Point #3 of Trump's HCP; Doesn't that equal the "free shit" you guys hate?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Here is a quote from another thread:

Point #3: Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system.

That is the same as saying its going to be free insurance; paid for by the US Government.

How is this any different than the "free shit" from the government you guys have been railing against for 8 years?

I'm asking those who have deemed Trump their messiah:

Vigilante
DarkFury
S.J.
JimBowie1958
Odium
DigitalDrifter
Jackson
Stephanie
Missourian

But feel free to comment if you're not one of the disciples.

Point #3: Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system.

That is the same as saying its going to be free insurance; paid for by the US Government.

How is this any different than the "free shit" from the government you guys have been railing against for 8 years?

Vigilante
DarkFury
S.J.
JimBowie1958
Odium
DigitalDrifter
Jackson
Stephanie
Missourian

Please post a quote of anyone you mentioned deeming Trump their messiah. If you can't, you should apologize.

Vigilante
DarkFury
S.J.
JimBowie1958
Odium
DigitalDrifter
Jackson
Stephanie
Missourian

Please post a quote of anyone you mentioned deeming Trump their messiah. If you can't, you should apologize.

As soon as you do so for Obama.

Answer the question.

who paid the premiums........why do you hate poor people who could benefit from that

Vigilante
DarkFury
S.J.
JimBowie1958
Odium
DigitalDrifter
Jackson
Stephanie
Missourian

Yo, Candy Cane? There are millions of voters who will not vote for Trump, so get your facts in order?
And when you say you guys? That includes all Republicans!!!

"GTP"
emoji_murder.png

Dancing around the questions....sad.

LMMAAAOOOOO another rube who thinks all her money belongs to govt....... policy holder paid=free in bizarro world

When the government is going to pay you back for it; yes it's free.

If I spend $3300 a year on insurance out of my pocket and the government pays me back $3300 for doing it; I got a year's worth of insurance for free.

Are you too dense to understand that? I don't think you are.

So, how is that not the "free shit" from the government you've been bitching about for 8 years?

LMMAAAOOOOO another rube who thinks all her money belongs to govt....... policy holder paid=free in bizarro world

If I spend $3300 a year on insurance out of my pocket and the government pays me back $3300 for doing it; I got a year's worth of insurance for free.

So, how is that not the "free shit" from the government you've been bitching about for 8 years?

Do you file taxes..... you realize a deduction is not a dollar for dollar situation.....and your health expenses have to reach a certain threshold before you can deduct them at all meaning its a deduction most upper income people dont get

Ignorance on parade

Yo, working Americans pay for your free-loading ass, you are truly stupid!!! Government has no money idiot without people working!

"GTP"
DUHHHHHHHHH
85a80ce7c53efb60fd6097879907a83e.jpg

Deducting it on your tax return is not getting it for free, dumbshit. All it means is that you don't pay tax on the $3300, stupid.

Do you file taxes..... you realize a deduction is not a dollar for dollar situation.....and your health expenses have to reach a certain threshold before you can deduct them at all meaning its a deduction most upper income people dont get

Okay, great. Congratulations for answering a question. ..Here is what Trump says on his website:

• Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system.
There doesn't say there will be some sort of percentage, she sort of threshold, etc... That is what the proposal is.

Healthcare Reform

Now, again, once and for all. How is this different than the "free shit" from the government you guys have been bitching about for 8 years.

That is

Okay, great. Congratulations for answering a question. ..Here is what Trump says on his website:

• Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system.
There doesn't say there will be some sort of percentage, she sort of threshold, etc... That is what the proposal is.

Healthcare Reform

Now, again, once and for all. How is this different than the "free shit" from the government you guys have been bitching about for 8 years.
Again a deduction is not a dollar for dollar match....deducting that amount off your income doesnt mean thats applied to your return....... I doubt you file taxes any dumbass knows that

Deducting it on your tax return is not getting it for free, dumbshit. All it means is that you don't pay tax on the $3300, stupid.

I don't think that is what it is saying.

Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system.

IF that was what he was saying, he would have phrased it as "tax free"; not deductions. He phrased the HSAs as Tax Free.

There is no need to change the phraseology if you're saying the same thing.

Forum List

Back