american hating destructos and say a lot of shat

I may be an ass hole, but I've always admitted my mistakes.I'm soaking my head

Yep, here's the left:

1651881828709.png

Such a right never existed, all that has been done is to correct that error.

I don't understand why it is that suddenly democrats are so fearful of democracy.
They dont want states rights, they want to be able to say that, not only do they want abortion to be legal in their state, they want the government to force that abortion be legal in YOUR state.

They dont want states rights, they want to be able to say that, not only do they want abortion to be legal in their state, they want the government to force that abortion be legal in YOUR state.
So why do Democrats fear Democracy?

And paid for with federal taxes. Which makes me wonder, once this law is stricken down do we tax payers have to keep paying PP a half billion a year? Seems that should be taken out of the federal budget.

Forum List

Back