PM's

So, I am curious, why do I get so many PM's?.
And I don't mean notifications about rep (I almost never get those).
But damn, I log in and I spend 15-20 minutes reading all the PM's I have from EZ, SB, Eve, Dis, AllBiz, PC, RodISHI and Dude.
The really odd one is Dude, it's wierd that he is a guy and keeps PM'ing me like that.

I had no idea, you had so many people competing for your affection. I thought I was the only one. :redface:

Sarah, you don't have to fall for that peer pressure shit, "all the cool people do it". You can be cool without it:cool:

There are degrees of coolness though. :eusa_whistle:
Yeah sure, all those cool kids who wind up in jail or worse.....it's many of the good geeks who end up ruling in the later years...
resize

I swear, nobody that PM's me ends up in jail.

But damn, I log in and I spend 15-20 minutes reading all the PM's I have from EZ, SB, Eve, Dis, AllBiz, PC, RodISHI and Dude.
The really odd one is Dude, it's wierd that he is a guy and keeps PM'ing me like that.

I had no idea, you had so many people competing for your affection. I thought I was the only one. :redface:

There is plenty of me to go around, after all, I'm not MolehillMan.

The more PMs you get from females is directly proportional to your ability to lie.:eusa_whistle:

The more PMs you get from females is directly proportional to your ability to lie.:eusa_whistle:

Ill have you know, I reported your post to the admin.

YES!! Thank you Gunny!

Ill have you know, I reported your post to the admin.

I'm sure he'll get right on it.:lol:

Forum List

Back