Podesta lawyer warns Tucker Carlson...SHUT UP about my client.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
This is hilarious. I think the lawyer needs to be disbarred for making personal threats. What do you think?

Bad move by Podesta, imo. He has no legal leg to stand on...freedom of the press is freedom of the press...and all this will do is draw more attention to himself.

Bad move by Podesta, imo. He has no legal leg to stand on...freedom of the press is freedom of the press...and all this will do is draw more attention to himself.

Well if you’re 99% certain your shit is going to hit the fan, then you are given to desperate acts. Podesta knows what he did, he also knows his tracks are not covered enough to keep a zealous prosecutor with nearly unlimited access from finding him. He is circling the drain. I’d love to hear the conversations he and the Clintonistas are having now. Clinton’s will toss his ragged under the bus the first chance they get.

Slander isn't covered by the Constitution.

If the courts thought that then every single news agency in the country would be getting sued all day and everyday. The courts will always favor the press when it comes to this type of stuff.

Well if you’re 99% certain your shit is going to hit the fan, then you are given to desperate acts. Podesta knows what he did, he also knows his tracks are not covered enough to keep a zealous prosecutor with nearly unlimited access from finding him. He is circling the drain. I’d love to hear the conversations he and the Clintonistas are having now. Clinton’s will toss his ragged under the bus the first chance they get.
Or he'll suffer an 'accident'

What slander? Give us an example.[/QUOTE]

Someone stating Donald Trump, Jr. is a child molester.

Last edited:
Oh. OK. I thought you were referring to slander against the Clinton gang. My bad.

One man's slander is another man's fair comment. Sorry but the Podestas are public figures.

Forum List

Back