Poet

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately it is true. i belong to another board poet posted at and the mods informed us that they received his obit from an admin at another board.

howey is not poet.

Yes, I googled the picture of your father, Howey. I was also lead to so past forums you used to be on as well. I know that you care about him. But that is all beside the point. Just how do you know Poet, and how did you know he died? And yes, I hear that "he was my friend" thing a lot. So forgive me if I sound skeptical.

You owe Howey an apology for showing your ass. Data mining? WTF? His friend died. Good lord, if you don't believe him why don't you go away and don't post in this thread? How would you like it if someone did this crap to you? :mad:

Yes, I googled the picture of your father, Howey. I was also lead to so past forums you used to be on as well. I know that you care about him. But that is all beside the point. Just how do you know Poet, and how did you know he died? And yes, I hear that "he was my friend" thing a lot. So forgive me if I sound skeptical.

You owe Howey an apology for showing your ass. Data mining? WTF? His friend died. Good lord, if you don't believe him why don't you go away and don't post in this thread? How would you like it if someone did this crap to you? :mad:

how about howey apologizing to me for claiming TK is my sock and essentially calling me a stupid muthafucker? i hadn't even posted in the thread yet.

how about howey apologizing to me for claiming TK is my sock and essentially calling me a stupid muthafucker? i hadn't even posted in the thread yet.

How about you starting a new thread and stop derailing this one that is for condolences to Howey for a friend passing? Jesus, some of you people suck.

And...she was not talking to you Yurt. She was addressing TEMP. Pay 'tention.

Moderator Message:

How about respecting this OP in Announcements and Feedback and keeping personal negative attacks to ourselves. Any comment made has to be relevant to the OP. Flaming and trolling will get this thread closed. You know this. C`mon....

~AquaAthena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back