Pocahontas is politically finished

Lying is what people who aspire to be politicians do and what existing politicians do. Nothing new here. I suspect most are narcissistic and some are sociopaths. O and Donny probably have these personality disorders.

Imagine if Trump did this. The MSM would go crazy. The MSM doesn’t seem interested in exposing lies by Ds, so much.

Maybe Warren really thought she was Native American.

The bitch lied and lied about using her claimed Native American ancestry to advance her career. Now there is proof. She can kiss her presidential ambitions goodby.

She speak-um with forked tongue one time too many, and now The Washington Post, of all places, has scalped her. The smoke signals went out last night — as early as 1986 she was lying on a Texas bar application that she was “American Indian.”

Lieawatha admit-um she talk with forked tongue, only she use white-eye language, calling it “furthering confusion.”

No confusion anywhere. You are an utter fraud. Fake Indian, you will have many moons to reflect on your serial lies. Never will you be great white father.

Never live-um in white tee-pee. Heap big fraud since buffalo roam the plain, blue-eyed squaw lie about DNA, to make-um more wampum.

So the Boston Globe story last fall claiming she’d never tried to pass as an honest injun, was as phony as a Kevin Cullen column. But hey, it’s the Globe — right, Mike Barnicle? Jason Blair? Patricia X. Smith? Why do you think the fake Indian went to a fake news rag to print her buffalo excrement?

Ugh. And that’s not the only bad news. The incredible bunko artist is busted on this morning. In an unrelated develop, Sen. Elizabeth Warren may be getting sued over some more of her despicable lies.

Because this time she put her shameful falsehoods in a tweet, not in an employment application to Harvard or UPenn law school. Hard to deep-six a tweet, especially one as perniciously false as the one she sent out last month about the Covington Catholic High School students who was accosted first by a group of Black Hebrew Israelites in D.C., and then by a nutty Indian — a real Indian, to be clear, but a fake Vietnam veteran, like Sen. Richard “Stolen Valor” Blumenthal.

Here is the smoke signal Lieawatha sent out:

“Omaha elder and Vietnam War veteran Nathan Phillips endured hateful taunts with dignity and strength, then urged us all to do better.”

After “Omaha elder,” almost every word in that tweet is a lie, including “and” and “the.”

But it’s the fake Indian, so what else is new?

Yikes. Actual documentation. Now the real issue is if she recieved any material benefit from this. If so, it's fraud (although probably outside the Statue of Limitations).

Even if not, it's documentation of her mis-representing her ethnic heritage.

Mrs. Warren is receiving ongoing material benefit from her lies. If she doesn't get admitted to Harvard or hired in her fancy professor gigs in the first place, will she even get a chance to run for Senate or President?

The broad needs to quit immediately in disgrace.

The bitch lied and lied about using her claimed Native American ancestry to advance her career. Now there is proof. She can kiss her presidential ambitions goodby.

With any luck you are 100% correct...she is the last thing this country needs.

Lying is what people who aspire to be politicians do and what existing politicians do. Nothing new here. I suspect most are narcissistic and some are sociopaths. O and Donny probably have these personality disorders.

Imagine if Trump did this. The MSM would go crazy. The MSM doesn’t seem interested in exposing lies by Ds, so much.

The Media is still having a conniption over Trump's joke and jab at Hillary about the Russians and her emails, as if he wasn't telling a joke.

She speak-um with forked tongue one time too many, and now The Washington Post, of all places, has scalped her. The smoke signals went out last night — as early as 1986 she was lying on a Texas bar application that she was “American Indian.”

Lieawatha admit-um she talk with forked tongue, only she use white-eye language, calling it “furthering confusion.”

No confusion anywhere. You are an utter fraud. Fake Indian, you will have many moons to reflect on your serial lies. Never will you be great white father.

Never live-um in white tee-pee. Heap big fraud since buffalo roam the plain, blue-eyed squaw lie about DNA, to make-um more wampum.

So the Boston Globe story last fall claiming she’d never tried to pass as an honest injun, was as phony as a Kevin Cullen column. But hey, it’s the Globe — right, Mike Barnicle? Jason Blair? Patricia X. Smith? Why do you think the fake Indian went to a fake news rag to print her buffalo excrement?

Ugh. And that’s not the only bad news. The incredible bunko artist is busted on this morning. In an unrelated develop, Sen. Elizabeth Warren may be getting sued over some more of her despicable lies.

Because this time she put her shameful falsehoods in a tweet, not in an employment application to Harvard or UPenn law school. Hard to deep-six a tweet, especially one as perniciously false as the one she sent out last month about the Covington Catholic High School students who was accosted first by a group of Black Hebrew Israelites in D.C., and then by a nutty Indian — a real Indian, to be clear, but a fake Vietnam veteran, like Sen. Richard “Stolen Valor” Blumenthal.

Here is the smoke signal Lieawatha sent out:

“Omaha elder and Vietnam War veteran Nathan Phillips endured hateful taunts with dignity and strength, then urged us all to do better.”

After “Omaha elder,” almost every word in that tweet is a lie, including “and” and “the.”

But it’s the fake Indian, so what else is new?

Yikes. Actual documentation. Now the real issue is if she recieved any material benefit from this. If so, it's fraud (although probably outside the Statue of Limitations).

Even if not, it's documentation of her mis-representing her ethnic heritage.

Mrs. Warren is receiving ongoing material benefit from her lies. If she doesn't get admitted to Harvard or hired in her fancy professor gigs in the first place, will she even get a chance to run for Senate or President?

The broad needs to quit immediately in disgrace.

I doubt there is any record that her admittance was based on her answers on the form. What this should do is end her chances at running for president.

Unless of course the dems turn 180 and start saying people should be forgiven for past transgressions (democrats only of course)

She's issued an apology. She's toast as anything but a Commie, Massachusetts sock puppet.

I'm sick of all these "I-got-caught" apologies from the Democrats. If they had any honor they'd just get the hell out.
But you tolerate the repubs when they get caught doing it?

No, I do not.
Then a more precise statement is "I am sick of all these 'I got caught' apologies by politicians"....

The Media is still having a conniption over Trump's joke and jab at Hillary about the Russians and her emails, as if he wasn't telling a joke.
Yes. The MSM doesn’t seem to recognize when Trump is joking. They always gave O the benefit of doubt. They never give this to Trump. This helps to inflame rabid Ds to lose their minds.

Yes. The MSM doesn’t seem to recognize when Trump is joking. They always gave O the benefit of doubt. They never give this to Trump. This helps to inflame rabid Ds to lose their minds.

Oh yeah, and they would even correct him like stephanopolus did when O accidentally claimed his real ties to his beliefs.

She's issued an apology. She's toast as anything but a Commie, Massachusetts sock puppet.

I'm sick of all these "I-got-caught" apologies from the Democrats. If they had any honor they'd just get the hell out.
But you tolerate the repubs when they get caught doing it?

No, I do not.
Then a more precise statement is "I am sick of all these 'I got caught' apologies by politicians"....

Not currently.

This extends far beyond President Trump, the libs have never been able to recognize humor from conservatives or Republicans.

24 years ago, they didn't understand El Rushbo's joke about buying his mum a can opener either.

Rep Pat Schroeder Nov 13 1995 | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

This extends far beyond President Trump, the libs have never been able to recognize humor from conservatives or Republicans.

24 years ago, they didn't understand El Rushbo's joke about buying his mum a can opener either.

Rep Pat Schroeder Nov 13 1995 | User Clip | C-SPAN.org
Yeah, I recall that. Pat Schroeder was one of the dumbest politicians in American history.

She apologized for the DNA test.
She hasn't apologized for committing fraud for the last 38 years.

Good point, and she never will apologize for her fraud. She can't afford to. Warren has painted herself into a corner, and she knows it, unless she is really that stupid.

According to our standards today, this is racist. She is a racist and must resign.
As racist as the OP? Whatever she's done, she's been respectful, as opposed to the article quoted.

There is nothing "respectful" about pretending to be a squaw so you can reap the benefits of that racial identity. The broad needs to resign immediately from the Senate in disgrace.

Forum List

Back