Points made at the January 6th committee hearing on July 12th meeting

There was a time when we would have put Trump against a wall and put him out of his and the country's misery. It's a shame we don't have that ability today. A bigger piece of shit has never sat in the White House! Fuck him and all of those anti-Americans who support his sorry ass! Bigly!!!
Wow, if I didn't know any better, I'd think some of y'all didn't vote for the guy.

A very successful day for the Committee
Lots of damaging testimony from ole trump supporters turned realists.

That’s gotta hurt.

It was a good day
BackAgain the douche had a terrible day and I love it.
Virtually no testimony of any significance. Winkydink had another bad day with the fake committee and doesn’t even grasp Joe meaningless it is. But at least he’s now non record lying again.

Virtually no testimony of any significance. Winkydink had another bad day with the fake committee and doesn’t even grasp Joe meaningless it is. But at least he’s now non record lying again.
No matter how many times you call me a liar and other posters liars, it will NEVER take away the FACT that pos trump is a lying con man,

AND he (trump)

is being investigated for his "Big Lie" and it's consequences.

So, keep calling me a liar, I'll just laugh at you and your delusion.

From this fake committee? No. Neither can you, of course, since there isn’t any.
Of course I could describe the testimony. I actually watched it. You know less than nothing about any of it and are just saying the things you think cultists are supposed to say. Like a good little lap doggie does.

No matter how many times you call me a liar and other posters liars, it will NEVER take away the FACT that pos trump is a lying con man,
No matter how often you lie and repeat a claim, you will never support on a factual basis anything you’re whining about.
AND he (trump)

is being investigated for his "Big Lie" and it's consequences.

No, he’s not. There was no big lie by him. He could be and maybe he was mistaken, but you dishonest libtards refuse to acknowledge the difference between a mistake and a lie. That’s largely because you’re libtarded — and liars.
So, keep calling me a liar, I'll just laugh at you and your delusion.

Stop lying and I won’t call you out on any more of your lies., chuckles.

By the way, after your attempted call-out, I challenged you to support your claim that a member or two were “paid posters.” I notice you haven’t stepped up. May we assume, therefore, that you made the claim with absolute disregard for the lack of truth to support it? Never mind. That’s rhetorical. We already all know it.

Of course I could describe the testimony. I actually watched it. You know less than nothing about any of it and are just saying the things you think cultists are supposed to say. Like a good little lap doggie does.
No you vapid, empty, silly, willingly gullible twit. You watched the clown show and could relay what passes for “testimony.” 🤣😂🤣😂

Forum List

Back